[003]

You Are Dead Woo Nayeon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


“So what happened?”

“Bubble tea it is.”

The instructor got mad at me, literally. He told me that he still wanted to live in this world for his wife and two children. It’s not like I crashed onto a truck or something. My father got mad at me too, and I lost my chance of getting a car on my 18th birthday. I hate my life.

After class, we went to the nearest bubble tea shop which was two blocks away from the school. As I settled down on my seat, something from across the bubble tea shop caught my eyes – Jaekyung, with a handsome guy. They were talking and both smiling and looking intimately at each other. What is that?

“I never knew Jaekyung has a brother.” I notified as I kept watching the two. I can see them clearly from here.

“That’s not her brother.” Soyeon responded.

“Cousin?”

“That’s her boyfriend.” Woori answered.

I looked at them in disbelief. “Serious?”

“Yeah. She was bragging about him yesterday and you do not seem to notice because your mind was flying somewhere.” Woori explained.

I can’t help but scoff. “Since when?!”

“Who knows.”

“How?!”

“Calm down Nayeon. We don’t know too. How about you check her Instagram and you can see their pictures together.” Woori sassed and rolled her eyes.

“I’m not following her on Instagram.”

“Her account’s not on private.”

“Ugh whatever."

"I want an Oreo Bubble Tea.”

I snorted. “I guess I’ll have Oreo Bubble Tea too. Soyeon, you order.” I commanded and gave her the money.

I took out my phone and instantly checked my Instagram and searched for Jaekyung’s. And blast, a collage picture with both of them together posted 10 minutes ago.

I slammed my hands on the table in fury. This can’t be. “Jaekyung needs to split up with that guy no matter what.”

Woori turned to look at me. “Instead of thinking of something devastating, why don’t you just find yourself a boyfriend?”

“Where am I going to find myself a boyfriend? Firstly, I go to an all girls’ school. Second and last, I barely see any guy or talk to a guy.”

Woori shrugged but pointed something through her eyes. I followed her gaze and the glass door swung open, then two guys entered the shop – a blonde haired and a brown haired bloke, with their uniforms worn improperly. In addition to that, they’re wearing sunglasses as if trying to be cool.

“What kind of get up is that, seriously?” I grimaced and gave a judging look. Their black blazers were ed and their hairs were messy as if they hadn’t combed their hair for years.

“Omg, they look just like those totally hot delinquents from a K-drama.” Soyeon squealed, eyes sparkling while settling down the bubble tea.

“Hey look, girls.” The brown haired guy said and pointed at us. His voice was too loud, duh.

“Shut up.” The blonde replied coldly.

“Kill joy. Hurry up and feed your bubble tea . I’ll wait for you there.” He said and tapped his friend’s shoulder only to receive a bad finger from hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter