Dorm Life

The Strange Girl Next Door

Chapter 4

 

OMG! That baby photo is so cute! I laughed to myself and remember that it was N's. I facepalmed when he used it for 'N-yeong' on MTV Plan V Diary... He had a big head and you can just see his hair growing. So cute! I saw a nature green environment next to the baby photo. OTL. No. OMFG! I started to laugh. Why is it always this photo makes me laugh? N middle school graduation photo with the flower on his ear. I can't. I swear since the Music INTERview from the start of the year, it's been used alot. Ah, now I get why he placed it next to the baby photo. Just to admire his age and beauty when he was young.

Hyuk came from behind, "What's the matter?" Hyuk asked.
I turned and tried not to freak out. "Nothing"
He smirked. "It's N's graduation photo, right?"
I nodded.
Hyuk laughed a bit and sat down on the couch.
I followed him, "So what do you do when there's no schedule?" I asked.
"Sleep"
I agree as I thanked him, "Thank you from the airport and for inviting me in to your dorm." I smiled with a blush. "I should start unpacking now." I started to walk to the door.
"Do you need help?" Hyuk offered.
"Um" I blushed as I remembered about my clothes and photo's from my past and VIXX in my luggage. "If you want to..."

As the two of us left the dorm, I turned my door and it was unlock... Someone must be in my apartment. I saw a pair of shoes, who's shoes are they? I looked at Hyuk as he stepped forward just in case. As we walked it was Leo... He helped me by unpacking. I saw my bra's. I ran and grabbed my bra that Leo was holding. I blushed so hard... I don't know what to do. I checked the floor and folded nearly all of my stuff.. OMFG. My . SH*TS! I don't know what to do... AIGOO! Should I yell at him or thank Leo?! AISH! 

"Thank you!" I mumbled. "Do you want something to eat?" I asked him.
Leo looked up at me. "Ribs"
I laughed. "Okay, we go to dinner if you want to and eat ribs?" I asked Leo and Hyuk.
They nodded.
"Okay, just hang on." I said. "Um, I need to change my clothes." I blushed as I grabbed my clothes, "I'll take these to my room." 
Hyuk took some, "Here, let me help."
Leo stayed quiet and followed with the rest of the clothes.

HOLY CRAP! My room is huge. My bed is actually a freaking King Size bed. What! OMFG. I placed the clothes on the bed and sorted them out. I escorted the boys outside and to ask the others if they want dinner. As I locked my room, I blushed when Leo went through my clothes and folded them. How freaking sweet of him! BUT HOW DARE HE! I can't yell at Leo after what he had done. I hope that he doesn't tell the others or Hyuk. I sighed as I started to change clothes.

I wore an unofficial B1A4 shirt that has the logo in hot pink and the background grey, a purple denim jacket, black short denim jeans. I brushed my hair ad let it stay down. I quickly sprayed some strawberry scent hairspray all over my hair. I quickly grabbed my clutch bag and placed my wallet in it as I grabbed my phone and ear phones. I quickly put soft pink natural lipstick and eyeliner. I sighed as I sprayed perfume on myself. After a 14 hour flight, 2 hours worth of driving. I finally look good instead of a ugly girl. And I am ugly. I just need a good look but I'm fat. I only weigh 63 kilograms and my height is 171cm which I'm kinda proud since I have a similar height as Hyuk... Anyways, I quickly sighed again and looked at the mirror. I was quiet impress with myself as I had a quick makeover in 5 minutes. 

I unlocked my door and opened. I saw the boys staring at me at once with there mouth nearly drop. I blushed. AIGOO! So embarrassing... I shy smiled as I walked up to them.

"Is there something on me?" I asked nervously.
Ravi replied. "Nothing..."
I quickly found a mirror and it's nothing. "Do I look ugly?" I asked.
Leo got up and walked to me slowly and whispered into my ear. "You look beautiful." Leo changed the subject as he grabbed my arm. "Let's go."
I started to blush when Leo said that to me. "Thanks" I mumbled as we left my apartment as I locked it.
"Wait" N shouted. "I need my wallet and need to get the keys for Ken." 
"Since when do you guys let Ken drive normally?" I asked.
Everyone laughed expect for Ken. 
"Hey" Ken joked. 
N locked it, "Let's go."
I smiled. 

As we got in to VIXX's van, the manager texted N that we need to be back by 11:3Opm if possible. N sat at the font as the usual, Ken was driving of cause, Leo, Hyuk and I sat at the back of the van while Ravi and Hongbin sat in the middle of the van. We all had our own conversations. I told the boys that I'm American-Korean since my mum is from South Korea, Busan while my dad was American from L.A. but died when I was only 1O years old. They understand that I can read a bit of Korean and speak it well but not fluently... So Leo started to teach me some more Korean which was kinda cute. The ride was actually nice and calm since I just arrived like a hour ago. I just remembered that I need to call Kiki and my mum.

I dialed my mum's number and she answered the phone. "Hello?"
"OMMA!" I said.
"JeSun!" Mum sang.
I laughed. "Omma, how are you?" I asked.
"Good" She said as she coughed.
I panicked. "Are you sure Omma?"
"Nae"
"Okay" I smiled. "Omma, I've arrived safely and Im on my way to dinner with my next door neighbours." I smiled.
"VIXX" She said sharply.
"What" I replied.
She laughed, "Kiki told me that your neighbours are VIXX." 
"Yes" I laughed. "Please, don't tell anyone."
"I won't."
"Omma, tell Tommy that I said hello and that he can have my room now." 
"Okay"
I remembered. "Omma"
"Nae?"
"I need to buy a couch, TV, desk area and dinning table." I said. "I got a king size bed."
Mum whined. "Lucky. Okay, I'll put a couple of thousand dollars in your bank account that's the Korean one that I gave you."
I nodded. 
"That's your one since you were born." She smiled. "Your father and I planned that you might want to stay in Seoul for Uni so we made an account and placed some money in each year." She cried.
I started having tears. "Be strong Omma!" 
"Nae"
"FIGHTING! Omma FIGHTING!" I smiled.
"Fighting Jesun! Have fun and take care. Make sure you call casually. At least once a week."
I nodded. "Bye! I love you!"
"Love you too darling." Mum said as I hanged up.