•Two•

Raise My Voice

Author P.O.V

"Hyung! Hurry up, we're gonna be late on the first day of school if you don't hurry up!" A long legged boy said with his deep husky voice. "Yah Park Chanyeol! Who gave you the right to call me hyung? I'm only a few month older than you! You Stupid Giant!" A shorter boy said, pointing his finger at the named giant. "Aigoo, Baekhyun-ah, you're so small you know that?" Another tall boy said, this boy has really tan skin. "YAH KIM JONGIN!!! Who gave you the right to call me by my name? You little punk!" Baekhyun shout frustrated by his tall friend. "Will you three stop that? Acting like little kids." A wide eye boy said calmly. The three just scoff, "Kyungsoo hyung, we are kids. We're just 16 you know?" Jongin state, raising his brow. "And so? You guys are acting like 3 year old." Kyungsoo snap.

"Uh guys where's the maknae?" Chanyeol blurt, remembering their youngest friend. "He's way ahead ya's" the blonde boy who had been quiet all along. He point ahead at the tall milky skinned boy. "OMO, why is he walking so fast?" Baekhyun ask. "Uh maybe cause we only have two minutes to get to school before class start?" D.O said in a sarcastic tone. "OMONA!!" Chanyeol shout with his deep voice. They five boys run after their maknae towards the direction of the school.

They arrived at school five minutes late. They went to the staff office, to get their time table and swipe card for lunch canteen food. "Late on first day?" The teacher, Mr.Kang said raising his brow. "We lost our time schedule." Jongin said, sending a wide grin to the teacher. "Well you better find it, you can't let it be lost forever. It ain't healthy." Mr.Kang said smirking back to his student. 

The six boy went separate ways to their class. Jongin, Kyungsoo and Sehun in one class. Chanyeol and Baekhyun in one class. Suho went to the senior section which is in the other building across the junior school. Jongin, Sehun and Kyungsoo enter the noisy classroom as the teacher hasn't arrive yet. "The teacher is later than us..." Jongin snicker. Everyone in class stop what they were doing and stare at the three innocent boy. "U-uh, Annyeonghasaeyo! We are the new transfer student. Nice to meet you all." Kyungsoo introduce. The three stand awkwardly at the top of the class. "Introduce yourself!" A girly voice from the back shout. "Oh Neh? Annyeonghasaeyo, Kim Jongin imnida! But you can call me Kai. Nice to meet you." Jongin introduce, flashing his signature seductive smile to some girls. "A-Annyeonghasaeyo, Do Kyungsoo i-imnida.. P-please take care of me!" Kyungsoo stutter, giving the student an apologetic smile. The class went silent waiting for the last to introduce. Kyungsoo nudge Sehun's waist. "Oh... I'm Sehun." Sehun said shortly, keeping his emotionless face. He presses his lips together, walking to the back of the class. He sat himself down and lay his head on to the desk. Jongin and Kyungsoo shakes their head knowing their friend, they follow and sat in separate seat since there was none for them to stay together. Soon the teacher enter the class and made the boys introduce themselves again before beginning the lessons.

Raemi's P.O.V

I walk into class lowering my head trying not to be notice. "Another day...another day..." I whisper to myself. I walk to my seat which was at the back of the class near the window. I lay me on the table and face the window, looking at the flowers that grew in the garden. I zoned off into on of my daydream. 

Suddenly the noisy class went silent, its peaceful again but it bothered me. I look up to the front and sees three handsome looking boy. 'Transfer student?' I thought, paying attention to their introduction. "Oh Neh? Annyeonghasaeyo, Kim Jongin imnida! But you can call me Kai. Nice to meet you." The tanned boy said giving some girls a cute smile." A-Annyeonghasaeyo, Do Kyungsoo i-imnida.. P-please take care of me!" The boy with really big eyes stammer, he smile to the class feeling quite embarrass. 'Cute.' I thought, with a smile creep on to my face. "Oh...I'm Sehun." The pale boy said not giving much emotion, but he does have a beautiful face. "He's a bully" I whisper to myself, the girl infront look at me and give me a dirty look. "Sorry." I mumble, laying my head back down on the desk. The chair beside is getting pull I just ignore it, not feeling bothered. 

The teacher came in and made the boy introduce themselves again, I kept my head down on the desk when she call the role. Until the end of the role, my name was never called. I felt a stare behind me. I slowly turn my head seeing the pale boy staring at me, he pressing his lips together forming a straight line. He narrow his eyes at me and turning his attention back to the teacher. I watches his next move, he lift his hand in the air. "Miss Jang." He called. I look at the teacher who turn and smile to her student, "Yes, Sehun?" She said with a friendly voice, very friendly. "Why is her name not called?" Sehun ask, pointing his finger at me. I widen my eyes as everyone in the class stares at me. Everyone starts to whisper and sending glares to me. "Who's that?" "Is she even in this class?" "I have never seen her in my life." "Is she mute?" "Where did she come from? How come I didn't see her before?", student whispers loudly. "Okay now class, quiet down now class. And Sorry, I must of made a mistake." Miss Jang said, opening up her role book. She scroll her finger down the book, and stop at a certain name. "Jung. Rae. Mi? Is that right?" She smile warmly at me. I nodded my head, feeling uncomfortable with the attention. "It looks like I've not called your name on this role since the summer semester starts. Do you by any chance have been absent?" Miss Jang said, tilting her head to the side. "No." I said quietly barely audible. "Huh? What'd you say?" Miss Jang ask. "She said no." Sehun said out loud, looking at me. 'I must look like a turtle right now..' I thought to myself, feeling weak. "M-miss, can I please go to the toilet" i stammer, trying to speak loudly. "Sure." Miss Jang reply. I rush out of the class, feeling blood rushing up to my head, my throat seems to have a big lump that is stopping me from breathing. "Why did he do that?" I whisper angrily to myself. I went to the toilet and lock myself inside a cell. 

I went out of the toilet once the bell rings. I went back to class to get my bag, but its not there. "Miss Jang?" I said, with a shaky voice. "Do you know where my bag might be?" I ask, looking down the floor afraid to make eye contact.  "Umm I'm not sure, but I did see Sehun holding two bags." Miss Jang reply, smiling at me. I look up, "oh thank you." I give her a small smile and walk out of class. "Looking for this?" A voice said behind my back, I jump a little at a sudden sound. I turn around seeing Sehun holding out  my bag with one finger. His other hand hold his own bag, with her hand swing back holiding the handle with one finger. (A/n:Idk how to explain this >.<) I reach my hand out for my bag, he pull it back. "I didn't say I'll give it to you." Sehun said cockily. "Its mine." I said quietly, I bit my bottom lips trying to stay calm. "What was that? I can't hear you." Sehun teases, showing out his ears. I puff my cheeks and decided to ignore it. 'He is a bully.' I thought. I turn to leave for my next class, without my school bag. I can hear him scoff and his footstep after me. He grab my shoulder and stand infront of me. "Yah! I didn't say you could go." He said. 'Bossy much.' I thought and glares into his eyes. "Its either you give me my bag back and ignore my existence like everyone else, or I go ignoring your existence like I do to everyone else in this school." I said it all in one breath. "You actually speaks normally huh?" He said and smirk. I took a chance to grab my bag from him, as soon as I grab my bag I ran for my dear life from that pale boy bully. 

I bang the door open of my class, which is science. The teacher give me a look, she look into her watch and back to me. "May I ask you what time it is, Young Lady?" She said sternly. I bit my bottom lips and lower my head. "Go sit down. I'll let you go with a warning just once, Jung Raemi." She said. Now, I'm more surprise than scared. 'She knows my name?' i thought raising a brow. I sat down and paid attention to the teacher. When suddenly the door open and reveal the tall pale boy. Sehun. "Sorry Miss." He said walking to his sea, well a seat since he doesn't have any. He walk behind me and sat himself down. I could feel his stare at the back of my neck. 'What does he want?' I thought. 

The day went by like that nothing change, I still sit by myself at break and lunch time. Just the small incident, that got me weirded out. Its finally the last class, I lay my head down onto the table to sleep since the teacher doesn't spare a glance at me. "Jung Raemi." The teacher call, I whip up my head with widen eyes. 'Am I in trouble?' I thought. "Jung Raemi are you here?" The teacher call out again. "O-oh here." I stammer. Once she continue on with the role, I zone off into thought. 'What that heck? Teacher call my name in the role? Wow!' I thought shock from those sudden attention. No teacher ever called my name, I mean never. I look out the window, then onto my note pad. I start squiggling on the note pad until I felt a kick on my chair. I ignore it, knowing I shouldn't waste my time caring about it. The kick got harder, its got faster too. Finally, when I got fed up of it I turn my head. I see the tanned kid grinning at me. He give me a small wave and smirk. I roll my eyes and turn back to my note pad. 

The bell ring signalling its the end of school hours. I rush out of class and went to my locker, I dump all the book I don't need in the locker and grab the ones I need. "'Home time!~" i cheer to myself quietly. I feel quite happy today, I smile as I shut my locker. When I turn around I bump into something hard. "Ow" I groan, looking up to see what it is. "Hey Raemi!" The tanned boy stand infront of me, smiling widely. I frown a little, feeling uncomfortable. "Do I know you?" I ask, trying not to sound rude. "Oh I'm Jongin!" He smile, rubbing the back of his neck. "I introduced myself a lot today. I guess you weren't listening..." He said, smiling. "Sorry.." I mumble. "Jongin! Are you not coming?" A deep voice, shout from a far, he ran over with four other. "I-I better go. Bye Jongin." I said turning to leave, a hand grab onto my shoulder and turn me around. "I want you to meet my friend" Jongin said, giving me a flirty smile. 'Eeew...' I thought, I bit my bottom lips trying not to show my disgusted face. 

"Annyeong!!!" A short boy said waving hysterically. "Jung Raemi." The pale boy said. "Pale boy!" I said feeling the need to do so. "What?" He ask, scrunching his face together. "Sehun-shi, I mean." I cough, feeling embarrass. "Annyeong Raemi-shi!" The wide eyes boy said shyly. "Annyeong Kyungsoo-shi" I said quietly, giving him a small smile. "You know him, and you don't know me?" Kai gasp, as if I have just told him that the whole world is about to end. "Yeah! You know him and you call me Pale boy?" Sehun mutter, narrowing his eyes. I just look at the two awkwardly. "U-uh I am going to go now. Bye." I wave and ran as quick as I can. "WAIT I DIDNT INTRODUSE MYSELF YET!!!" I heard one of the boy shout with a high pitch voice. 'Jesus Christ what has gotten into me today!' I shout in my head.