Ice guy

Battlefield

"You must hide. I will tell them that you escaped." The man said to me. I looked him surprised. He was serious?

"Why are you letting me go?" I ask him and then he sigh.

"The stars told me that before I even met you. They told me everything." I looked him confused. Then I nodded slowly. Maybe he is just a kid? He is really tall. Then he got closer to me. He pointed at a really old tree.

"Go behind the tree. There is a hole inside it. There you are safe for a while." I nodded to him and then I thank him too. I run to the tree where he had pointed at. I looked behind it and saw the hole. I get inside it and wait. I guess I have to be more careful. Then ice started to cover the hole. The ice was really cold and strong. I tried to look who did it, but no use. Then I heard footsteps.

"Zelo! Where is the kid?" It was that woman's voice.

"He escaped when I was sleeping." The man said to the woman. He really lied to her. I guess I can trust him.

"You are such an idiot! If something like this will happen again I kill personally kill you!" She yelled to the man. I didn't hear him saying anything. He was quiet. Then I heard footsteps again.

"We found the assassin!" Another man said to those two. They followed him. Well I think because I heard footsteps going away from me and the place. Then it was quiet. The ice disappeared suddenly. I looked out and saw the man who helped me in front of me.

"Hey! Where you just now walking with your teammates?" I said to him confused. He shake his head.

"It is my ice clone." I nodded to him. Right... He is a kid like me after all.

"How old are you?" I asked him.

"17. We don't have time to talk anymore." He said and then he pushed me down to the ground. I saw a sword flying pass us. It was a centimeters close from hitting us. I looked the man. He was calm. He got up and looked me.

"Run now." He said to me.

"Is your name Zelo? I thank you!" He nodded to me and I started to run. I end on going deeper to the forest. I heard birds singing. It was peaceful, but then the birds make a sound. Like they were afraid and they fly away. I looked around. Someone is here! When I turn around I saw Donghae. He didn't look like the Donghae I met before. He was covered by blood and he's eyes were ice cold. He looked like he could kill me now. My legs started to shake and I fall to the ground.

"You are such a weakling." Donghae said to me and his voice made me calm down.

"Who's blood is that?" I said to Donghae. He looked the blood and then me. He was really calm.

"The ones who attacked me."

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3