Chapter 3

Young and Stupid Love

As soon as I went inside, I saw that the principle wasn't there.

"Um.. Excuse me..? Is there anyone here..?" I asked.

There was no answer, I didn't want to get in trouble, so I stayed. The bell had rang for class to start and yet the principle wasn't here. I started freaking out. I sat there impatiently waiting. Then, before I knew it, lunch had come. He still wasn't there. My stomach was growling and I didn't pack lunch, neither did I have money. I slammed my face onto the desk.

Then, I heard footsteps, I thought it was the principle so I sat up straight until I saw it was only the 7 guys from before. I started slouching again. The smell of food made my stomach growl louder than before. The guys stopped talking and I blushed. I kept telling myself, We'll get food later! Just shut up!

One of them tapped my shoulder. I was a little embrassed, but was still able to face them. It was.. what's that guy's name..?.. Oh yea Mark! Mark tapped my shoulder and offered me a piece of bread.

I was about to reject the offer, but my stomach growled even louder. My face instantly turned red. I quickly took the piece of bread and turned around and ate it. Quietly, Mark laughed. And for some reason I had a feeling the others were smiling/ also quietly laughing at me.

After the lunch bell rang, Got7 was starting to walk away.