Annyeong, Baekhyun-ah~

Time Machine (Annyeong, Baekhyun-ah~)

8...

Baekhyun turns around and climbs aboard his time machine with a complete sad look on his face.

7...

Chanyeol follows him from behind and guides him as the smaller one climbs the machine, completely oblivious to Baekhyun's saddened expression and he was smiling completely.

6...

Baekhyun presses the ON switch and a soft hum was heard, the engine was being warmed up and Baekhyun looks into Chanyeol's eyes. 

5...

Chanyeol pats his shoulder and is still completely oblivious to Baekhyun's facial expressions.

"Don't cry." He reassures Baekhyun. "You'll be back right?"

"I don't think so Chanyeol." 

4...

Chanyeol slowly frowns, the words hitting him. He was confused.

"What do you mean? You prmoised me you'll return, right?"

3...

Baekhyun shakes his head and comoletely sobs in front of Chanyeol.

"I don't know where my machine will take me. I'm hoping that I can meet the future you , Chanyeol."

"I'm sure that the future me will remember you."

2...

Baekhyun bitterly smiles and grabs Chanyeol's face, pressing his lips against Chanyeol's. The taller responds by kissing the other more passionately and pulls away.

"I hope I can see you again Baekhyun." The giant smiles and places his hand on where Baekhyun's heart was located. "I'm always and will be forever here right?" Chanyeol's tears pool in his eyes, forcing them not to freely fall in his cheeks. "Two years and I still love you Baek. I love you."

1...

Baekhyun nods and does the same with his hands and massages it gently. "Yes. Two years. I won't forget that Chanyeol. I love you too."

0.75...

Chanyeol closes his eyes and let the tears fall.

I hope to see you again Baekhyun.

0.45...

Chanyeol-ah, I hope that the future you that I will meet will remember me.

Baekhyun closes the lid of the capsule and places a hand against the capsule as he looks into Chanyeol's eyes.

0.15...

Chanyeol does the same action and bitterly smiles.

"See you soon Baekhyun."

0.04...

"See you too soon, Chanyeol. Bye~"

0.02...

"Bye~"

0.00...

And the time machine disappears in a flash. Chanyeol looks up into the sky and wonders where the time machine had brought Baekhyun too. He bites his lower lip and sobs.

"It's two years Baekhyun. I regret the decision that I helped you repair the time machine!!!"

He kneels on the grass and buries his hands into his hair. "HOW STUPID I AM TO DO THAT!!! BAEKHYUN-AH!!!!"