4. Ownership

Loving You

A/N: I kind of got scared with what I was writing previously… (I have never played this game, so I’m basing it on what I’ve observed and watched in the news channel…)

WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS? THIS WAS NOT HOW I PLANNED THIS TO HAPPEN. (there might be a sequel, “might” being the operative word.)


4.) [otpprompts@tumblr] Imagine Person A of your OTP getting a higher score on Flappy Bird than Person B. How does Person B react?


Jongwoon bit his lower lip, thinking hard if it was safe to approach Kyuhyun now.

“Kyu, I didn’t mean it,” he said and he really, really didn’t. He was bored out of his mind waiting for him to finish during rehearsals and it was the first time in weeks since he was able to get off of work early to see the group. Kyuhyun told him to wait in the dressing room while he worked over a few final things in the vocalization with Ryeowook. So Jongwoon sat.

He got really bored after his phone informed him his memory was full, filled with pictures of himself that were obviously bored and pouting faces. Even Twitter warned him not to post too much in a span of three minutes.

Which brought him to be quite desperate and ready to face Kyuhyun’s wrath. Jongwoon took Kyuhyun’s tablet and began playing Flappy Bird.

The craze was something Jongwoon didn’t understand. It was a bird flying through pipes, tactfully making it go up or down. If he remembered correctly, there was an 8- or 16-bit helicopter game that had the exact same game play. Since he didn’t understand the point and was simply bored out of his mind as he played, he didn’t notice the score.

“I didn’t know I reached past your high score,” Jongwoon winced because he said it out loud.

Kyuhyun hated losing. He hated it even more when it came to video games.

Jongwoon inched closer, not entirely breathing in case Kyuhyun decided to murder him and hide his body where it wouldn’t be found.

“It didn’t feel like I was playing that long…” Jongwoon admitted. Surprisingly, he ended up playing the game for two hours straight, waiting for Kyuhyun to finish.

But Kyuhyun was still in a daze. He entered to see Jongwoon bent over, neck at a painful angle and found that he was playing Flappy Bird.

His jaw dropped when he read the score.

He cursed loudly, causing Jongwoon to miss one tap for the bird to rise and caused it to crash to a pipe. Jongwoon, unconcerned, turned to Kyuhyun with a bright smile, happy that he was finally done and that they could spend time together. But the horrified face Kyuhyun made only confused Jongwoon.

It wasn’t until Kyuhyun stared at his phone that blinked Jongwoon’s game score for ten minutes did Jongwoon understand what happened.

Now, Jongwoon doesn’t think Kyuhyun was hearing anything he was saying. Though it was worth a try to say them aloud anyway. He shooed Donghae, Heechul and Youngwoon upon entering, merely shaking his head when others raised their brow at the dazed Kyuhyun.

“Kyu,” he said, “I’m really sorry.”

Jongwoon nuzzled Kyuhyun’s neck like a dog begging for his master’s attention. He hated seeing Kyuhyun so upset, especially since it was a blow to Kyuhyun’s pride that Jongwoon wasn’t even playing to win.

There was only one way to get Kyuhyun out of his stupor and Jongwoon’s dignity was going to be the price.

He began peppering kisses and small bites, scraping his teeth on Kyuhyun’s throat. Teasing, but careful not to make lasting marks where the public could see. Jongwoon and nipped his way to Kyuhyun’s face, his own red and blushing. His head was getting dizzy because his blood was rushing in two different directions at the same time but he continued his kisses.

Jongwoon was shocked when he was pushed away. His eyes were wide and mouth was open. He was ready to feel heartbroken, then he noticed Kyuhyun’s face.

Kyuhyun was scowling, but there was an evident blush across his cheeks that lead to his neck. He was looking away from Jongwoon, holding him firmly on the shoulders to keep him an arm’s length away.

Jongwoon’s mouth closed as he waited for Kyuhyun to say something, resisting the urge to walk out and cry his heart at the seeming rejection.

He flinched when Kyuhyun turned to glare at him. Jongwoon opened his mouth to say something but Kyuhyun interrupted him.

“Don’t think that you’re getting out of bed for the rest of the week, Jongwoon,” he said and it sent shivers down Jongwoon’s spine. The tone and the lack of honorifics tickling his lust. Kyuhyun leaned closer, his teeth scraping the shell of Jongwoon’s ear. The warmth of Kyuhyun’s breath not allowing Jongwoon to concentrate on his next words.

Kyuhyun grabbed Jongwoon’s wrists and raised it over his head. Jongwoon whimpered, knowing where things were going. Kyuhyun’s other hand reached lower down Jongwoon’s body. “I’m gonna teach you not to touch what’s mine.”