3. Situations

Loving You

A/N: I think I have issues with chaptered stories. So here are more IMAGINE YOUR OTP prompts. (I am honestly not sure if I’ve seen a GIF of this happening or I just read it somewhere but I’ll write it my way anyway…?)


3.) [otpprompts@tumblr] Imagine Person A of your OTP being careful- or not at all careful- taking off Person B’s shirt because Person B is extremely ticklish.


“,” Kyuhyun turned to the owner of the voice, the vulgarity of the word sudden in a semi-cramped room after a long-day practice.

He didn’t expect to see such a sight.

Jongwoon was too tired to patiently undo all the buttons of his shirt and coat that the costume designers and stylists insisted he wear. Since these were the people who took care of your physical image, Jongwoon knew when to keep quiet and just accept the clothes, hairstyle and make up he was made to wear.

But the long day of practice got on his nerves. It was a new dance song as they were wont to do as idols. If he hadn’t slipped and fallen a numerous amount of times, he probably wouldn’t be having this dilemma. Or in this situation.

Once he and Kyuhyun got to their designated rooms that were filled with tables and couches and foldable chairs, he quickly began pulling his shirt cross-armed. Which led him to be in this situation.

Kyuhyun bit his lower lip because he was sure Jongwoon wouldn’t appreciate being laughed at in that moment.

Jongwoon was stuck. His head was stuck, his arms flailing above him with the shirt only halfway up his torso.

“I can hear you laughing, Kyu,” Jongwoon said, muffled through the fabrics and even though Kyuhyun kept quiet anyway. He fidgeted, his short fingers flexing to grab hold on any part of the shirt to use as leverage.

Jongwoon choked, his coat and shirt getting more tangled up. Kyuhyun made his way to him and held his exposed waist. Jongwoon flinched and let out an unmanly squeak. Crap, he was vulnerable and he was with Kyuhyun.

“Stop fidgeting,” Kyuhyun said, “It’ll be harder to remove those. And besides, you’re snagging your microphone, too.”

So that’s what he felt while he was yanking the shirt and coat off.

“It also didn’t help that you didn’t bother ing,” Kyuhyun continued, amusement evident in his voice. Jongwoon just knew he would never live this down. (He silently prayed he could do something to get Kyuhyun to change his mind.)

He felt long and slender fingers slowly moving up to where his clothes got caught. The heat of Kyuhyun’s palm was radiating softly at the closeness. They weren’t really touching his skin, but he felt them all the same.

“Stop jumping, hyung,” Kyuhyun asked, but the smirk was growing on his face, thankful that Jongwoon couldn’t see him at that moment.

“You’re—Kyu, what—where are you touching?!” Jongwoon panicked.

“Relax, hyung,” Kyuhyun said, obviously enjoying every minute of the situation. He slid his hands underneath the rest of the clothing and moved it in a caressing manner until he knew he would be able to remove it without causing injury.

Jongwoon, head still stuck under, bit his bottom lip. Kyuhyun’s thumbs were near his s and he’ll be damned if he moans.

But Kyuhyun’s hands were quick and he pushed the clothing smoothly off of Jongwoon. Jongwoon breathed, slightly dazed. His hair was sticking everywhere. His arms lowered to his sides, eyes still unfocused as he watched Kyuhyun smiling and placing the clothing and the snagged microphone onto the table for others to untangle.

Kyuhyun took a step closer, his clothed chest against Jongwoon’s bare. The warmth was suffocating Jongwoon. His heart pounded loudly against his ears and he knew he was blushing as he watched Kyuhyun’s eyes darting from his face to his chest.

Jongwoon remembered a bit too late that he was still half-.

Because the next thing he knew, Kyuhyun entered his personal space, lips almost touching that Jongwoon swore he could feel him smirk. Jongwoon felt warmer hands engulfing his sides. “You owe me.”

Jongwoon jumped and held Kyuhyun’s shoulders, trying to push him away. “STOP, KYU, I GET IT, OKAY—!!” Jongwoon yelled, trying to breath in-between syllables.

The door opened and Jungsoo looked at the two with a raised brow. Jongwoon was half , completely flushed and clutching his sides tightly, breathing heavily and turned away from Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun just looked like a child about to receive the heaviest bag filled with candies.

Jungsoo closed the door slowly. Resolving to have a “Talk” with the two of them about public places, he sighed. “I’m getting too old for walking in on situations like these.”