Kai

Stereotypical

"Yo, Kai. Get the beer from the fridge!" Lay shouts over to me.

We were all at Lay's place to just chill. His house was just as small as mine. The houses in our neighborhoods are all this small. All our gang members live in this neighborhood. 

I get up and go to the fridge and take out all the beer in his fridge.

"Here." I say and pass him two bottles of beer and put the rest on the table in front of us.

We were sitting on the kitchen table playing chinese poker.

"How was school for you guys?" Suho asked.

"School? that . I'm probably gonna drop out after like 2 months." Sehun answers.

"I'm aiming to at least graduate." I said while I inhale on my cigarette.

"Kai? Graduating? I can't even imagine that..." Kyungsoo snickered.

"Shut the up. I'm graduating!" I yell.

"Yo, but whats up with that girl Suzy? She got some nerves." Chanyeol says.

I smirk at the thought of Suzy.

Suzy... the perfect Suzy. Suzy, with the hottest body in school. Suzy, the rich girl that has everything. Suzy, the captain of the cheerleading team and is dating the captain of the football team. Yeah, she got some nerves. She was the first girl to ever say things like that to me. Honestly, I've always thought she was cute. But I would never go out with a girl like that. We are total opposites. Damn, if she was one of us, I would've ed her every single day. 

"She probably wants me so bad." I say and laugh.

"You wish, . Why would a girl like that wanna go out with a boy like you?" Kris says and chuckles.

I look at him seriously.

"You wanna bet? I could her if I want to." I said with a smirk.

"You sure? Alright, I'll give you three months. If you can't her, I get all your guns." Kris says.

, he was serious...

"Alright. Bet." I said and shake his hand.

"Oh, . Kai, get ready to give him all your precious guns. I'm on Kris' side for this one. How the hell you gonna a girl like her?" Xiumin says.

" outta here. After we , she's gonna beg for more." I said and laugh.

"I dont know, man. This might be a bad idea." Luhan says.

 

~~~

I woke up the next morning and took a quick shower.

"Kai, you gonna eat breakfast?" mom asked.

"Nah, mom. I gotta get to school." I answered and kissed her goodbye.

"Alright. Have a nice day, baby!" she says and kisses me back.

I walk out the door and get on my motorcycle. I arrive at school in about twenty minutes and I greet my friends.

"Kai! You still betting with me, right?" Kris asked with a laugh.

"Of course, man! I don't back down on a bet." I say with a small chuckle.

"Seriously, though. I don't think you're gonna win this bet, Kai. She got her boyfriend, too." Chen says.

"Who the cares? I can do it." I said.

“Dude, but she is ing hot. Look at her body...“ Sehun says as we watch Suzy go into the school building with her friend.

She is hot. I never really realized how hot she was until now. Maybe its cause I made that bet with Kris.

“Hey, Kai.“ Hyuna says to me with a wink.

I look at Hyuna. My ex girlfriend. She was wearing a y outfit today.

“Hey.“ I muttered.

Hyuna and I broke up because I caught her sleeping with this other dude. I was pretty heartbroken after I caught her but I got over it now.

“Whatchu doing tonight?“ she asked with a wink.

“I`m working.“ I said.

“How about you ditch work and come party with me?“ she asked.

“No thanks.“ I said and walked into the school building.

 

Dont get me wrong, I think Hyuna is pretty y. But all I could think about was Suzy at this moment. I have to win this bet.

 

 

~~~

 

 

It was third period now and I walked into my chemistry class, excited to see Suzy.

 

I see her on her seat looking over some notes in her notebook.

“Hey, Suzy.“ I say as I sit down next to her.

She looks up from her notebook and looks at me with a disgusted face.

“Why do I have to be stuck with you.“ Suzy says annoyed.

I chuckle and look at her.

“Maybe its fate.“ I said sarcastically and start laughing.

“Fate, my .“ she says and rolls her eyes.

“Yeah, your big juicy .“ I said.

 

She looks at me in complete shock.

“Can you not talk to me like that?“ she said.

“Like what?“ I asked innocently.

“Ugh, you`re so innapropriate.“ she says.

“Did you ever think about going out with a gang member?“ I asked out of the blue.

“Hell no.“ she says without a doubt.

“Why not? I think you and I would make a pretty nice couple.“ I said with a wink.

“Shut the up.“ she said.

“Oh, sorry. I forgot you only date rich guys.“ I said.

“You`re so ing annoying.“ she said.

“Aw, my heart hurts.“ I said sarcastically touching my chest with a sad face.

Suzy just shakes her head and listens to the teacher who started her lesson.

“Okay, guys. We`re gonna be working on a project. It`s gonna require you and your partner to work together inside and outside of school. You guys are going to mix chemicals and try to make your own perfume or colones.“ Mrs. Park announces.

 

Perfume and colones...? The ... this is some weird project.

“Your outlines will be due by next week. You guys are going to work in class today so get started!“ she said.

I look over to her and see her annoyed expression.

 

I smile.

“So I guess we`re gonna have to go on a few dates together.“ I said.

“Why would anyone wanna go on a date with you, Kai? We`re just gonna meet up a few times to work on our projects together. I dont think thats called a date.“ Suzy said.

“Well, I consider that dates.“ I said with a killer smile.

“Why are you acting like this to me? I thought you hated me for taking your friend`s parking spot.“ she said.

“After our little talk in front of the school yesterday, I realized how big your are and I fell in love with them.“ I said with a smirk.

“You`re the most disgusting guy I`ve ever met.“ she said.

“So when do you wanna meet for our date?“ I asked.

“Its not a ing date.“ she said with serious eyes.

“I`m free this Friday. You okay with that?“ I asked.

“I`m not answering until you say its not a date.“ Suzy said.

“Alright, chill. It`s not a date, damn.Why you taking it mad serious.“ I said.

“Kai, I have a boyfriend. And yeah, Friday`s fine. Where?“ she asked.

“My house is free.“ I said. I doubt shes gonna wanna come to my neighborhood, though.

“Your house? Umm, how about my house?“ she asked.

 

I knew it.

“Alright. Give me your address.“ I said.

 

She scribbled her address down on my notebook.

“There. Come by 4.“ she said.

 

I smirked.

 

Its a date.