The Apartments

The Strange Girl Next Door

Chapter 3

 

~Landed in Seoul~

After I got out of the plane and found my luggage. Starlight fans mobbed the WHOLE LOBBY area. Like, WTH. How do they do that. O.O I'm so lost and confused. Anyways, as I tried to walk through the fans to get out, they hissed at me and pushed me back. I've been trying to move out of the way but they won't let me. I was about to lose it until I heard screams at my ear. This is new. I started get get blurry and fuzzy noise in my ears. My body felt weak and I fell backwards but someone caught me. Screams became louder and louder until I looked up and it was Hyuk. O.O WHAT THE JUST HAPPENED. My cheeks became cherry blossom hot-pink and I have to cover my face. I thanked him and tried to walk away but Hyuk grabbed my wrist.

"Follow us." He whispered.
I was lost. "What..."
"It's the only way out." 

I agreed as I covered my face with my hand and iPhone. I had no scarf or jacket on with . Just a simple skinny-jeans that's black, purple retro singlet with a denim blue shirt over it but the buttons open. My soft blonde hair tied up in a bun with a bang fringe, 3 wrist bands - VIXX Starlight (>.> Which I regret wearing it so much now) and black converse shoes. No fashion taste. I was in a rush at home. 

As the boys and I got out, there was a black van that's the Manager's car. They placed the luggage at the back and went it. I didn't know what to do until Leo pushed me softly, gesturing me to go in. As I found a spot, it was dead silence awkward. I didn't want to do anything but grabbed my phone and texted Kiki. 
'YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE ME!?' I texted to her. Without knowing, Kiki rang me while my VOODOO DOLL ring-tone is going off loud. I felt bad and shamed so, I declined it. next minute later. She called me. I declined it again. Then, she texted me.

'EXPLAIN NOW!' Kiki demanded.
I laughed, 'Okay.' I sighed. Someone took my seat on the plane so I had to pay for the business class.' I replied.
'WHY DO I SEE YOU ON TUMBLR WITH HYUK THEN!?!?!?!?!' 
I gulped. 'I'm sorry... N paid for my ticket.. and we sat next to each other on the plane.' I admitted. 'Then when I landed, fans mobbed the area of luggage pick up. So Hyuk grabbed me and took me to the van. WHICH I'M IN NOW.'
Kiki didn't replied for a minute or two. 'I HATE YOU! NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
I laughed at it softly. 'IT'S SO AWKWARD NOW. NO ONE IS TALKING.'
'You're lying...' She didn't believe me.
I quickly took a selfie with me slight and Hyuk in the background. 'BETTER?'
'O.M.G *wink* *wink* ;) :') Someone is lucky. :')' She teased.
'KNOCK IT OUT! I'm so shy and embarrassed... because OF SOMEONE NEVER STOPPED CALLING ME WHEN MY PHONE IS ON NORMAL!'
'Hey' Kiki replied.
'Anyway's I'll call you when I get to the apartment.' I sent her kisses.
Kiki replied, "Okay~ :') *wink* *wink* "OH HANI!"'
I facepalmed. 'Stap it.'

I quickly turned my phone on silent just in time before Kiki called me one more time for troll. This time, I'm smart. -.- I sighed as I put my phone away in my pocket and just stared through the window. It's still awkward for me... Hyuk, Hongbin and Ken are talking at the back comfortably while Ravi just joined in. N is just shouting as the usual and going through the music player in the car while Leo is sleeping so cute. *BUMP* Leo is laying on my shoulder. OMFG! HELP! Leo got up and apologized. I told him that it was okay, so he went back to sleep... on MY ING SHOULDER! OMFG! I can't act normal now. My inside's are spazzing so much now... I laughed at myself. I'm an idiot. I need to stop fan-girling but I can't. I'm a nobody. I looked down and tried not to cry out loud or make a tear-drop. So I looked up at the van's roof like an idiot. Just then, a small tear fell and it landed on Leo. I had to wipe it off but how... Aigoo! I'm so stupid and clumsy. I sighed as I swiftly got a tissue from my pocket - a new one and wiped the tear of his face... then he grabbed my wrist and opened his eyes. I felt heat and worried that he'll hit me... but he didn't. He just opened and chuckled and got up. I tried to act normal.

"So JeSun, where are you staying?" N broke the awkward silent.
I freaked out for a bit, "Um..." I went through my bag and found the sheet that mum put. "
Gangnam District, Baeyeol Street. Apartment 2/14". I replied.
N looked at the manager. "Can I see."
I nodded as I gave it to him. What is going on... :/
"You know that we're your neighbours." N laughed awkward.
"Really?" I got excited but freaked out a bit more. 
"Yeah..." Ravi spoke up. "Our neighbours moved out last week... look's like you're our new neighbour." He laughed.
N gave back my paper. "If you need any help, just a knock away." 
I laughed to myself. "Thank you..." I mumbled.
Hongbin finally spoke. "N-hyung can help with the make up or be your 'mother'", he spoke as N yelled at him. "Leo-hyung can be the cook or 'father', Ken-hyung can be the one that can watch things with you, Ravi-hyung can be the one sleeping, Hyuk can be your alarm and I can be the one that cleans." He laughed to himself while everyone is shooting glares at him meanwhile the manager is laughing. 
"AIGOO" I laughed.
The manager parked the van, "Where here."

The boys got out of the car first then the manager, which made me last. I closed the doors politely and they grabbed my luggage's. I didn't want them to take it upstairs, but I'm so weak. -.- I need to go to the gym one day. ONE DAY. Aigoo. I need to call Kiki and mum when I finished unpacking. I have so much clothes with me. I also need to buy furniture's for my apartment. Luckily that mum didn't put some money in my card, yet, because I'll waste it on shopping. So sad. I need a queen size bed, a dinning table, a TV, a L shape desk with cupboard storage's on the desk and others. I feel bad that VIXX doesn't have a TV yet as well. When I get money and I have enough, I'll get them a big TV for the boys and manager to watch. I feel bad because they must be bored at night, waking or when they no schedules. I'll make sure that they'll get a TV. 

As we went up, the boys showed me where I live. I live LEGIT 2 METRES away from them. 2 METRES TO THE DOOR. I'll make sure that I won't but my music full-blast then. Aigoo... At least I have a place to live and lucky enough I live right next door. This is going to be an interesting stay for me. What am I going to do! I have Uni in an month. I need to get resources ASAP and start to get ready. The boys were kind and put my stuff in my apartment while they invited me into their dorm. As I opened my shoes, and put slippers on. The dorm is actually quiet big, but empty. I sighed and left so bad. Okay. Need to get them a dinning table, a TV, a shoe rack. The boys are so kind, as I went past the living room, I've found the baby photo's. OMFG. SO CUTE!