What Exo will give you this coming Holiday season

Compilation of Exo Imagines

I've written this last Christmas season, thus the title.

*****

 

Luhan will give you a pair of gloves because these past few weeks, whenever he holds your hands, he can tell that you're really cold.

 

Kai will give you a swimsuit because he wants to have fun with you in the pool on summer. MEHEHE

 

Sehun will give you a hoodie where he can bury his head whenever he's cuddling you or simply giving you a backhug.

 

Chen will give you pair of scissors because duh, he's a troll. HAHAHAHA. But seriously, he said that your hearts are tied and only that scissor can cut the bond between the two of you and he wants you to keep it so that no one can ever tear you apart.

 

Suho will give you pajamas so that even when you're falling asleep, you can still feel him hugging you so tightly.

 

Kris will give you a journal because he knows you like to take notes randomly and so that you can write about the special moments that you share together. *squeals*

 

Tao will give you a locket necklace with his picture in it so that he'll always be close to your heart, literally.

 

Baekhyun will give you a mug to remind you how sweet and warm his love is at the start of your every day.

 

Chanyeol will give you a couple ring to tell the whole world that you two are exclusively dating and that he's yours, and you're his. *squeals more*

 

Xiumin will give you plates with cute designs in the hope that you'll always feed him with your baked goodies.

 

D.O will give you a cooking set so that you'll be forced to take cooking lessons and then cook with him every weekend.

 

Lay will give you a scarf because it has been his dream that the two of you would share the sweetest and the longest scarf kiss in history.