Him

The Chosen Few

    I was pacing up and down the aisles of the grocery store trying to figure out what I should buy. I looked over the money I had received last night and started counting it. What the hell! How could he pay me that little!? That bastard! After everything he had me do to him and not to mention I have to give AJ some of this money. I should have counted it before he left last night! ! Now all I can buy is bread, peanut butter, and milk! UGH! I was walking down the aisle furious not paying attention to where I was going when I bumped into someone. The force of the push made the drink he was holding spill all on his shirt.


    "YAH! LOOK WHAT YOU DID! WHY DON'T YOU WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!"

    "I'M SOOOO SORRY!" I didn't know what to do, so I just awkwardly tried to clean up the drink off his shirt by my thumb and furiously rubbing it up and down on the stain. I obviously knew it wasn't gonna do anything because it was a stain, afterall, but I felt really bad so I had to do something.

    After a few seconds he genlty grabbed my wrist and said with a small smile, "It's okay, don't worry about it. I didn't really like this shirt anyways." By the way he said it I could tell he was sorry for yelling at me earlier and that he was lying about his shirt. I couldn't help but to stare at his big, cute eyes and his face, he was definintely very cute. I didn't realize I was staring so long until he spoke up with a sly smirk, "Something got your attention cutie?" I instantly blushed trying to cover my hot flushed face and when I did that he added, "I'm only messing with you, though you are quite cute when you blush."

    That comment didn't help stop my face lessen its reddish hue but in order to not seem like a staring  I managed to croak out, "Um... about your shirt... is there anything I could do to make up for it?"

    He smirked saying, "You could take me to your house and do a whole bunch of things to make up for it." He ended with a quick wink.

    Getting his intended meaning my face immediately reddened and to make sure he didn't the wrong impression I yelled, "YAH! THAT"S NOT WHAT I MEANT!"

    "I know I was just joking no need to get so serious. But now that you mention it I am running kinda late, my job starts in like 15 minutes and I don't have time to go all the way to my house and grab a new shirt. I know that we're complete strangers so I hope this doesn't sound too creepy but can I go to your house and wear one of your shirts. Wait, do you even live close by here becuase if not I might as well just go home."

    His request caught me off guard and I really don't trust strangers because in my line of work trusting strangers is one of the worst things you could do. But he was different, I felt I could really trust him and the way he asked and acts is so genuine and sincere, it was nothing at all comparable too the creeps I've dealt with on a daily. He was sweet. So I answered, "My house is not far from here, it's only about two blocks away. I'll let you wear one of my shirts for today but you should know I don't have a car so it might take a little longer to get there."

    "Oh, no worries I got a car I can just drive us and thank you very much. I can assure you I'm not a creep or a or a murderer, I'm just a normal guy who is almost late for work."

    "I just gotta buy this food first, okay?" I said jestering to the bread, milk and peanut butter.

    "Yeah that's okay, but are you sure that's all you're going to buy?"

    "Yeah... I don't have any money for more..."

    "Is that so? Well I have some money I could buy some food for you if you want."

    "No, that's okay you really don't have to do that. I'm fine."

    "It's really no trouble for me at all and besides you look a little on the starving side. Come on, lets go buy you some food." With that he hurried down the aisle looking for food and I was honestly happy he offered to buy me food because as he could tell I was starving and had absolutely no food at home. But I also felt really bad because I had just ruined his shirt and here he is buying me food.

******

    So we bought the food which was way too much, seriously it could last me about a month. We were pulling up to Aj's apartment complex. The complex looked actually kinda big from the outside even though it was only made up of four small apartments. Kevin and I have the top two apartments, mine is on the right and Kevin's is on the left. Yoseob's is under Kevin's and Kyuhyun's is under mine.

 (Kinda like this but a little smaller & white)

    The complex looked really nice, you wouldn't know it was used for ion, if you passed by it you would probably think nice families lived in them not four starving . That's the way I felt about myself, you could dress it up all you want and say I am an working for an agency but I know what i really am, just a living in a whorehouse. Kevin, Yoseob, and Kyuhyun also felt the same way about themselves they didn't tell me but I could tell. We all are pretty close with each other the first night I came hear, when the client left after his session with me they found me, I was a crying mess. They helped me to cope with this kind of life and after awhile we grew a bound with each other, we all had each others backs.

    We both got out of the car and started walking up with the groceries. We hurried inside my apartment and I gave him the best shirt I owned and let him change in my room while I put up the food in my fridge. As I was doing it I heard a voice behind me catching my attention.

    "It's a good thing I bought you food that fridge was bare."

    "Er... yeah I really didn't have enough time to go shopping... Um you look really good in that shirt..." I said trying to change the subject.

    "Thank you but I bet it looks cuter on you. Anyways I better get going I'm already late."

    "Where do you work?"

    "Heavens Brew Café."

    "Really, my good friend Doojoon works there too. Do you know him?"

    "Yeah I know him, he's really nice and funny. By the way this whole time I haven't even properly introduced myself I'm Nichkhun, Nichkhun Horvejkul. Nice to meet you." He said with a smile, he held out his hand for a shake.

    "I'm Wooyoung, Jang Wooyoung. It's nice to meet you too." I said as I shook his hand in greeting.

    "Well I better get going my job is not really that far from here so I'll probably get there in about ten minutes if I drive fast enough."

    I walked him out my door and saw Kevin was about to enter his but he turned and noticed us.

    "Ooooo~ who's that cutie you have there Wooyoung is he yours~" He said trying too embarrass me and it worked because I was redder than a tomato. Nichkhun noticed but introduced himself.

    "I'm his friend Nichkhun." he greeted with a smile

    "I didn't know Wooyoung had such a cute 'friend'. I'm Kevin by the way."

    "It was nice meeting you Kevin," and then he turned to me, "Thank you for the shirt Youngie I'll return it tommorrow." I nodded an okay. He waved bye to Kevin and me and walked down the stairs as he was doing that I heard a whistle followed by a shout from someone below.

    "Hey Kevin! Is this cutie yours!?" It was Kyuhyun... oh great now he's gonna embarrass me too.

    Kevin looked over the little balcony to yell back, "No Kyuhyun! He's Wooyoung's! And apparently he calls him 'Youngie'!"

​    I heard a loud laugh from Kyuhyun, "Really!? Is that true Wooyoung!? or should I say Youngie." He yelled with a teasing voice. I just stood there silent I was so embarrassed because Nichkhun could hear this whole conversation and I bet they knew it.

    Just then Kevin yelled back answering, "It's true, he's just too embarrassed to say anything right now!"

    Kyuhyun's laughter continued until I heard Yoseob's voice yell, "Stop teasing him you guys! I think that nickname is adorable by the way Wooyoung!" Yes! Yoseob to the rescue! Thanks buddy.

    "What do you think about Wooyoung's new 'friend' Yoseob!?" Kevin asked.

    "He's got a nice !" He yelled back, Kyuhyun and Kevin started laughing really loudly. you Yoseob...

    I just awkwardly waved to Nichkhun who I could tell was laughing too. Maybe he didn't hear everything. Just then I got a text from... Khunnie? Who the hell is- oh, duh. I smiled at the nickname but then I read the text, it said "I heard everything by the way :p" UGH! I was so embarrassed but wait how did he get- another text came from him "When you were looking through your clothes to find a shirt. and know I can't read minds and just saw your face and it said it all. Bye Youngie (:" I looked and saw him wave and get in his car and drive off.

    I glared at Kevin. I was pissed. He yelled down to Kyuhyun and Yoseob saying, "Oh, it looks like Youngie is mad you guys!" Both Kyuhyun and Yoseob ran up the staircase.

    "Awww, we were just kidding Wooyoung. Don't get angry." Kyuhyun said.

    "We were just having a little fun and I could tell that guy knew we were joking as well." Yoseob said.

    I thought about it and I guess it wasn't too bad. I calmed down and started telling them about Nichkhun and how we met. My phone's ring stopped the conversation I answered it and I heard a voice speak, it was AJ, all he said was, "Be ready you got client coming at 8 tonight." I frowned, the others knew what that meant, I had a client tonight. They knew what a frown meant after a call because they did it too. The others got here the same way I did, AJ found us on the streets and took us in. Kevin was the first one, he has been here for a year and a half. Yoseob and Kyuhyun were taken in at about the same time they've been here for a about a year. I was the last and oddly enough we can't remember anything about our lives before we were found  by AJ. We all have this little joke that we were rich princes before we were taken away from our families and that we are just waiting for our knight in shinning armor to come and rescue us from this horrible life. And that joke helps us live with the pain and cope with the loneliness, but deep down we know that there is no knight in shinning armor, no families that worry about us, and there certainly isn't somebody coming to rescue us.


A/N: How was my second chapter? Sorry if it's bad... and if my writing is bad please let me know so I can fix it. I have decided to bring in the supernatural stuff at about the fifth or sixth chapter but in the meantime I will slowly reveal all of their pasts and the truth of their existence.

Oh! and if you have any requests for any favorite pairings (besides Wooyoung because I have his pairing figured out already) please let me know so I can see if I can include them and let me know if you want as well.

Thank You For Reading~