[001]

You Are Dead Woo Nayeon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


I impatiently tapped my shoes waiting for Soyeon to answer on the other line, but still no answer. I scoffed in disbelief. Why is she not answering the phone?!

“Your ears are turning red.” Someone from beside me remarked.

I placed my phone in my pouch bag and crossed my arms. I cannot believe this. “What do you think is going on right now?” I questioned.

Woori composed a shrug and pushed the trolley towards me. “I don’t know and you know what? I came here to shop on my own, not to be your assistant.” She says and walked away. I scoffed. Now I’m mad.

I grumpily grabbed the trolley’s handle and walked the opposite direction. I headed towards the beverage section of the supermarket and grabbed the first thing that my eyes laid unto, lemon juice.

“God knows how I hate lemon.” I mumbled and returned the bottle and grabbed the grape juice beside it.

Just as I put down the grape juice in my cart, I felt the vibration of my phone in my pouch bag. I quickly brought it out and saw it was the person I've been trying to call for the last 10 minutes.

Soyeon calling…

Without any second thought, I quickly pressed the answer button. “Soyeon! What’s the result?”

I heard her sigh from the other line. Was that a sign of a good news or a bad news?

[You’re not gonna believe this.]

“Not gonna believe what?” Oh my God she’s pretending to sound sad because I w—

[Jaekyung won.]

“What?!” I exclaimed and started pushing the cart to wherever my feet will drag me. “How is that even possible? Are they sure they did the counting correctly? There must be some errors!”

[She was two votes ahead of you. And that was final.]

“That can’t be—“ I was cut when my cart bumped unto something and I heard bottles crashing on the floor and that was freaking noisy but who cares. I’m having my most devastating moment right now.

[I’m sorry Nayeon.]

“This is not okay. I’m not okay.” I studied so hard and ranked number one consistently for 3 effin' years just to get that position. I tried to earn all of my teachers and schoolmates’ trust and succeeded from doing so. And now, I just failed to win the freaking student council election?! How unacceptable?!

“BULL!” Someone cussed and I tilted my head to glare at the imbecile who had the nerve to show such indecency at a public place.

“If you’re gonna say something unpleasant, at least, lower down your voice.” I rolled my eyes.

[Who are you talking to?]

“A stupid someone, I don’t even know. Anyways, tell them that I’m not gonna accept that result until I’m not the one winning. Tell them to recount until I win.”

[You’re unlucky today, everyone’s already tired. We already did the recount by the way.]

I stomped my feet. “Jaekyung being the president is so not gonna hap—“ Before I could even start my speech seeking for justice, a random someone suddenly snatched my phone from my hands and dropped the call. “What the?!” I scowled and met eyes with the most beautiful man ever. Kidding. “What’s your problem?!” It was the imbecile.

He scoffed and glared back, doubling the intensity. I was mad, he was mad. Great. Now, why is he mad?

“Are ing blind or ing dumb?”

My mouth went agape at his choice of words. Wow. This man is something. “Excus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter