Jerk! I love you

The Love Note 3: Dear, Love Note .. Kai is a JERK!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 30: Jerk! I love you

(Jinnie's POV)

"What's the reason behind this?" the President of the University asked me. Guess what? I'm resigning.

"Personal Issues" I said with out any emotions.

"But Miss Stacey Ahn, The school year just started, you can't leave. The students love you" *sighs* he's making it more hard for me to leave.

"But, Sir. I'm leaving because I need to re-assure some important things" more like person.

"I'm not letting you leave without any clear answers."

"Sir, I'm ... Pregnant. I want to make sure he or she is going to be safe"

 

After a long discussion, He finally signed my resignation letter. It's been 5 weeks since that night happened between Me and Kai. I never talked to him after that, neither did he. I wonder why? Did he regret having with me? or he just made me a one-night-stand. How did I know i was pregnant? I just discovered it last week. I can feel the Symptoms of being pregnant again. Vommiting, Craving for random foods, terrible mood swings, Being delayed of my menstrual cycle. I bought a Pregnancy test kit and it says that it's positive. Did Kai know? Ofcourse he dont. I didn't let him. You know about the saying that "History repeats itself" ? I don't want to loose my baby again. And i don't want Kai to be the reason again because i might kill him. Am i selfish? No. Because the last time I check, my baby was gone because I was not careful.

I'm on my way to Handel & Gretel. what? I love Yesung :D. I just need someone to talk with. I just wish that I called the right person.

 

"So? Why did you called me again?" He asked.

"Yah! I miss you!! We never talk." i said to Jimin. Yes, it's Jimin that I called.

"We never talk because you keep on rejecting my calls, our calls -_____-" remember the day that I got pissed to Jimin, Xiumin and Chanyeol? Yeah ~ I never talked to them since that day. They were being biased and never took my side.

"Are you going to nag at me or you're going to listen?" I said with a stern voice.

"I always listen to you, Jinnie! It's you that never listened. You always ask for advice but you always do the opposite." he snags af if he's my dad.

"You know what? I'm out of here!! I thought i can rely on you. Sorry for wasting your time. Goodbye~ And i'm sorry for being such a burden" i said while tearing up. See? This is what i get from being pregnant. I easily cry -__- geez.

"Mwo? Jinnie! You're not a burden. Sit down and let's talk" he said sounding so worried

"No. You're right ~ I never listened." I grabbed my bag and walked away while sobbing. I really look pitiful.

 

All of them are saying that I should go back with Kai. To be together again. You just can't understand me~ I'm scared. I'm scared that everything will happen again. Me loving him, Him saying that he loves me. Him being a jerk, Me being stupid. In the end, there's this one person that suffers .. our baby. I don't want to loose this again.

=

I was sitting at a pre-occupied bench at the playground. I was looking at the children playing so happily. If Kaizer was alive maybe he'll play in this exact same playground. Maybe he'll make many friends. I touch my tummy and a tear escaped from my eye. I AM NOT GONNA LET SOMETHING BAD HAPPEN TO YOU. To my shock, a little boy approached me and handed me a handkerchief.

"Uljima, Noona :) My daddy said that pretty girls shouldn't cry" the little boy said. He's cute and I couldn't help myself from smiling.

"Minho-ah, I told you not to go anywhere" His mommy said while approaching us.

"But mommy,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter