84:55:13

96 hours

Hey guys, Finally! here's the chapter three guys have fun.

So kilala tong fic dahil sa TUHOD?!. Ge lang. HAHAHA. 

baebysoshi9 ikaw yung sa JTPH right? sabi na eh! HAHAHA.

Thanks nga pala sa mga nagcomment? Comment ka din!

HAHAHA, Gotta go guys bye!

○○○○

JESSICA POV

“Taas mo lang ulo mo!” Yuri shouts at me then turn her head back to  focus more on the road. I did what she told me to do. Ansakit ng ilong ko tapos sinabayan pa ng head ache.

Can I just die now?

Suddenly my cars stops, I frown hard realizing it. “Sica!”

“Ano?” I irritably replied to yuri,

“Mapansin ko lang, kanina pa ko nag da-drive tapos na realize ko hindi ko alam kung saan tayo pupunta” Yuri confessed.

I smack my forehead then sigh. An Tanga ko! Di ko rin alam kung saan ko dadalhin tong si Tiffany. “Wait, may tatawagan lang ako” I said as I pick up my phone and start to dial some numbers.

“Hello, What do you want now?”

I cleared my throat before answering. “San’ pala naming dadalhin tong si tiffany?”

I heard the girl from the line chuckle “NASA INYO NA SI TIFFANY?”

“Uh, Yeah”

“Mabuti naman, kung ganon pumunta kayo dito sa AON City” said the girl that I assume to be taeng.

My eyes widen “ANO? AON ANLAYU NON AH? ONE AND A HALF DAY PARA MAKAPUNTA DUN AH?” I can’t help but to scream.

“So?”

I tighten my grip “So? Nasisiraan na ba kayo ng bait? YOU GAVE ME FOUR DAYS, JUST FREAKIN’ 96 HOURS PARA IBIGAY TONG SI TIFFANY SA INYO, I DON’T EVEN HAVE ANY IDEA WHY YOU GUYS BLACKMAILING ME BY KINDAPPING MY DAD AND PUTTING THIS GODDAM TIME BOMB ON MY KNEE!, TAPOS SASABIHIN NIYO SAKIN, SO?!!” I Burst out in anger. Sinong matinung tao ang gagawa ng gantong kasamang bagay?! I was about to speak but yuri cuts me.

“Sica, Hina—“

“Yuri later” I softly said at her.

“Pero—“

“Yuri shut up or you’ll say hi to hell” I threaten.

Yuri’s eyes widen then tilt her head towards tiffany’s. “I told you to shut up” Said yuri to tiffany, Meanwhile tiffany’s eyes widen in disbelief.

“We don’t care to be honest, you can rant to us or whatever all we want is tiffany, take her to us, make sure she’s safe. See you soon” Taeng said then end up the call, she didn’t even wait for my response.

“” I cursed. “Yul drive ka na, Alam mo ba  papuntang AON city?” I asked her.

“Oo, naman ako pa” She said then starts the engine and drive.

*30 minutes later*

I looked to my right and saw tiffany, I slowly lean forward and remove the handkerchief for her to talk. “Are you okay?” I softly muttered.

She back away from me and push herself to the corner of the car “W-what do you guys want from me?” She asked, she was obviously scared, her whole body is shaking and her eyes start to water.

I let a long sigh “Yuri Kausapin mo nga to!” I shouted.

Yuri looked at me at the rear mirror “Bat ako?”

“English speaking e!” I nag at her.

“Bayan! Jessica Di ka ba marunong mag English? Sus, Let me handle this” She sassily replied at me, She glance at tiffany almost immediate “Hey, gurl my bestfriend Jessica likes you!” She blurt out.

I knock her head “Sira ulo ka!” I scolded her, she just rolled her eyes

“Totoo naman ah! My Gayradar detect you” Yuri said sabay tawa ng malakas,

“Ano naman?!” I barked at her.

“Hahahaha, Gusto mo nga talaga siya”

I slump at my seat “Anong masama dun, Maganda naman siya, She’s like a goddess” I mumbled.

“Chessay’” Yuri teased.

“Pasalamat ka hindi to nakaka intindi ng tagalog kung hindi kakalimutan ko nang nagging kaibigan kita” I said as I let a small laugh. I looked back at tiffany “Are you okay?”

She shyly nodded, what the F! nagblush ba siya or it’s just me? I shook my head trying to shrug some of my thoughts.

“I’m going to remove the rope only if you promise to me that you won’t hurt ME or yuri and you won’t report us to the police, We aren’t bad guys okay?” I said but It sounds like I am pleading at her.

“O-okay, I promise. But you should promise to me that you won’t hurt me” Tiffany said. OH MY GOD HELP ME? HELP ME! I FEEL LIKE I AM DROWNING, Her voice sounds music to my ears. I chuckle realizing her statement. But you should promise to me that you won’t hurt me.  TIFFANY DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW THAT STATEMENT SOUNDS SO WRONG AND CHEESY AT THE SAME TIME? I screamed inside my mind, paano naman kasi, Parang sa Romantic movies ko lang yun naririnig.

“I-I promise” I scold myself, Why’d I stutter? Geez.

“Cut the cheesiness guys” Yuri teased. Oh great. Yuri the great interrupter.

“ you yul! With feelings” I said to her before untying the rope,

“Whatever you say cheeSICA!” Yuri continue to teased us “Alam mo friend, Bagay kayong dalawa, Promise”

I looked away feeling my cheeks burns. “Tumigil ka yuri. Kinikilig ako” I said to her. She just laugh at me.

Silence start to filled the car so I decided to speak “Yul, Sorry ah” I sincerely said.

 “Anong pinagsasabi mo?” Yul said as she furrowed.

I looked down and stare at my lap. “Sorry kasi nadamay ka sa problema ko tapos—“

“Tumigil ka nga hindi ako sanay sa kadramahan mo ah, what happen to my cold bestfriend?” Yuri said trying to ease the situation.

“Seriously yul sorry”

“Tsk. Save it. We’re bestfriend. Through ups and down. Hindi kita iiwan magisa okay? At saka enjoy nga e. May thrill!” She let a wholehearted laugh. I’m thankful scratch that I AM VERY THANKFUL to have yuri as my bestfriend. “Okay lang sakin to. Dapat kang mag apologize kay tiffany hindi sakin” She said and she have a point.

“Thank you yul, you’re the best!”

“I know right” She said then flips her hair playfully.

I let a smile then turn to face tiffany “I’m sorry” I said, She didn’t say anything so I thought that I should continue “I am really sorry, I didn’t want this things to happen, Sorry because we drag you to this mess, We didn’t even know why those bastards wants you and the—“

“It’s okay” Tiffany said.

I looked at her in confusion “What do you mean?”

“Those bad guys want me right? Then fine! I don’t care if they’ll kill me, My mother is already dead, my father don’t even care for me, siwon that , I don’t even love him, Nobody cares. So why should I continue living?” Tiffany said starting to sob.

Without realizing I already wrap my hands around her, protectively. “would it be okay if I tell you that I started to care for you?”

1

2

3

4

5

What did I just say?!!!

Tiffany stop sobbing, she slowly broke our hug and stared at me, I don’t even know kung gay siya or straight?

I looked at the bomb and it says. 84:55:13 but I don’t really care about the bomb or my life right now, what I care the most is the words that slipped out my mouth. CURSE MY STUPID MOUTH!

“Guys” Yuri called out. Thanks god,

“Ano yun?” I asked still feeling tiffany’s eyes on me, I nervously look away, then I felt like the car stops. “Yul? Ano nangyayari?”

“Sica, We have a problem”

“Ano yun?”

“Wala na tayong gas”