Epilogue

Unspoken & Unheard

     With hands slightly shaking, Luhan held the rose and stared at it. His vision was blurred by the warm liquid that was formed on his eyes. Then in a split second, it flowed down to his chin without him realizing since his focus was set to the blue rose.

     "Lulu-hyung? Are you alright? Why are you crying?" The purple-head asked with pure concern. He bended down to meet Luhan's level and brushed his thumb on the deer's face to wipe off the clear liquid.

     The boy realized what happened and felt the remnants of the tear that escaped his eyes. He sniffed as he tried his best to prevent the coat of pink from manifesting. His efforts were put in vain and his purpose wasn't met for the blush on his cheeks prevailed.

     "I-I'm...just happy seeing this beautiful blue rose... I haven't seen a lot of this," Luhan replied, indirectly claiming that the tears were tears of joy.

     "Awww... My hyung is so cute... It's okay, Lulu-hyung. Express your feels as a flower lover,"

     "T-thanks, Hun..." Uttered by the deer.

     "You're welcome, Lu. I'm happy that you loved it. Well, let's go. Help me take down this chocolates one by one," he said as he stretched out his hand, gesturing Luhan to take it in order for him to help the boy stand up.

     Luhan held the outstretched hand to stand up but then hesitated, remembering something. "Hey, where did the honorific go?" He inquired while still sitting & holding Sehun's soft hands.

      "I don't know what you're talking about," he said, playing pretend. Then with a swift action, he forcefully pulled Luhan up and the other was urged to stand.

     "Brat."

      "Yeah. The only cute brat you love," Sehun retorted and ran away yelling, "Catch me, hyung!"

     Luhan was stockstill in his place. He still processed what Sehun just said. Seeing the purple-head getting away farther and farther, he just ignored it, preventing his blues to engulf him again. He just smiled and ran after the said brat.

     They ended on the bubble tea shop, as usual. As what Sehun said, they shared the chocolates and paired it with the bubble teas they bought. Luhan was having a bit of worry as he ate the chocolates. The worry was for his throat and teeth. But he admitted it, he would love to eat more since it's free and he's enjoying it with Sehun.

     "So, Sese, are there others out there that you have given gifts?"

       "Yeah. It's Eunji. I bought her a bouquet of yellow roses." Luhan felt a twinge but he just hid it.

      "I see. Do you have a crush on her?"

     "Secret."

      "Right. Continue keeping secrets from me, your hyung."

     "Hey. I just can't tell everything to you."

     "Yeah. Right. Whatever," Luhan said rolling his eyes. He felt displeased seeing the smiling Sehun. The deer just shoved a Hershey chocolate to his mouth.

      "Uhmm... Excuse me. Sehun-hyung, please accept & read this," some random boy interrupted and handed a letter to Sehun with a bow.

     Sehun read it with fighting eyebrows while the other was just sweaty while waiting for the purple-head's answer. Luhan was observing carefully with a cloudy feeling and around a minute after, Sehun folded the letter and looked at the one who just confessed his feelings.

     "I-I've been waiting for this day to confess..." The boy shyly said.

     "You're from the dance guild, right?" And the boy just nodded. "You're name's Haebam, right?"

     "No. I'm Heebum."

     "Oh. Yeah. Close enough. You know, Haebam-"

     "It's Heebum, Sese," Luhan corrected.

      "Yeah. What did I say? I said Heebum, right?" He talked back to Luhan who just had half-lidded eyes and who just mouthed 'whatever'.

     "Yeah, so, back to you, Heebum. You know, I can imagine you going out with a girlfriend, giving her flowers and kisses, dating romantically, loving each other until you propose and decide to get married. What I'm trying to say is that, boys, like you, are for girls. Maybe you're just confused right now and just admired my charming face. I will forget that this happened and then just remember that you're still some trainee in the dance guild," Sehun indirectly rejected that Heebum kid, returning the letter and the chocolates the boy placed on the table.

     That Heebum boy just slowly nodded and left with teary eyes. Sehun was just smiling like nothing happened and just tilted his head at the gaping Luhan. He waved his hands in front of the deer to end the boy's trance.

       "You're. So. Mean..." Luhan said word by word.

      "Excuse me. That's my nicest way to reject someone. At least, he didn't cry in front of us."

     "Wow. You're amazing, huh? Not really boastful and inconsiderate," the doe-eyed sarcastically spoke. "You said those words like you've memorized it," he added.

     "Because I really did. I memorized those words for that pupose. Phew... He's the eighth boy I have rejected so far this day," he honestly said and Luhan hitched a breath with awe.

     "And....how many girls?" Luhan asked with the last three words kinda delayed.

     "Sixteen? Seventeen? I'm not sure. I lost count already," Sehun plainly said.

     "You're one of a kind, Hun..." The pink-haired sounded sad.

     "I really am. How about you, hyung? How many rejections this day?"

     "Just three girls and two boys," he said in a low volume.

     "Oh well... Not bad, hyung. It doesn't mean that you don't have a lot of admirers. You can't say. Others out there was maybe afraid to confess or just opted to keep their feelings," the younger said, thinking that what he's doing was consoling since he thought that the number of those who confessed was the reason why Luhan seemed to be sad.

     "It doesn't matter to me, Sese. I just want the one I love to confess something to me like what Heebum did. I find his act cute."

     "You mean, Naeun?"

     "I don't think so, Oh Sehun. Well, I'm full and tired, Sehun-ah. Let's go home," he suggested, ignoring the remark. Then the other just silently agreed.

     Inside Luhan's room, the boy was grieving. He felt determined to confess the very next day when Sehun gave him the blue rose but then, that determination was shattered when he witnessed how the younger rejected Heebum. He didn't want that to happen to him. And not just that, their friendship would also be at stake. Double the reasons to grieve when Luhan remembered that the love of his life gave a bouquet of yellow roses to Eunji and told him that it's a secret if that purple-haired boy was having a crush or not to the said girl.

     "Eunji got a bouquet while I just got one," he thought to himself and envied the girl. "Maybe Sehun is straight. Well, I have no chance if that's the case," he added to his thoughts and it engorged the grievance.

     Another reason, Sehun was persistently pushing Naeun to him. That boy really thought that Luhan had a thing for that gal. It made the deer feel displeased and hated the fact that he never thoroughly explained to Sehun that it just happened that Luhan was daydreaming about flowers and Naeun was the only girl straight to Luhan's stare's direction. Luhan believed all this time that Sehun just mistaken him fantasizing about Naeun.

     All of Luhan's will power and courage to confess died out. Like his determination, Luhan's heart also seemed to be shattered with the happenings that very special and supposedly memorable day. That same day, he swore to himself that he would just love the boy in secret and wouldn't confess his feelings. He just kept the letter and the poems he made for Sehun yesterday and wanted them to remain just as remembrances.

     The time flew by and Luhan just kept what he swore to himself. He realized that just a few more time left before he could graduate. There  came a day where Lulu gave Sese the hint about his graduation and fortunately, the boy received the hint. Due to that, the two spent more time with each other since they're gonna separate after the graduation.

     The first day of April came. Luhan was receiving different pranks, trippings and jokes from his friends through text messages. No trick have outwitted the deer so far for he had opened his mind that the day was April Fool's Day. The pink-haired boy even received a prank from Yixing which contained a confession. Of course, Luhan knew it's a prank since Yixing already had Joonmyeon. After he replied to Yixing about how lame his prank turned out, the other texted back that it's a group message. That message was followed up by a suggestion.

From: XingXing

Why not do the same trick to Sehun? He wouldn't think it's true because it's April Fool's Day. At least, you have confessed. If he didn't reply, just leave it.=]

From: Flower Boy Lulu

Are you sure? It's a good idea but I feel nervous.

From: XingXing

I have done that, right? And no big deal happened.

From: Flower Boy Lulu

Because you did it as a prank and not as a confession! I'm not gonna do it!

From: XingXing

It depends on you. Don't blame me if you missed the chance.=]

From: Flower Boy Lulu

Fine. Stop brothering my conscience. Hmfph! >_<

     And with slight hesitation, Luhan slowly typed his half-meant prank. He took time and felt really nervous, changing the content of the message every now and then. After several minutes, he's done typing.

To: Cute Sese =]

Hello! I just wanted to tell you this. I find you really cute to the extent that I already admire you. I don't know if it's a crush but I'm keeping it for months already. It's okay if you can't reciprocate as long as you won't change your treatment to me and our friendship. And please don't let this confession change your impression of me and my reputation. Thanks! I love you!=]

     Luhan made it sound like it's really a prank and a group message. But then he felt something bad would happen as he remembered the words Sehun memorized just to reject boys who confessed to him. With reluctance, he sent the edited message. He made sure to add #AprilFools at the bottom part of the message. With that hashtag, he felt safe and secured although the younger didn't reply.

     The next day came and Sehun was acting normally. Luhan concluded that the boy really took it as an April Fool's Day prank. He felt glad knowing that he confessed yet nothing unwanted happened. Luhan felt contented. Really contented.

     Just few more days before graduation and Luhan thought of officially confessing since he's graduating. He knew his risk was very late but he felt determined, thinking that the pain he might get from the rejection wouldn't be too much.

     Graduation day finally came and the two felt sad of their upcoming separation. Sehun knew that Luhan would be studying on a different school. Many teardrops were shed by the two and they didn't want ti bid farewell. The older didn't want to see Sehun cry more so he invited the boy to the bubble tea shop for the last time.

     Actually, the bubble tea thing was a part of Luhan's plan. While the younger was ordering their bubble tea, the deer secretly kept the poems and letter of confession he had written for a long time already inside Sehun's bag. Luckily, the purple-head didn't notice.

     The day ended and Luhan felt no remorse of what he had done. He didn't know but he somehow felt light and free because of the literary works of confession he gave Sehun secretly. Although it pained him that he wouldn't be seeing Sehun again, he still felt satisfied and happy.

     One month passed and the deer received a text message from his dongsaeng. It contained an invitation from Sehun to meet at the school garden tomorrow afternoon. He just didn't know why the message was so straightforward like the following.

From: Cute Sese =]

Hi hyung! Meet me tomorrow afternoon at the school garden. 2 PM. I'll be waiting.

     The next day came and the weather wasn't good. Notwithstanding it, Luhan still prepared to meet Sehun. He admitted that he missed the so-called brat. He came earlier than the set hour for two reasons. One, to have time enjoying the garden. Two, he's excited to meet Sehun again. Time passed and Sehun's silhouette could be seen approaching him from afar. The deer was perplexed with the things the younger brought.

     When Sehun was near enough, he just stood on his place without any warm greeting to his hyung.

     "How come you never told me in person!?" He exclaimed his tirade and threw three papers and a withered rose to Luhan. The doe-eyed went dumbfounded and picked up the papers. He happened to scan the three and they were familiar.

     One paper read:

"          ~Is It Over?~

I was so afraid to tell the whole crazy thing

Since I am also afraid to lose anything

But if I get the guts, I will not hesitate

Despite of the possible uprising of hate

But when I met you again, still, nothing happened

I'm afraid that our friendship might possibly end

Don't know if I'll leave regrets or take them with me

Words left unsaid again, sorry, I'm no plucky

We're both remiss to each other, so negligent

And a broken friendship makes me no refulgent

But now, I have expelled my irresolution

So hear my voice explaining the situation

I love you more than a friend, I've been keeping it

I know, it's as stupid as a very big

Now that you've heard it, tell me what you've decided

Shall we go on or has our friendship just ended?"

     It's one of the poems he made for Sehun. He scanned another and there written:

"          ~Charming Boy~

One boy I know, possesses cute charms and good looks

He's Oh Sehun and he bears charisma that hooks

Some don't appreciate due to his pokerface

Even though it's true, fans have their hearts pound with haste

He may have a lisp but it's an enchanting spell

Undeniably cool like winter, hot like hell

Never underestimate him, just believe me

Shockingly, he's full of surprises, soon you'll see

An adorable pup with fur coated in snow

Refulgent when smiling, he makes your world move slow

An aegyo can be his weapon, prepare your feels

Now and not later, else, you'll be head over heels

Growling, talented, magnetic and so charming

How cool knowing this maknae is so addicting

Although we're miles distant, Oh Sehun, this is true

Eternity and beyond, I'll still admire you...

P.S.

Sese! It's an acrostic poem check out the initial letters in bold. They form OHSE HUNS ARAN GHAE or OH SEHUN SARANGHAE! I referred you as a maknae because you're the youngest among me, you, Joonmyeon and Yixing. Your fans are your admirers, by the way!=]"

     It was the second poem. He viewed the last paper and it contained:

"Dear Sehun-ah,

     Hello! How are you? I'm fine. Thank you. Hehe! I'm just kidding. Well, maybe I already graduated by the time you read this. So, since I already graduated, I'm taking the risk to confess something.

     Well, honestly, the first time I met you, you immediately caught my attention to the extent my jaw already dropped. Remember when Lay snapped me back to reality and thoughymt that I was fantasizing about the girl on the ccounter? I'm not fantasizing there but daydreaming about you. Yes, I liked you by that time since you're features reminded me of flowers. You know how much I love them, right? So that's it until we became friends and I fell inlove. I was hesitating to tell you because I don't want to ruin our friendship so I just shut up my mouth even it hurt too much.

     Remember how I cried with that blue rose? Well, the day before, I made a condition that if I'll see a blue rose, I'll confess to you the next morning. I felt encouraged when you gave it to me and felt determined to confess. But then you rejected Heebum in front of me and it terrified me. I didn't want that to be rejected like him so I just kept quiet about my feelings and just swore not to confess anymore.

     Have you received a text message from me last April Fools? The message is true. I thought of sending that to you on that day so you wouldn't think it's true. I even added #AprilFools so you would surely think that it's a prank. (I'm sorry for that=[)

     So, here you are now, reading my letter of confession. Yes. I'm in love with you and I kept it for so long. I'm sorry. I hope that this won't affect our friendship. I jusr didn't know what to do...=[

Sincerely yours,

Lulu-hyung"

     It was his letter of confession. Then, he recognized the withered flower. It's the white rose that he gave to Sehun. The stapled paper and the ribbon were still even there.

     Luhan looked with teary eyes to the furious Sehun. He wanted to speak but didn't know what to say. Sehun came closer, eying him.

     "I hate you, Lu Han! Very much!" He exclaimed as he pushed Luhan. The boy just then left the deer who fell down to his .

     "I knew he'd hate me like this..." Luhan thought to himself as tears already fell. There came the downpour from the sky, mixing the teardrops and raindrops.

     Luhan quickly gathered the papers and the withered flower and secured them in one the pockets of his sweater. The sweater... It's the sweater Sehun gave him last Christmas. A flooding stream of memories vigorously gushed into his mind. Luhan remembered how happy they were once. All of those sweet & merry moments, the deer remembered them all. They became the doe-eyed boy's strength to stand up and fight for his love for Sehun, or even just patch things up.

     The flower boy stood up and called after Sehun. He was ignored by the wet boy but he didn't threw in the towel. Luhan chased after the boy with the best speed his strength could give. He reached the boy's hand and made him turn back, calling the purple-haired boy's name for one more time. The younger lifted up his unheld hand and Luhan just shut his eyes, preparing himself for the blow. The older was surprised when he didn't feel anything. He opened his eyes and saw a hand still held high and a face that was crying. Despite of the rain, Luhan could tell his dongsaeng was shedding tears.

     "I hate you, hyung..." Sehun weakly uttered and sounded so vulnerable. It bewildered Luhan to a high degree. "I hate you..."

     "I'm sorry, Sehun-ah... I just didn't know what to do with my love for you..." Luhan closed his eyes and cried harder, competing with Sehun.

     The older felt the movement of Sehun's hand. He was surprised for the second time when he felt the hand land on his neck and pulles him closer. Sehun was kissing him, making him open his eyes as wide as possible. He took time processing until he absent-mindedly kissed back. The kiss eventually went more passionate and at the same time, sloppy. When their lungs complained and begged for air, they pulled away and chased their breaths.

     "Why can't hate you for so long, hyung? Am I that head over heels with you?" Sehun asked sincerely.

     "S-say what, S-Sese? I-I t-think I didn't hear it r-right."

     "Actions speak louder than words, they say," he spoke and pulled Luhan for another deep kiss and tightly embraced him. It's a kiss under the rain, and it appeared so romantic to the two.

     The rain ended and they separated their lips. Luhan's cheeks were as red as  a white rose stained with blood. He bit his lower lip as he touched it, feeling the kiss they shared.

     "Do you get it now, Lulu-hyung? Or do I need to kiss you again?"

     "Does this mean that... love me, too?"

     "Oh good. You got it. No need for another kiss," Sehun said while smiling and ruffling the flower boy's hair.

     "Wait. I don't totally get it! I mean, yes, I do, but-" Luhan's words were muffled by Sehun's lips locking his own lips.

     "You should have asked me for another kiss, instead," Sehun whispered to his ear after they broke it. The older reddened again as he felt the embarrassment swallow him and the other just hugged him with a smile once again.

     "You're mine, now, hyung..."

---

      "How come you didn't give me any hint that you love me?" The wet pink-haired boy asked his also wet boyfriend, sitting on a bench near the garden.

     "'Cause I thought you and Yixing-hyung have a thing with each other before. I didn't asked you because I didn't want to be hurt. All this time, I thought you're taken so I was just pushing you to Naeun. I don't know. I admit I'm also an idiot," Sehun explained.

     "Haha! Did you know that Yixing has a boyfriend? It's Joonmyeon and they're the two helping me with my love for you. Anyway, I would like to ask about the bouquet if yellow roses you gave to Eunji," Luhan spoke, tightening his hold on their linked hands. Sehun just had wide eyes when he found out about the SuLay's relationship.

     "Well, I just admire her voice. That's all. And that bouquet was a thank you gift. She once found and returned my lost notebook which contained scribbles and doodles of your name at the back. And also stuffs like Sehun <3 Luhan 4ever. Y'know, childish stuffs. And as far as I could remember, yellow roses mean friendship. I'm not sure. If ever I'm correct, a bouquet of which could mean that she's friendzoned. And oh well, I rejected many persons because all I wanted that time is you," Sehun justified, making Luhan laugh at the friendzone part.

     "One last question, Sese. When did you start liking me?"

     "When we first met at the bubble tea shop..." Sehun trailed off and traced the blush on Luhan's cheeks.

     "I'm sorry about earlier... I was just pissed that we spent almost a year of keeping are feelings from each other. We're both surrounded with fears, hesitations, questions, circumstances and weaknesses that hindered us from confessing. But now that you're mine, I'll never let you go..." The lisp romantically expressed and then kissed him on the forehead. Then he went down to the sweetest part to kiss, the lips.

     Sparks and feels overtook them both, shooting through the spine and spreading all throughout their bodies. Luhan felt the tears of joy and just let them. Soon, they broke the kiss with contented smiles.

     "I love you, Luhan-hyung..."

     "I love you, too, Sehun-ah... And always remember that you're also mine. I'll never let go of you either..." Luhan responded and hugged & kissed the younger under the sky decorated with a beautiful rainbow.

~~END~~


[A/N:

Finally done at last! April 16 (my own Hunhan dayXD)! Happy Hunhan Day everyone! Whoo! I felt kinda proud with myself for making and typing this story for three days only! I usually take longer.

Before anything else, I would like to apologize for the ff:

-the length of the story

-the mistakes and errors in this story

-if you're not satisfied with the story or on some parts of the story

-if it's boring at the beginning (i'm also bored while making that part so that's it. Then I was lazy enough to change it)

-if I skipped how the Hunhan became close

-if I like skipping time XD

-if it's not well decorated (I mean, bold here, italic there, multimedia attachments here, etc. I'm just publishing thru mobile)

-if the story didn't have much impact (i hope i didn't waste your time)

-if there are vague parts (ask me which part is vague. I'll explain. I might forget to include it in the story.)

-if i can't think of any good titles, foreword, & description

-if this author note is taking too long

Please vote and comment even just your feels. I wanna know your reactions, opinions, and etc. to this story. Also, how you find the story.

Thanks a million everyone! I love you all! Enjoy the comeback of EXO and the Holy Week. 'Til next we meet! XOXO]

~~BabyChanChan~~