FAQs & FORM

Easy Going Writing Contest

F

A

Q

 

Q. How does one participate in a contest? 

A. Simply read the rules in the foreword and apply this form and you're ready to go!

Q. You said there were no deadlines, how is that possible?! 

A. Unlike any writing contest here in AFF, there are no deadlines. We use a participant limiter! The minimum limit for this contest are 50 participants, and if anyone wants to join in, even though the participant limit is already at its maximum, they can. I can just adjust the limit a bit higher.

Q. Then wouldn't it take a while for us to receive the results?

A. That is indeed true, but I'll make sure everyone receives their review of their story, even if the results aren't out, so they can at least find out how well they did. 

Q. That's a bit neat! If I don't like my grade, can I change my story or make another one? 

A. Um... I'll be lenient, so okay! You can only change your story once though and if I give you your review afterward then please accept it as it is! ^-^'' 

Q. What does the star next to the author's name stand for?

A. Nothing special, really, or rather it's too long of a story for me to tell. But worry not, they still get judged like the others, and whatnot. Although they are exempted from some rules, all in all it's not a big of a deal. 

Q. Before the Q&A ends, can you explain it more thoroughly as to how the deadline thing works again? I mean, you can't just continuously accept anyone right?

A. After the participant limit is at its maximum, and after I've reviewed everyone's story I'll wait 24 more hours in case someone wants to join, before announcing that the contest has ended. 

If you have any more questions, comment below!