The Epilogue

Dara, The Chambermaid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

EPILOGUE

 

 

 

 

 

January 1, 20xx

 

★BREAKING: BIGBANG's G-Dragon and actress Sandara Park confirmed to be dating by DISPATCH

 

G-dragon and Dara Park. They are referred now as ‘DaraGon.’ For the reasons that they are born close to each other birth year. And because they look really good together. Not 'a joke' this time as what their agency's representative told us last time. Remember this?

 

 

 

They claimed it's only a joke.

 

Their hugs in the pictures are no jokes to us.

 

Source says, they started dating after Park took a job under G-dragon's wings few years ago. They always cheered each other since then. They always looked after one another. That is why they fallen for one another.”

 

‘BIGBANG' G-Dragon (Kwon Jiyong) and actress Dara Park (Sandara Park) have fallen in real love with each other.

 

The source also said to include these hashtags to add further details in the next few days. Can't wait.

 

#masterandmaid #kekeke

 

 

 

 

I clear my throat as I read the impossibility in front of me.

 

 

I cannot believe this. This!

 

 

I can't make up my mind on where to start first. My dating rumor out of the bag or my dating rumor written on a mere TABLOID. The same platform which is infamous in breaking news for my fave celebrities' dating lives! Or the hashtag master & maid. OR the #kekeke in the end??

 

 

Oh my.

 

 

I very well can guess who leaked this information to That company!

 

 

"DaraGon. It sounds nice to my ears though." I approve to this. At least that company did something right with the coupling name this time.

 

 

but still! 

 

 

I dream of revealing the news of us dating,

 

 

written elegantly on the frontpage of all the glamorous magazines you can name out there whether locally or internationally... or the news of our engagement in a well polished magazine like Vogue where him and me are in the centerfold, detailing our love story, and looking like masterpieces of this generation or posing like god and goddess, to the envy of everyone. As how I envisioned it! I already envisioned it! I already made plans for it. But revealing it like this? The, the, brute...really! He really meant his words last night!

 

 

"I am so not okay with you doing kissing scenes with any actor, maid. Tease me one more time and you will see our dating news all over the TV and newspapers first thing in the morning tomorrow. Don't you dare sign that contract!" His voice stern and full of warnings.

 

 

I remember us arguing last night at home when I I'll be working with Lee Minho again for a new drama and this time I'll be having kissing scenes with the famous actor. (The last project I did with LMH was specifically instructed (or the writer was coerced by a certain someone (GD) not to give me kissing scenes with The LMH anymore if the writer still wants to live arr I mean continue her career. I rolled my eyes, 'Jiyong and his endless power.'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter