The girls team appear

Battlefield

Then suddenly he put his hands on my mouth. I looked him. He looked around. Zelo made an ice wall next to me. I looked Zelo.

"You will be safe in the ice wall." Zelo said to me. I looked his emotionless eyes and smiled to him a little. Donghae let me go and get few steps away from me. The ice wall was surrounding me. I sit down and lean on it. It wasn't really cold ice. I think it feels warm to me. Then a group of people came. I saw the earlier girl that was with Zelo. She and her teammates looked Zelo.

"You run to the guy you saved after all. Well, where is the boy? I want to see him." She says to Zelo. Zelo just looked that girl. They can't see me? I looked Zelo.

"They can't see you. I made a special ice around you." Zelo whispered to me. Others didn't hear anything. Then I looked the girl. She sigh and looked a little irritated.

"Fine! If you won't tell me then I have to find him myself." Her teammates charged. Donghae get in front of us and pull out his gun. I saw his cold eyes again. They made me shake from fear. Zelo looked me quickly.

"You will be safe until those guys brake the ice." Zelo said to me. I don't know is he trying to cheer me up or made me more scared, but I nodded to him. I looked Donghaes gun. He pulled the trigger and a phoenix came out from the gun. It was the same looking phoenix that attacked me, but it didn't scare me this time. When I looked it more carefully I think its really beautiful. The phoenix looked like it was dancing in the air. When it hit those guys it disappeared and transformed to fire. Whatever those guys try to do it didn't disappear. When the fire burn those guys whole body nothing was left from them after that.

"So you are that assassin that everyone was speaking of. Am I right?" The girl said, but Donghae didn't answer her. He just pull his trigger and the phoenix came out again. It was going towards the girl, but then a tree came in front of her. When the phoenix was close to the tree it dodge it, but then it started to rain. The phoenix scream to the rain and vanished. Donghae looked the rain and cursed.

"I finally found him~" A mans voice said and I looked right side of me and saw about 6 meters away a man who looked straight at me. He had a cape. Only I saw was his devilish smile. I lean closer to the left side of the ice wall. How can he see me? Zelo get in front of the ice wall where the man was standing.

"You can not pass until I am dead." Zelo says to the man and the mans smile vanished. I looked the direction where Donghae was. He was fighting with that girl. Now Zelo has to fight with the man until he's dead?! Zelo made a ice puppet quickly and it charge at the man. He made the ice wall that was surrounding me even more harder to break. I looked the puppet and the man. The puppet try to punch the man, but he didn't hit him at all.

"Had you use your powers too much kid?" The man said to Zelo.

"I think you use your powers more on keeping that ice wall or am I wrong." Zelo bite his lower lip. So it was true! He is trying to protect me and not caring for his life at all. I looked straight to Zelos eyes. When our eyes met I saw Zelos eyes sadness. Like he wants to protect me no matter what it cost. I go closer to Zelo.

"You don't have to do this Zelo! I don't want you to die too!" Zelo turn his back to me.

"I have lost my dearest friend and now that I have new one I will protect him no matter what. Its my turn to save someone." Then I didn't saw to the other side and the ice blocked the sounds too. I sit down and pull my legs closer to myself. If Zelo dies I don't know what to do and if Donghae dies too I am not going to forgive myself.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3