Don't Fall For That!

Compilation of Exo Imagines

When Kai gave you a rose, he said, "Don't fall for it. It's just a flower."

When he gave you gifts every Christmas and on your birthdays, he said, "Don't fall for those. They are just gifts."

When he hugged you every time you need it the most, he said, "Don't fall for it. It's just a hug."

When he kissed you on your prom night, he said, "Don't fall for it. It's just a kiss."

His actions make you fall in love but his words say the exact opposite, so you just walked away.

"Why are you avoiding me?" he asked.

"Because you said I can't fall for you," you answered.

"Why, have you already fallen for me?"

"I don't know. Yes. Maybe."

"Then tell me," he smiled.

"Tell you what?" you were confused.

"Tell me how you feel."

"I said I don't know--"

"Just say it!"

"Fine! I love you Kim Jongin. Even if you tell me not to fall for you."

"I didn't say that."

"WHAT? Now you're making fun of me."

"I said don't fall for the flowers, don't fall for the gifts, the hugs, and the kisses. Because those things are temporary, they don't last long."

"What are you trying to say?"

"Fall for me, because my love is undying. It's not perfect but it's enough for us to share. I can never always give you flowers and gifts. I may not be able to hug and kiss you everyday. Fall for me, even when I have nothing else to offer."

He smiled and gave you a hug.

"I love the flowers. I love the gifts. I love the hugs and the kisses. But even without those, I would still love you, Kim Jongin," you winked at him and pecked on his lips.

"Don't fall for it. It's just a kiss," you told him and you both laughed.