Random Sweet Stuff

Compilation of Exo Imagines

Imagine Suho caressing your cheeks while you're asleep. Upon waking up, you see his face brighten, as he smiled. He said I love you, you said I love you back, and then you kissed.

 

Imagine Chanyeol running after you, after a fight. You were really mad at him and you felt hopeless so you just went out, away from him. But you can never beat the long strides of a giant so he was able to catch up on you. He held your hand, made you turn around, and then embraced you in the streets.

 

Imagine Baekhyun pretending not to care and acting like a , when deep down inside he's really working on something to help you solve your problem.

 

Imagine Kai having this habit of staring at you. But being the busy person that you are, you never notice how he does this every single day. One afternoon, one of your friends whispered something in your ear. You learned about this habit of his and stared back. But when you did, he looked away. He was able to hide his stare, but not the sweet smile on his face.

 

Imagine D.O holding your hand so tight and patting your head gently while you were crying on his shoulder. He doesn't say anything, for words are useless at times like this. What he wants is just for you to feel that he's there whenever you need him.

 

Imagine Sehun always teasing you and making you cry. He wants you to think that he hates you. What you don't know is that he's the guy who puts flowers in your locker everyday and secretly puts bubble tea on your desk just before the class starts.

 

Imagine Tao making thousands of excuses to his friends just to be able to hang out with you after Wushu practice and walk you home.

 

Imagine Lay using his talents just to get you to say yes to him. A lot of things has happened this month. You didn't know he was this consistent. At first he danced in front of you and your friends at the hallway just to be able to tell you he's got a crush on you; and just a few hours ago, he was serenading you with all your favorite songs. Now you're walking hand in hand, on your way to your first date.

 

Imagine Xiumin getting a part-time job of being the mascot of your favorite bakeshop. He knows that whenever you go there and buy something to eat, you always dance with the mascot before you leave. As he sees you approaching by the door, he puts on his costume and prepares to dance with you.

 

Imagine Chen always boasting that he's the most handsome guy in the campus. But that's just because he wants to get your attention. So whenever you walk past through him, he starts the trolling and begins to raise his voice.

 

Imagine Luhan mending your wounds after falling off the bicycle. You were in the park a few hours ago and he was teaching you how to ride it. It was fun at first, until you got hurt. But now you're happy again because the best nurse in the world is dong everything he can to heal you.

 

Imagine Kris crying because he thought you were breaking up with him. When he asked to meet you outside your house, the first time he did was hug you like it was the last time he's going to do it. You felt his tears on your shoulder, and then he whispered, Please don't ever leave me.