Seeing You Again

Distance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah, you're cheating, Yuri-ah!" Taeyeon shouted.

"I am not! I'm standing!"

To get their minds off of things, the girls decided to play a couple of games. They were currently playing Chicken, the game in which you hop on one foot while holding onto your other leg and getting your opponents to lose their balance and fall. In this round, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon were trying to push down Yuri and Sunny.

"You are SO cheating, Yuri! Stop leaning on the wall for support!" Sooyoung yelled at the side.

"Watch out, Hyoyeonnie! Sunny is getting close!" Yoona screamed.

Immediately, Hyoyeon turned around to see a short, blonde-haired woman quickly hopping towards her. In a blink of an eye, Hyoyeon turned her body by 90 degrees, making Sunny miss her target and fall onto the sofa. Well, on Sooyoung and Seohyun.

"Umpf! Geez, you're heavy, Soonkyu!" Sooyoung shouted, pushing the female off of her.

"Ai! Be careful, Unnie! Are you hurt?" Seohyun asked, helping her unnie up.

"Don't worry, Seohyun-ah, you guys cushioned my fall," Sunny teased. "But at least you were concerned, unlike this demon next to you." Sooyoung stuck her tongue out.

"Nice one, Hyo!" Taeyeon cheered, hopping towards the female for a high-five. Yuri noticed this was her chance and charged towards the oblivious leader. Hyoyeon, like a ninja, charged forward towards Yuri. Taeyeon turned around just in time to see Hyoyeon clash into Yuri, both girls close to losing their balance.

"Wow, Hyoyeonnie, you're really sturdy for a 5'2" girl," Yuri teased.

"Haha, trying to bring me down, huh? Nice try, Yul, but you're not gonna win this round," Hyoyeon replied with a smirk.

Right when the girls were about to ram into each other again, they heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" Seohyun stood up and quickly rushed to the door. Opening it, she was a bit taken aback by the visitor.

"Omo... Hello, Eunhyuk-oppa...?" Seohyun was confused. She met eye-to-eye with the Super Junior member, who was wearing an Abercrombie jacket that was slightly smaller for his frame (probably because he borrowed it from Donghae) over a black wife-beater with a pair of black skinny jeans that was loose around his groin and a pair of white basketball sneakers that gave him extra height.

"Hi, Seohyun-ah. Is Hyoyeon home?"

Should she say yes? Her bandmate was in the process of getting over the whole Jay Kim issue, and now her ex-boyfriend/best friend is here? Can Hyoyeon ever get a break?

The two looked down to see Vivian scurrying towards the male with joy. Immediately, he picked her up.

"Hey, little one. How are you?" Vivian happily his cheek. "Vivian, right? You're Hyo's pup." He chuckled when he noticed the little pink bow wrapped comfortably around Vivian's neck.

Seohyun bit her bottom lip. "S-So, Oppa, what are you doing here?"

"I want to see Hyoyeon. You don't have to lie to me for her sake, Seo. By the way, Kyuhyun says hi." Seohyun lightly blushed at the mention of her boyfriend's name.

"I don't know if Hyoyeon-unnie will be OK with this, I mean, you are her ex, after all."

"At least I'm not Jay. I wasn't the boyfriend. Plus, I'm one of her best friends, too. You can trust me."

Seohyun sighed. "OK, I'll get her. You can sit in the kitchen. The girls and I are playing some games right now. We're almost done with Chicken."

"I'm fine. I won't be here long."

She nodded and left. Eunhyuk looked around. He hadn't been there in months. Last time he came was December of 2013, when he had to give Taeyeon a letter from Leeteuk, who's in the military. Apparently, it was a personal letter that had to be hand-delivered. Even then, he didn't see Hyoyeon.

His thoughts were interrupted when he felt someone tap his shoulder.

"Eunhyuk-oppa?" His heart began to race when he heard her again. He turned around to see that beautiful female after nearly a year of intentionally avoiding her. She hadn't changed a bit. She didn't look disheveled or anything. She was actually smilin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter