Chapter 1

Young and Stupid Love

"Whoah!!! Got7!! We love you!!!"

"Got7!!!"

"We love you oppas!"

"Ahhh!!!!!~"

What are they doing..? I asked myself. I walked closer to the gate and saw that a crowd of girls were blocking the enterance waiting for these 7 guys. I hesitated. YOLO! I thought. I tried to push through the crowd, but surprisingly they were stronger than I thought they were.

Eventually I did push through the crowd, but then there was something worse.. waiting for me there... As I fell through the gates and the crowd I almost fell so grabbed the closest thing to me and closed my eyes. Then, I heard laughter. I opened my eyes and saw that I had held onto the principle's wig.

He instantly gasped in horror and disappointment. I sat up and I grinned awkwardly. The principle grabbed the wig out of my hand and said, "DETENTION! RIGHT NOW!" and quickly put it on and ran away. I fell back down and looked up into the sky.

I quietly complained to myself until someone offered their hand. I sat up and saw a baby faced guy with these other 6 guys. The baby faced boy said to me, "You need help?" as he gave me a smile. I hesitated, but grabbed his hand anyways. He was pretty strong for someone who looked small and fragile.

"I'm BamBam, this is Mark, this one is Jackson, that's JR, that one is JB, this is Youngjae, and the last one is Yugyeom," he said.

"I'm ________" I said.

Jackson went up to me and said, "You're pretty tough to be doing that."

I raised an eyebrow, "You mean taking the principle's wig..?"

Jackson put his arm around me and said, "You're pretty cool for a little girl."

I removed his arm harashly and replied, "And you're pretty ugly for a player."