Moving Out

The Strange Girl Next Door

Chapter 1

 

"JeSun!" I heard my brother calling my name.
I rolled over my bed and placed the closet pillow that I could find and cover my face with it.
"Get up!" My brother turned the light on and off.
I mumbled. "What do you want?" I yawned.
"Omma said that you're going to South Korea... Seoul." My brother annoyed me like a normal 12 year old.
I was up when he said 'Seoul', "What did she say?!"
"You're going to University in Seoul - Gangnam University of Arts!" He pulled my blanket. 
I was speechless. "Wait" I thought.

My main bias, Han Sanghyuk goes to that University... and we're about the same age but his older than me by a month. Damn it. Wait. South Korea!? That means I have to save up my money for concerts, albums, food and others... I wined to myself but remembered that Hyuk is attending the same Uni.

My brother slapped me with a pillow at me face. "Get up! Start packing!" He yelled.
My phone went off. "Go away Tommy." I mumbled as I grabbed my phone.
"I can get your room! Yes!" Tommy sang as he left my room with joy.
I yelled, "No you're NOT!"
"We'll see" 
"Damn it." I sighed as my phone rang as I sang my ring-tone for no reason.

'Ijebuteo jal bwa naega mwol haneunji
Neoramyeon han mom akkapji anheun na
Ireumman dae nugudeun naega da deryeo ol geoya
Jjaekkak jjaekkak da irwojirira' VIXX - Voodoo Doll

"Hello?" I spoke.
"YOU'RE GOING TO SOUTH KOREA!?" Kiki screamed in my ear.
"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO YELL?!?!?" I asked.
Kiki laughed. "Why didn't you tell me?"
"MUM DECIDED TO LET GO TO KOREA AND GO TO UNIVERSITY THERE!?" I screamed since she started.
"NO NEED TO YELL!" She replied as I heard her mum yelling in the background and hitting her because she was too loud.
I laughed to myself. "Well, sorry about the yelling..." I apologized. "You started it." I rubbed my eyes.
"Anyways... If you're going to the same university as you know who~" Kiki teased.
I sighed. "Give me a break... Hyuk will never fall for me."
"We'll see." She teased. "I'm going to miss you!"
"I'll miss you too!" I started to cry.
Kiki wined. "Why do I have to be on holidays in Hawaii when my best friend is moving to Korea before me?" She joked. "I'll meet you over there one day!" She promised.
"Okay" My phone beeped - saying to charge my phone, it's on 5%. "I gotta go now~ Bye!" I hanged up.

Sighing while fangirling! I'M GOING TO SEE VIXX! HAN SANGHYUK! O.M.G! I can't believe it. But why would my mum say yes for me to go oversea's by myself? Is it because I've been annoying her a lot which made her give up and say yes? One way another. It's Seoul! I can live by myself and don't care about anyone! Well... FULL BLAST K-POP SONGS! Late night K-Drama marathons! Full time concerts! Even ALBUMS WOULD BE CHEAP! Yes! I jumped in happiness when I bumped my pinky-toe on the edge of my cupboard that gave me pain. I wined. That hurt.

 ~ One Week Later ~

My mind has started to go crazy on me. WHY!? Why can't my bloodly brain just focus and just act normal that I'm going to Seoul and see VIXX? Aigoo! I only have two more hours left till my plane leaves and I'm at the airport in the waiting at the Waiting Departure International Area. With boredom in the way, I'm to busy listen to all of VIXX's hit songs (Super Hero, Rock Ur Body, On & On, hyde, G.R.8.U, Girl's Why?, Only U and VOODOO DOLL) all over again. Like a weirdo. Yes. I know that I have no life but I really have nothing else to do then look at the clouds through the window and see the planes take off. 

After a while, I heard some screaming girls at a distance near the Waiting Departure International Area gates. It's fangirls. I got up and see what's happening... and then... I just saw something that made me go crazy inside. It's... It's VIXX! O.M.G What the hell were they doing here at The States? I'm so bad... I didn't even remember that they went to a Charity K-POP concert here, in my hometown, L.A. I face-palmed myself as I found my seat and decided to watch VOODOO DOLL music video on my iPhone in High Quality. Just purposely playing the MV, wondering if the boys see me listen and dancing to it, by myself... And I know that's weird. It's a habit.

After the second chorus finished, Ravi's part started to play as my VOODOO DOLL ring-tone went off... LOUD.

'Ijebuteo jal bwa naega mwol haneunji
Neoramyeon han mom akkapji anheun na
Ireumman dae nugudeun naega da deryeo ol geoya
Jjaekkak jjaekkak da irwojirira' VIXX - Voodoo Doll

Trying by best to stop the by covering the speaker with my fingers as my head started to boil with blood with embarrassment and shame, named on my head. I finally pressed the answer button and started yelling at Kiki.

"WHY DID YOU CALL ME?!" I yelled softly.
Kiki acted innocent. "Why yelling?"
"Because my VOODOO DOLL ring-tone went off, REALLY LOUD." I complained. 
"Oh" She laughed.
"It's not funny." I spoke.
"Why?" She asked.
I sighed. "You're not going to believe me but..." I stopped.
"TELL ME!" I heard her screaming.
"VIXX is in the Waiting Departure International Area, where I am at the moment." I spoke as I tried not to freak out completely.
I heard Kiki screaming and dying in fangirl. "NO WAY!"
"I'll take a photo and show it to you." I said. "Hang on."

I pressed the home screen button, and taped the camera. I got the camera facing the right way, now I need to find the boys... But not fangirl... I turned and BAM. Hyuk is in front of me. My mouth wanted to open but i bit my lips and quickly took a photo of the boys in a flash. I quickly typed my code but failed the first two tries since I'm still fangirling and I sent the photo to Kiki. I taped the phone button again.

"NO WAY!" Kiki yelled.
I nodded. "And I'm trying not to scream... they are right behind me." I mumbled.
"NO WAY!" She repeated. "Tell Ravi that I said that his cute."
I laughed, "And how could I say that in Korean?"
"YOU'RE KOREAN. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!" Kiki complained.
"Okay" I smiled. "Later"
"NO. NOW!" She yelled.
"STOP YELLING!" I yelled softly.
Kiki demanded. "Tell Ravi!" 
I sighed. "Fine. You owe me, BIG TIME!"
"Okay"

I sighed and breathed and founded Ravi and randomly said. "Dangsin-eun gamdong-eul dasi. (당신은 감동을 다시/You're impressive) (G.R.8.U ^^;;)"
Ravi was lost but didn't say anything as I went back to my seat and continued to talk to her.
"Happy?"
Kiki fangirled. "What did he say?"
I srugged. "I don't know." I teased.
"What did you say?" She threaten me.
I laughed. " You're Impressive' in Korean. Wink Wink."
She laughed. "No way."
"Yep." I had to hang up. "I gotta go now Kiki! I'll call you when I make it to my apartment."
"Okay"
"Bye!" I hanged up.