Prompts

Easy Going Writing Contest
  1.  "For there to be pain, there has to be kindness. For darkness to stand out, there has to be the sun." - Kyoko Honda (Fruits Basket) 
  2. "Something once lost will never return." - Ciel Phantomhive (Kurosuji) 
  3. "I don't like the terms "good person" or "bad person" because it's impossible to be entirely good to everyone or entirely bad to everyone. To some, you are a good person, while others, you aren't" - Armin Alert (SnK)
  4.  "I haven't lived all that long yet, but there is something I firmly believe in. The people who have the ability to change something in this world, all without exception, have the guts to abandon things important to them if they have to. They are even those who can abandon their humanity." - Armin Alert (SnK)
  5. "Only the victorious lives, the world is cruel that way."- Mikasa Ackerman (SnK)
  6.  "Love isn't always when you're having fun with that person. It’s when nothing goes the way you want. When you’re not having fun and yet you still want to be with that person." -Taichi Mashima (Chihayafuru)
  7. "I'd rather trust and regret, than doubt and regret" - Kirigaya Kirito (SAO)
  8. Doubt them, question them, suspect them, and take a good long look into their hearts. Humans are the kind of beings that can’t put their pain into words, after all. -Shinichi Akiyama (Liar Game)
  9. People SHOULD be doubted. Many people misunderstand this concept. Doubting people is just a part of getting to know them. What many people call ‘trust’ is really just giving up on trying to understand others, and that very act is far worse than doubting. It is actually ‘apathy.’
    -Shinichi Akiyama (Liar Game)
  10. There are many types of monsters that scare me: Monsters who cause troubles without showing themselves, monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who blood… and then, monsters who tell nothing but lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance: They are much more cunning than others: They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart; they eat even though they’ve never experienced hunger; they study even though they have no interest in academics; they seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such monsters, I would likely be eaten by them… because in truth, I am that monster.-L (Death Note)
  11. Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
  12. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. -Thomas A. Edison
  13.  The opposite of love isn’t hate, it’s apathy. -Kyoko Hoin (Kodomo no Jikan)
  14. If you’re not remembered, then you never existed. -Iwakura Lain (Serial Experiments Lain)
  15. In a world like that, there’d be no need for love anymore either. If everyone were perfect, there would be no need to look out for others. Sympathy or love is needed because people are imperfect. A perfect human cannot love anyone. -Keima Katsuragi (The World God Only Knows)
  16. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu
  17. “All the children here are miserable. When you are miserable, you need something that is even more miserable than you to feel good about yourself.” -Lu (Elfen Lied)
  18. No matter how strong one may be, no one can stop the flow of time -Hiko (Rurouni Kenshin)
  19. A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain anything without sacrificing something else in return, but once you have overcome it and made it your own...you will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart.” -Hiromu Arakawa (FMA)
  20. "The power of one man doesn't amount to much. But, however little strength I'm capable of... I'll do everything humanly possible to protect the people I love, and in turn they'll protect the ones they love. It seems like the least we tiny humans can do for each other." -Roy Mustang (FMA)
  21. "Can you really hold the woman you love, with your blood stained hands?" -Roy Mustang (FMA)
  22. "If you believe the possibility exists, then you should do whatever it takes" -Roy Mustang (FMA)
  23. "I like guns. Because unlike swords and knives you don't have to feel your victim die." -Riza Hawkeye (FMA)
  24. "The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you." -Solf J. Kimblee (FMA)
  25. "You see, I'm sure we can change. Because we're weak. And because we die. We have to fight in order to live, and that's what will make us strong." -Trisha Elric (FMA)
  26. "We don't see any point of clinging in those who've died. We only know how to fight to keep more from dying" -Olivier Mira Armstrong (FMA)
  27. "When you notice an insect on the ground, do you stop to consider it a fool? The life of an insect is so beneath you that it would be a waste of your time to even consider judging it. That would be an accurate summation of my feelings towards you humans." -Father (FMA)
  28. If you wanna climb a mountain, you obviously aim for the top but you gotta enjoy the scenery too." (Kuroko No Basket)
  29. Possibly... we humans can exist without fighting. but many of us have chosen to fight. For what reason? To protect something? Protect what? Ourselves? The future? If we kill people to protect ourselves and this future, then what sort of future is it, and what will we have become? There is no future for those who have died. And what of those who did the killing? Is happiness to be found in a future that is grasped with bloodstained hands? Is that the truth? -Lacus (Gundam Seed)
  30. There are reasons each of us are born. We have to find those reasons.-Iroh (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
  31. How do you get someone to be able to fall in love again?” - Sakishima Hikari, Nagi no Asukara
  32. Happiness is like glass. It may be all around you, yet be invisible. But, if you change your angle of viewing a little. Then, it will reflect light more beautifully than any other object around you.” -Lelouch Lamperouge ( Code Geass) 
  33. "Sometimes forgetting is a form of happiness" -Kaname Kuran (VK)
  34. "The world is very merciless,  and it's also very beautiful" -Mikasa Ackerman (SnK)
  35. "Only victors are allowed to live... the world is merciless like that" -Mikasa Ackerman (SnK) 
  36. "I can't see yesterday, today, not even tomorrow; I'm searching for the answer. Where... where in the world should I go? I can't see the light" -DB5K (Darkness Eyes)
  37. "Love is good. It changes people, for the better or for the worse. You could look at it as a chance for you to change. The best kind of love helps you grow up." -Mitsuyoshi Misawa (Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun)
  38. Only love let's you see normal things in an extraordinary way." -Sakura Amyuu (Dear Green)
  39. "There are many unusual things in this world. Everyday events occur that cannot be explained. Bizarre phenomena that often go unnoticed because people close their eyes to what they don’t understand. But the truth of the matter is, there are many unusual things in this world. And people…. People are the most mysterious of them all." -Yuuko Ichihara (xxxHOLiC) 
  40. "I don't think anyone is born knowing the reason why they're here its just something you have to find as you go along" -Honda Tohru (Fruits Basket) 
  41. "My childhood was filled with blood and strife. I have never needed love. Not then, not now." -Minene Uryu (Mirai Nikki)
  42. "All I need is the power to be able to protect my comrades. So long as I can have the strength to do that, I don’t care if I’m weaker than everyone in the world." -Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail) 
  43. "Words are beasts. Chains can be used for more than tying down. They can be used to connect, and tie together. Looking forward and speaking positively makes all the difference." -Yuuko Ichihara (xxxHOLiC)
  44. "If you accept everything you're told without question, you'll lose your ability to think. Even if you reached the same conclusion, it would still be worth analyzing the reasons behind it." - Lacie (Pandora Hearts)
  45. "I hate the word "fate." Birth, encounters, partings, success and failures, fortune and misfortunes in life. If our lives are already set in stone by fate, then why are we even born? There are those born to wealthy families, those born to beautiful mothers, and those born into the middle of war or poverty. If that's all caused by fate, then God is incredibly unfair and cruel." - Shouma (Mawaru Penguindrum)
  46. "Night is good. Appearances lose their meaning and get swallowed up by the darkness." - Yoite (Nabari no Ou)
  47. "Nothing's perfect, the world's not perfect, but it's there for us, trying the best it can. That's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy (Fullmetal Alchemist)
  48. "Bloodshed gives way to more bloodshed. Hatred breeds more hatred until all of the violence soaks into the land carving rivers of blood. And no matter how many times it happens they never learn. The human race is made up of violent miserable fools." - Lust (Fullmetal Alchemist)
  49. "People have to save themselves. One person saving another is impossible." - Oshino Meme (Bakemonogatari)
  50. "Although I’m weak and full of flaws, I will never stop moving forward. No matter who I am, no one other than myself will create my own existence. No matter what others may think or feel, I will still move forward as myself." - Oz (Pandora Hearts)
  51. "History is much like an endless waltz; the three beats of war, peace, and revolution continue on forever." -Mariemaia Kushrenadam (Gundam Wing) 
  52. "Because my time is limited, I don’t have any time to waste hesitating. That is why I can walk straight ahead. That is why I never stop.
     -
    Rosette Christopher (Chrono Crusade) 
  53. "Thinking you're no-good and worthless is the worst thing you can do" -Nobi Nobita (Doraemon)
  54. "If you don't do something because you think you can't do it, you'll never be able to do anything in the future" -Kira Yamoto (Mobile Suit Gundam SEED)
  55. "Do you know about this torture method? You hang a prisoner from above, and then you leave him there, at a height where he can almost, maybe, touch his feet to the ground. That's it. Unending hope...It exhausts people to their limits. 'Someday, someday'...That alone will drive a man to self-destruction. There's only one way out...and that's to forget that the ground even exists." -Ganymede (Olimpos, chapter 2)
  56. "Chemistry like apple and cinnamon...What we had was just too good. Good to last..." -Utada Hikaru (Apple and Cinamon) 
  57. Nothing is provocative anymore
    Even for kids
    No room for imagining
    'Cause everyone's seen everything
    Question what the TV tells you
    Question what a pop star sells you
    Question mom and question dad
    Question good and question bad -Marina and the Diamonds ( Yeah)
  58. Places, places, get in your places
    Throw on your dress and put on your doll faces.
    Everyone thinks that we're perfect
    Please don't let them look through the curtains. -Melanie Martinez (Dollhouse)
  59. If I show you then I know you won't tell what I said
    'Cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead -The Pierces (Secret)
  60. "A black hole that draws in all feelings, love and dreams also. Unless I reach out for the things I want, they will soon disappear" -Natsuki/Satsuki (Uta no ☆ Prince-sama)
  61. "Will the rain   ever stop, I wonder? For a pretty long time now it’s been cold. Why does the rain choose me? Why does it choose me   who has nowhere to escape to?" -SID (Rain)
  62. "Sins don't end with tears, you have to carry the pain forever," -Yui (Again)
  63. Make my wish come true, let darkness slip aside 
    Hiding all our hope, mocking what we treasure 
    Battles we can win, if we believe our souls 
    Hang in for the light, till dawn 
    Fate will not leave you, hate will not heal you 
    Pray and one day, peace shall flow everywhere -Serah's Theme (FF VIII)
To be continued...