•Three•

Raise My Voice

I wake up with the angry voice of my father booming in the hallway. "How could you do this? Am I not enough for you?" My father shout. 'Whats going on?' I thought, rubbing my eyes. I walk out of my room and went to the toilet. "I earn money for you, all the hard work I have done for you and the family." He shout. "It was an accident, it happened a long time ago why bring it up?" My mother scream with the top of her lung. I walk out of the toilet and went back to my room to get dress for school. I am already 20 minutes late, but I just dont care anymore.

I walk down stair and see my mother crying face. "Let's divorce!" My mother said, trying to calm herself. I walk into the kitchen and grab a toast on the table. "Morning umma, morning appa." I said, even though I know its not a good timing. "Not now Raemi!" My father growl. "Sorry." I said walking to the front door, pulling my black boots on. "I'm going" i shout and bang the door shut not waiting for the answer. 'Why did he answer anyway? Its not like he normally does anyway... What 'not now'? I was just greeting' I thought, mumbling under my breathe. 

I knock on the door of my morning first class. "Come in" i heard the teacher said. I slowly open the door, making a squeaky sound. "You're late." The teacher said as soon as she sees me. I walk up to her with my head hung low, she write down notes onto her role book and scribble a few word onto the detention booklet, she rip the page out and hand it to me. "Sorry." I mutter, and turn to walk to my seat. I knew everyone eyes is on me, it is uncomfortable. I sit down and pay attention to the teacher. 'Divorce? Shouldn't I be scared?' I thought to myself, letting out a heavy sigh. I feel a sudden poke on my back. I turn to find a smiling boy, he wink at me sending me a flirty smirk. I unconciously rolled my eyes, and turn to the front. I look up at the clock at the top of the class, '15 minutes left.' I thought. 

My first three class finishes, finally its lunch. I went to my locker before heading to the garden. I open my locker, a piece of red paper fell out of my locker. I open it up, it has a darker shade of red marker written on it, it says who the hell are you? Stay away from our oppa, or else. I stare the paper without much emotion. Letting out another heavy sigh of the day, I crumble the piece of paper and threw it to the nearest bin. I grab the book I need and the dump the book i dont need into the messy locker. 'Clean locker' I made a mental note to myself. I shut my locker just to get the shock of my life.

"So where do you eat your lunch?" The boy standing in front of me ask. Of course it is not other than the tanned boy. Kim Jongin. "Thats none of your business." I said coldly, turning to leave only to be pull back. I yank my hand off his. "Dude, we don't know each other." I said feeling frustrated. "Hey hey hey. Where is the shy side of you I saw yesterday?" He gasp. I press my lips into a straight line. "I don't know, why don't you go find her? She probably went to the toilet or something." I said sarcastically, turning away. Once again, getting pulled back by the wrist. I look around seeing the sight of angry stares from the girls and dirty looks. I lower my head, rolling my eyes I yank my wrist of his hand. "What do you want? Homework? Lunch money? My lunch?" I ask. "Excuse me?" He said, looking offended. I roll my eyes for the third time today. I turn to walk away but bump into a hard chest. I groan while look up to find a tall boy, smiling widely showing his perfect white teeth. "Where do you think you're going?" He ask, looking down at me. 

"What am I ing doing here?" I ask myself quietly. I am sitting in between the school new kingkas, in the canteen or as I like to call it the es and bastards centre. I sigh for the umpteenth time today. I poke my food with the fork not knowing how to start. I could feel stares, not even bother to look. 'Should I leave? Yeah I think I should' i thought, standing up eruptly causing the kingkas to look up from their food. I gave them death glares and just walk away leaving them dumbfounded.

I found myself stand infront of a tall wall, thinking should I leave or not. I sigh and threw my bag out. "OUCH!" Someone shout from the other side of the wall. "Oops" i said with monotone, i jump and grab hold of the wall. I swing my leg up on to the wall and sit there. I look down, there is a kid down there. Probably just a few years younger. I hop off the wall and landed down like a pro. I grab my bag ignoring the kid and ran off to god knows where.

--------------------------------------

i haven't update in about half a year if I'm correct. A lot of things had happen to EXO and i didnt feel like updating. School is hard work.