The cat mask

Battlefield

"Wait!" The dog masked man said to us. He looked around and then he sign something to cat masked man. He climb up a tree that was near us. He then sign to dog masked man. He nodded.
"Alright. We have to get this injured one away and he knows where is safe and we others can go other way. We will meet with them at one place where I and him only knows." The dog masked man said to us. The cat masked man get down and take me. Donghae didn't look happy, but he didn't say anything. The cat masked man started to run to right me on his back and others run to left. I looked where others where running.
"We will meet them soon." The cat masked man said. Suddenly we where in a cave. It looked slippery and we stopped there. I looked the cat masked man and he put me down.
"Do you need something and do you feel any pain?" The cat masked man asked me. I just shake my head to him, but I was still curious how he looked like under the mask. Then the cat masked man started to smirk to me.
"You want to know how I look like under this mask?" He asked me and I automatically nodded to him without even realizing it. He then started to laugh at me.
"I will just show you this time and for a little while." He said to me and then he was about to take his mask off, but then he put it back on.
"There~ You saw my face now." He said teasingly.
"I didn't even see anything!" I said to him and then he sigh.
"Okay." The he took off his mask from his face and I saw a young mans face. His smile was gentle and I felt more comfortable around him now when I saw his face.
"Sorry for late introducing I am Jimin~" Young man said to me and I started to get curious how his friend looked like now. He put his mask on his face again.
"If you are alright then we should get going." Jimin said to me and he carry me on his back again. We were suddenly in somewhere again. We were inside a house. He looked outside the window and put me down to the bed. He looked for something and opened a little box that had something inside. I couldn't see. He then gave me a little ball on my hand. It was a red ball. It was so little that I almost didn't get it between my fingers.
"Swallow it." Jimin said to me. I looked him confused, but I put it in my mouth and swallowed it. He gave me water and I drink the water.
"Now you just need rest and in a few days you are going to be alright." Jimin said to me.
"Thank you." I said to him and he keep looking outside the window. I started to get tired and fall asleep again, but when I wake up I heard familiar voices.
"Is he okay?" Donghae asked.
"He will be, because I gave him a medicine." Jimin said to Donghae. I opened slowly my eyes and saw Donghae sitting next to me. He got up quickly.
"Hyukjae!? Are you okay?!" Donghae asked me panicking. Everyone was looking at him and then he cough.
"I wasn't worried at all!" Donghae said to me and I smiled.
"He was worried about you. He kept asking me where are you and are you okay." The dog masked man said to me.
"Shut up." Donghae said to the dog masked man and he just sound happy.

 

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3

Sorry for taking so long!