~ A New Start? ~ (Sequel)

Piece of Paper

    Ae Chu felt bad for leaving him, but it was the only choice she had. She didn’t want to be stuck in a relationship that literally was not going anywhere. But, she also felt that he didn’t deserve to be abandoned.

 

    “No, Ae Chu. You left him. You made your mind up already. You can’t go back,” Ae Chu reminded herself.

 

    Ae Chu took a taxi to her friends house, Seo In Guk. He was one of Ae Chu’s closest friends that have been with her side for the longest time. With her bags in the trunk of the taxi, Ae Chu stared at the passing buildings, remembering all the times that she and Kris spent together.

 

    “Oh look,” Ae Chu thought to herself, “That was the restaurant that Kris and I went to for our first date. And that hotel was where we had first slept together.”

 

    All the old memories came flooding back into her mind. Ae Chu could feel the tears in her eyes that threatened to escape. But she took a deep breathe and brushed the memories aside. As the taxi pulled up to the house, the taxi driver helped Ae Chu take her bags out and to the front door. As Ae Chu was about to knock on the it flung open to a wide smiled Seo In Guk.

 

    “Ae Chu!” Seo In Guk cheerfully said as he swung the door open, “It’s been so long! How are you? Let me help you with your bags!”

 

    Ae Chu didn’t have time to answer his questions as she was practically being dragged into the house. Seo In Guk sure was handsome but she and him never had feelings for each other. They merely thought of each other as siblings.

 

    “I put your luggage into the guest room,” Seo In Guk said as he made his way to the kitchen with Ae Chu tagging along behind him, “I’m happy that you’re here! I missed you so much!”

 

    “I missed you too! Thank you for letting me stay here with you for a while, Guk. I’m happy that you’re always by my side.”

 

    Ae Chu made her way to a stool that sat in front of the kitchen counter. She watched as he poured tea for both of them and placed it in front of Ae Chu. He leaned over the counter a bit and looked at her face. He examined her for a while to notice that her eyes were red.

 

    “Ae Chu,” Seo In Guk called her name, “Why are you here?”

 

    Ae Chu froze at the sudden question. She knew that if she told him about what had happened between her and Kris, he would surely beat him up.