Suzy

Stereotypical

"Bae Suzy! Are you going to be late for the first day of senior year?! Get up right now!"

The annoying voice of my mom woke me up from the most beautiful dream I ever dreamt. It was a dream of me and my boyfriend at prom dancing with everyone looking at us and clapping. 

I was honestly so excited for my last year of school. I was excited to see my boyfriend, excited to meet new people, excited to lead my cheerleading team again... I was just really excited. 

My boyfriend went away for summer and I couldnt get to see him in so long. I couldnt wait to be embraced by him again. 

I got up and went straight into the shower. I wash my long curly black hair and wash my body with my favorite strawberry scented body wash. I walk out of the shower and put a towel around my body and get out of my bathroom. 

I open my big closet and take out my school uniform. Our school uniform was designed by one of my friends, Jia, who was one of the best dresser in school. Thats why our school uniforms are so pretty.

I dry myself and get dressed and apply some makeup on my face. 

Before I leave, I check myself on the mirror one last time and grab my bag and head downstairs. 

"You should buy a new bag. That ones not my favorite." my mom says as she sips on her coffee.

I hate when she nags. Its so annoying. 

I look over to my dad who's looking at his ipad while eating his breakfast. Probably looking at some business stuff.

"Good morning, dad." I say.

"Mhm." he says without even looking up.

I sigh and head out for the door.

I get into my car and drive to one of my best friend's house, Min, to pick her up. She says she doesnt trust herself with driving and asked me if I could drive her to school everyday. I didnt mind it at all cause it was the time where we can talk about our lives.

We arrived at school and I park in the school's parking lot.

We both get out and walk to school.

 In front of the school entrance, I see people that look dangerous. It was the gang that is well known in our school.

I have to admit, i was scared of them. I mean, who isnt? They arent just a group of pimps who think they`re all that. They are an actual gang. They carry around guns like its normal.

Min and I walk up to the entrance but theres a guy that blocks us.

“Hey, you girls know that you parked in our friend`s usual parking spot?“ one guy said with a serious face.

I can hear Min breathing faster, thats a symbol thats saying shes scared.

 

I look back at my parked car. They are right. The gang usually parks in that area.

“Oh, when did we start having spots in the parking lot?“ I said sarcastically.

Honestly, I was freaking scared to death. But I didnt wanna be a wimp and tell them that I was sorry for parking in the wrong spot when this parking lot was a parking lot that anyone could use in the school.

 

The guy scoffed and looked at his pals.

“Did you just hear this girl?“ the guy asked.

“Damn, Kai. Calm the down. Kyungsoo can find another parking spot. No biggie.“ another guy said to the guy blocking our way.

“No. I`m not moving until you move your car.“ Kai said.

His eyes pierced right into mine. God damn, it was just a parking spot. Why is he upset that I took his friend`s spot?

“Well, I guess youre gonna be standing there till school ends cause I`m not moving my car.“ I said back.

“Suzy yah... I think we should just move.“ Min said with a “I-wanna-live“ face.

I look at her and then back to Kai.

“Could you please move out of the way. We actually came to school to study.“ I said.

Alright, I was so sure that I was gonna die by tonight. What the is wrong with me. Why would I say that to a guy in a gang?!

Kai stared at me with the most scariest eyes.

“Move your car.“ Kai said.

“Move your face.“ I said back. 

“Kai. Calm the down. God. We`re gonna be late for class.“ the other guy from the gang said and pulled Kai away.

Kai was still keeping his eyes on me.

“Thank you.“ I said and walked inside with Min.

“Are you ing out of your mind?! You`re probably gonna die soon! Those guys arent guys in the football team that you can just joke around with! They could literally kill you.“ Min shouted.

“I know... but what was I supposed to do? Apologize and park somewhere else? If i really did that, they would`ve ridiculed me.“ I said.

We reached our lockers and I was still freaking scared.

“Just watch out. What if one of them are in your classes? Girl, youre dead.“ Min said as she put her books in her locker.

“Wow, thanks for the comfort.“ I said sarcastically and open my locker.

“Just sayin`“ Min says.

“Babe! I missed you!“ Minho says as he walks towards me.

“Oh my god, baby! I missed you so freaking much. How was your vaca?“ I ask as I give him a huge hug.

“I was so lonely without you.“ Minho says and hugs me tightly.

I give him a kiss and smiled.

“Babe, what are you doing tonight?“ he asked.

“Tonight? I dont think I`m doing anything. Why?“ I ask.

“There`s a party at Jonghyun`s house tonight. Wanna come?“ he asked with a wink.

“Sure. I`ll be there.“ I answered.

“Alright. I`ll pick you up at 8. Catch you later.“ he said and walked away.

I was actually disappointed that after being apart for three whole months, thats all he says to me. Whatever, at least we`ll be spending time at the party together.

 

 

~~~

 

 

By the time it was third period, I was in a horrible mood. All the teachers were boring and none of my friends were in my classes. 

I walked into my chemistry class and see Minho there. 

Yes! Finally I can talk to someone in class.

“Minho!“ I shout as soon as I see him.

“Baby!“ He says and taps on the chair next to his motioning to sit next to him.

I sit down on the seat next to him and he holds my hand.

“I`m so glad we have chem together. I hope we can sit together for the rest of the year, though.“ I said.

“Yeah, I hope so too.“ he says back.

 

Just then, I see Kai coming in the classroom and everyone has their eyes on him.

He walks to the back of the classroom where his other friends are and sits down next to them.

“He`s pathetic. The way he dresses, talks, and lives. Such a low class.“ Minho says.

I giggle softly.

 

Stereotypical

 

If he wasnt part of a gang, he would`ve been the most attractive guy on earth that every girl would go for.

“Hello, guys. My name is Mrs. Park. And I will be your new chemistry teacher.“ a teacher says as she walks into the classroom. She looks really fierce and strict. 

“And these are definitely not the seats that you guys are going to be sitting in. I arranged the seats, so everyone get up.“ she said and opened her book.

“Choi Minho and Goo Hara. Sit on the first table.“ she announced.

... I shouldnt be jealous because Hara already had a boyfriend. But it just bothers me that they`re gonna be chem partners for the rest of the year.

 

Mrs. Park went on and on with the names and finally announced my name.

“Bae Suzy. You`re with Kai on this table.“ she said and pointed to a table.

 

How could this day possibly go worse...

 

I walked to my assigned table.

“Kai? Is Kai here?“ Mrs. Park asked.

“I`m here, I`m here.“ Kai says as he makes his way through to the table.

 

He looks at me and smirks.

“Okay, take the hat off please.“ Mrs. Park says and moves on to the other students.

 

I sit down on the chair and look at Minho and Hara. They look pretty satisfied with their partners...

 

 

After Mrs. Parks gave everyone their assigned seats, she goes in front of the room.

“Okay now. Look at the person next to you and get a real good look at them cause theyre the ones that you`ll be spending your whole senior year with. I`m gonna give you guys five minutes to introduce yourselves and we`ll share what you`ve learned about your partners.“ Mrs. Park says.

I look at him, he looks at me.

“My name`s Kai.“ He said with a slight smile.

 

Even a smile from a gang member scared me.

“My name is Suzy.“ I said back.

“Introduce yourself.“ Kai said.

“I just did.“ I said.

“Is that all you can share? You`re name?“ Kai asked with an eyebrow raised.

“Why dont you go first, then?“ I asked with a sarcastic smile.

“Alright. Hmmm. Well, let me sharemy hobbie.“ he said and looked straight at me and smiled.

“I got a big friend down here“ he pointed down to his crotch “and this friend gets a bit lonely sometimes. My big friend here favors girls like you.“ Kai said with a creepy smile.

 

What...the...... I was in complete shock after I heard him say that.

 

 

“So how about it? This Friday night. My house is free that day.“ he said with a wink.

I couldnt even say anything cause I was so shocked.

“Okay, class! Let`s share what we got!“ Mrs. Park said.

“Lets start with this group right here“ she said and pointed to us.

I looked at Mrs. Park. She was looking at me waiting for me to start.

 

I snap back to reality and look at Mrs. Park.

I give her a small smile.

“Kai, here, likes to carry around pocketknives and guns just to scare people off. Cause y`know, hes part of a gang. He likes to intimidate people for no reason cause he thinks he`s tough. Oh, and dont let me get started with his hobbie--“ I was cut off by Mrs. Park.

“Ms.Bae, thats enough. Now, Kai. Your turn.“ Mrs. Park said with the most serious face ever.

“Suzy, here, loves to shop. Shopping is her life. Especially cause she uses her daddy`s credit card and she doesnt have to pay for anything. She loves going to the spa and dine at expensive restaraunts everyday. Her family is so rich and she says she has nothing to worry about for the rest of her life cause her daddy and mommy are there for her.“ Kai says and smirks at me.

“Bae Suzy and Kai. Please meet me after class.“ Mrs. Park said and moved onto the next partner.

 

Kai was seriously getting on my last nerves. But at the same time, I was scared. Even more scared than before. 

 

 

 

What if I really do die today... 

Ughh.. I`m hating senior year already.