A New Face

The Lost Element

Alice woke up in the morning finding herself still in the world of Wonderland. Now she lives inside the Hatters Mansion.

She changes her clothes and went for a stroll at the rose garden. There she saw Blood, Elliot, and The Bloody Twins having a tea party, ON A FREAKIN EARLY DAY under an apple tree.

,"Ah! Morning Alice" Elliot said greeting Alice Cheerfully.

,"It's Big Sis! We miss you Big Sis" The Bloody Twins said jumping onto her.

,"Am I forgotten?"A low sweet voice came from behind her *touches Alice's Hair, Kissing it* "What's the matter dear?"

-silence-

," W-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS THINKING?! hAVING TEA IN SUCH AN EARLY MORNING?"

,"Jeez, Keep it down will you lady?" Suddenly a low yet nice voice came from behind the bushes.

Elliot and the Bloody Twins pulls their weapons out, and a kid appeared from the bushes, wearing a hood. The Kid seems to have a face but Elliot and The Bloody Twins didn't waste a damn second to think about it, They instantly charged in, they gave several attacks but the kid was fast... Too Fast! He manage to avoid all of their attacks. He even pulls out some attacks on Elliot and the Bloody Twins. Elliot and the Bloody Twins got tired, they fell on to their knees panting.

,"W-Who are you?!" Elliot said

,"Hmph!" the kid grumps,"That's not a very polite way to say welcome you know... Its the same as always.."

The kid oppened his hood, It turned out that the kid is a girl!

,"My name is Vale Nicolas, though  I have a guy's name im actually a 13 year old girl. Oh! and i don't freakin now how and why did I get Here" She said for a brief introduction.

Vale's very beutifull (or should I say Handsome...). She have shimering turquoise hair, And her eyes seems magical with Purple-Red Colour.She's more or less as tall as the twins.

,"A,An Outsider?" Alice nervously asked

,"Well thats kind of rude, but yes, I gues I am an outsider." Vale replies Alice.

-awkward pause-

,"YES! FINALLY!!"

Alice jumps and hugs Vale she's so happy to find another foreigner like her inside the wonderland. Vale jerks away and fell onto the ground. Suddenly she turn to an adult (17 year old).

,"! This again?!"

,"Look! She's one kind like us brother!" Dee said.

Vale was just about to ask what did he meant by that, when the twins turns themself into an adult form (18-19 years old). Vale turned pale she's speechless while staring blankly at the twins. Blood, Elliot, and Alice sighs.

,"Surprised?" Both of them asks

,"Ugh! I'll never get used to see you in an adult form.." Alice said pale.

,"Well rather than that, umm."Vale said confused

,"oh! I'm Dee and this is my brother Dum"

,"yes, can you pkease lend me some new clothes or something coz the coat is kind of ripped out..."

,"Eh? But we both don't have a women suit.."

,"Any suit will be fine"

Dee and Dum smiled, suddenly a suit with purple tie appears infront of all of them.

,"Want me to lead you to the changing room Vale Nicolas?"

,"Thanks,urr.."

,"You can call me Alice if you'd like too"

," Then please call me Vale, Alice"

Other than those two, the rest seems to not be able to see both of them looking so sparkly. So, they all said the same thing together,

"W-We should come too!"

[What will happen next? Find out in the next chapter~]