Amazing Abilities

The Lost Element

It has been several minutes since Vale went into the changing room. Dee and Dum starts to Grump,

,"Jeez! What's taking her so long just to change into a suit?!"

,"Well I'm sorry Mister What's taking her so long " Vale suddenly answers

She went ot of the changing room, she really looked like a guy. She looked so handsome that every person either a role holder or a faceless blushed.

,"So? What do you think guys?" Vale asks

,"You look so... well, um" Dee and Dum are speechless they couldn't describe how nice was Vale's appearence.

 Vale was looking extraordinary, her shimering turquoise hair was tied and her bangs were clipped. Dee and Dum fell in love with her at once.

,"Shall we take you for a stroll at this country Nicolas?" Blood asks,"It seems that calling you Nicolas is the best choice"

,"Well, I'm fine with Nicolas anyway, and sure! Why not? I would be glad to know this country better"

All of them started going around the country. From the Hatters Mansion to the Clocktowe, then to the Castle, and Finally to the Park.On the way to the Park many towns people were starring at them, or more likly at Vale. They were blushing looking at her, since she is dressing as a boy.

Suddenly Vale stops.

,"What is it Vale?" Elliot asks

,"Dee, Dum let me borrow your gun"

,"Hm? But we only have our knives right now"

,"Do you have five of them?"

," yeah we do, here" *hands the knives to Vale*

After rechieving the knives Vale dashed to a gap of a building. She jumped and skillfully she throws the knives.The knives hits its target, five enemy's faceless dropped. She lands smoothly and walks right at them. She took their guns and retrieves thye Bloody Twins' knives back. Elliot and the twins were stunned, they couldn't believe their eyes. An outsider more likely only thirteen years old with a 17 years old body just have such an amazing ability.

*noticed* ,"ah! Sorry for the knives guys" She said smilling while handing

Elliot was shocked,"H-How did you know?"

,"Huh? kKnow what?"

,"That they're there, The faceless I meant"

"Ah! The faceless... wait you didn't notice?"

Blood smirks, he's amused about Vale's abilities. Alice on the other hand was terrified, she couldn't move an inch. She's so scared that she fell on her knees. Vale seemed to notice that she's scared and so, Vale lift her up and made her stand again.

,"Are you alright Alice?"

,"Y-Yeah, I'm okay..." Alice answers, shaking

*gentle smile* ,"Sorry for scaring you Alice, but if i don't kill them youcould've been hurt"

Hearing those words Alice seemed to calmed down, she gave Vale a smile as a thankyou gesture. Vale rechieves her smile gratefully.

"Well! Now that I know the roads I'll be off for some time"Vale said smilling while she walks in to the park

Dee and Dum stares at each other they felt something awkward about her smile. It seemed kind of painfull in some ways. So they asked Blood for a day off and they started stalking Vale.

[Will Vale notice them? and What is behind that smile? Find out next chapter~~~]