55:33:00

96 hours

Short update (Lagi naman) 

Try ko talag tapusin to ngayong week, baka kasi maging busy na ko nextweek :) 

BTW, Enjoy guys....

•••

"Stop the car!" Pasigaw na sabi ni Yoona. Yuri on the other hand kicked the break, almost immediate. 

"Bakit?" Yuri asked. 

Yoona extend her right hand sabay turo sa window ng car "Look" She smiled.

Yuri tilts her head "Wow" She gasped in amusement, She parked her car at the corner side of the road, then she jump out of the car to open the door for yoona. The latter looks away trying to hide her blush. 

Suddenly. 

"AYAN NANAMAN ANG LANDIAN" Jessica butted in "FLIRTING LEVEL: YURI" She continue to tease. Yuri shot a death glare to her bestfriend, "Nga pala, ba't tayo tumigil?" 

Yuri rolled her eyes, she grab yoona's hands and drag her out, "Alamin mo" She said with a smirk. 

Jessica was about to nag her bestfriend when she felt someone tug her shirt, she faced the hwang "What?" her voice sounds so soft. 

"The view is so beautiful" Tiffany muttured with a smile

Jessica chuckled, Stop smiling or I'll kiss you---what the heck am i thinking? She mentally freaked out. "Y-yeah you're right" Why am i stuttering? 

Ang ganda ng view, kitang kita yung buong city, Perfect place para mag shoot ng romantic movie. Jessica stretch her hands then breath in then out, "This place is beautiful" She mumbled with a smile.

Tiffany can't help but to let out fits of giggle after seeing Jessica's calm expression since she's standing beside jessica. 

"Yoona, Alam mo bang di tayo tao, hindi rin tayo hayop?" Yuri wiggled her brows in front of the doe-eyed girl. Jessica's eyes widen, she even face palmed her self. 

"PUSANG GALA! pumipick-up!" The blond tease. 

Yuri rolled her eyes "Kahit kelan talaga panira ka ng moment!" 

Jessica stuck her tongue out "I don't care" Sabay flips hair "Luma na yan eh, Yung Bagay? Kasi bagay na bagay kayo?" 

Yuri let a mocking laugh "TANGA! Hindi" She stated. Her furious face turns into a calm and soft one when she faced yoona "Hindi kami Tao, Hindi kami hayop at mas lalong hindi kami bagay!" 

"Eh ano?" Jessica ask in curiosity. 

Yuri bit her lower lip "Kasi Pera kami ni Yoona" She gently hold Yoona's hands. 

"Eh? what do you mean yuri?" Yoona asked. Completely Puzzled

"Pera tayo" Yuri pause for awhile "Pera tayo sa isat-isa" She ended with a wink. Yoona after hearing the pick up, looked away feeling her cheeks burns. 

"One Point" Jessica cheered. "Yul, Aso ka ba?" 

Yuri's lips curves "AYON! SABI NA EH, MAY TINATAGO KA TALAGANG PAG-IBIG SAKIN EH" She blurt out, confidently. "Sus, Bakit?" 

"Wala" Jessica waved her hand 

Yuri nudge her best friend playfully "Sus, wag ka na mahiya, malay mo ma fall ako sayo!" 

"Luh? asuming talaga ah" 

"Hindi, ano nga? bakit nga?" 

"Wala nga, just forget about it" 

Yuri cutely hug her best friend "Sus, bakit nga!?" 

The blond pushed her best friend away from her "PARANG TANGA AH, WALA NGA EH, GUSTO MAGING HAYOP AMPUTA!" Then pout. 

"Ansama ng ugali mo Jung!" She retorted, her lines made Jessica laugh out loud "Hoy, JUNG JESSICA MAKA TAWA WAGAS AH KITANG KITA NA GUMS" That did it. 

"Hayop ka yul!" She said before walking away. 

 

•••

 

Tiffany was feeling empty, she don't know why but nung nawala si jessica sa tabi niya bigla siyang na lungkot. She scan the place but chuckled not seeing the figure of the blonde. 

"Hey!" Yuri waves her hand "Are you looking for my stupid best friend?" She asked. 

Tiffany show her infamous eye smile "Yup" 

"Sabi na nga ba e" Yuri whispered to herself "Well, I think she's inside the car" 

Tiffany nodded then motioned Yuri that she'll go to the car. 

 

•••

 

Tiffany's face twitch,  "Who's that?" She ask once she entered the car

Jessica was sitting at there while holding a piece of picture, Tiffany'sclenched her fist after hearing no response. "She's beautiful" she murmured. And finally Jessica tear her gaze away from the picture to tiffany

"Yup, indeed" Jessica answered. 

Tiffany looked away, contemplating whether she's jealous or not, she stare at her lap, fidgeting . What am i feeling? Why am i feeling down after hearing her say that 'that' girl in the picture was beautiful?. 

"Hello guys!" Yuri suddenly popped out of nowhere, Yoona was tailing her "Wow, Sino yan sica? Ganda ah" 

Tiffany was anticipating for Jessica's answer and she don't know why, 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hindi ko nga to kilala eh, actually napulot ko lang tong picture, pero ganda niya eh to---OUCH! Yuri bat mo ko binatukan?!" The hellsica unleashed. 

"Para kasing sira ulo, akala ko kilala mo e, akala ko nga girlfriend mo eh!" Yuri said. "Kung makatingin ka pa para kang maypagnanasa na ewan, wag ganun, kita mo nang nagseselos si tiffany eh" 

Jessica's ears perks up "Selos?" She titls her head to look at tiffany, She suddenly felt guilty "Nagseselos ka ba?" 

Tiffany immediately sat straight "HINDI AH" She answered in a very defensive manner 

 

"Ah, kala ko nagseselos ka eh" Jessica let a small smile but a minute later she realized something, "NAGTATAGALOG KA?!" Her eyes almost popped out from her socket. 

Yuri on the other hand, cupped then screamed "THAT MEANS, NAKAKAINTINDI KA NG TAGALOG!!!"