The News

Distance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aigoo, look at how cute she looks! Hyo, come here!" Tiffany calls and waves.

Hyoyeon was looking at a small, black and white shih-tzu that was waving its tail back and forth like windshield wipers of a car as the 24-year-old playfully tapped on the glass that separated the two. She waved goodbye to the shih-tzu before walking towards her fellow bandmate. Tiffany pointed towards the chocolate-brown puppy that was wagging its tail just as excitingly as the shih-tzu. Hyoyeon giggled as the puppy the glass.

"Omo, she looks so cute! What kind is she?"

"I'm not sure. It looks like a poodle, but it could be a mix," Tiffany said.

"Aigoo, look at her! She keeps running around! She's so energetic, don't you think?" Hyoyeon laughed, watching the poor puppy chase after its tail without success.

"She's like you, Hyo," Tiffany smiled, patting her dongsaeng's shoulder. "The other girls will love her."

"You think so?"

"For sure, girl! I can help pay for the puppy if you want her," Tiffany said as she searched her purse for her wallet. She stopped when she felt Hyoyeon's hand on her arm.

"I will get her, but don't worry about paying, Tiffany. I got it," Hyoyeon smiled.

"If you say so, Hyo. What will you name her?"

Hyoyeon was speechless.

"Oh wait... I thought I was gonna get a boy... I never came up with a girl's name..." Tiffany sighed, lightly pounding Hyoyeon's head.

"You're such a babo," Tiffany teased. "Here, I'll help you. Do you want a Korean name like Donghae-oppa's Bada or Yesung-oppa's Ddangkkoming, Ddangkkomaeng, and any other Ddangkkom- tortoise he has?" Hyoyeon chuckled, playfully hitting her unnie's arm.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he names his child like he named his tortoises," Hyoyeon joked, making Tiffany laugh. "That poor kid..."

"Yah, are you gonna come up with a name or not? Because I will!" Tiffany teased.

"Actually, you know what, can you help me think of some foreign names for her? I want something... something not Korean."

Tiffany nodded, clapping with excitement. Immediately, she listed a bunch of random names for a girl.

"Rose? Valerie? Irene? Shaniqua?"

"No, no, no, and hell no," Hyoyeon declined. After another couple of minutes, Hyoyeon opened .

"Joonhyung-oppa and I were talking about names we would give to our children, and he said he would name his daughter Vivian. It sounds really cute."

"Aigoo, already thinking about having kids with him? You two have to get married first!" Tiffany warned.

"Yah, I didn't say the children I would have with him! I just said whenever one of us had a child! Aish, I know I have to get married first. Now, what do you think about Vivian?"

"It's a nice name, Hyo, but she's not my puppy, so it's up to you."

Hyoyeon looked at the now-sleeping puppy. She smiled, imagining the puppy as her own daughter.

"Vivian it is."

1 April, 2014

Girls' Generation's Hyoyeon revealed to have been reported for hitting friend

"Aish, damn Internet is exploding over this ," Jessica sighed, tossing her iPad onto the couch. She walked to the kitchen where the other seven girls were comforting the teary-eyed Hyoyeon. It broke Jessica's heart to see one of her best friends shedding tears, which she barely does, over some douchebag.

"Unnie, please don't cry... At least not for Joonhyung-ssi," Seohyun said, dabbing Hyoyeon's wet cheeks with a tissue.

"Don't cry for that jerk, Unnie. He doesn't deserve your tears," Yoona said, wrapping her arms around Hyoyeon's neck.

"Yeah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter