Chapter 4

Young and Stupid Love

I complained to myself as for I thought I was alone, but just then I heard someone say, "Are you coming..?"

I turned around and saw that Jackson was waiting for me by the door. I sighed, "I was hoping it'd be someone else, but since its just you.. nah."

He gave me a blank stare with an irritated smirk, "You are gonna be fine.. BamBam, Mark, JB, and the others are also waiting for you.."

I instantly got up and ran out the door, the guys were waiting for me. They were at the end of the hall, waving at me. I ran to BamBam screaming, "Don't leave me with the ugly player!!"

Jackson ran after me screaming, "Shut up! I'm not the ugly one! You are!"

Without knowing I started laughing and when I tried to clam down, I couldn't- I just kept on smiling like a fool.

"Hurry up before we ditch you!" teased Youngjae.

I kept running and was about to stop, but for some reason when I stopped, my feet were sliding  too fast to stop.

"Watch out!!!" I yelled. Everyone moved except for Mark. Mark was soul-lessly looking at the ground until I yelled, "MARK!"

He looked up and as he saw me, his eyes widened. He stood there like an idiot and eventually I fell onto him. As we both fell onto the ground, I closed my eyes.

"Oh my god!" yelled a girl, "NOOO!!!!"

I could hear girls whining and praying that what they see wasn't true. I opened my eyes and saw that my lips were touching Mark's lips.

Mark's eyes were still widened and my eyes became widened. I quickly got off Mark and sat next to him, with my hand covering my mouth.

No, no, no, no, no!! Nothing happened! This is just a dream wake up! Wake up! I kept telling myself.

I shook my head and turned my hands into fists, softly punching my head repeatedly.