CHAPTER 2

Body and Soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls shout happily after their dance trainer announced their practice ended early today. Then,the leader take her lead to asked why their practice end early today because their debut stage left not more than a week.

“Like I’m expected from our leader. Well…Our CEO nim just told me to let you go for today to practice you guys to be a good hoobae.So,be prepare, after 15 minutes I want you guys to assemble at the entrance.Your manager will bring you guys to visit your sunbae at hospital. That’s all for today!Send my regret for them.”

 “Oh~Like our CEO nim can feel our Eunji unnie feel~” Namjoo tried to poke Eunji who start to annoyed with her dongsaeng action.

“Stop it Namjoo! You knew how our relationship secret from outsiders.”

“Oh..come on! We in the building,so why you should worry so much,Eunji?” Boomi make a high five with Namjoo.

“Yeah.. We still in building right now but I wonder if her habit to tease me will bring to the outside too?” Eunji make a killer glance to Namjoo to give her warning to control her behavior when they out from this building.

Chorong take a seat beside Eunji. “Ahh~I‘m jealous! You got Mr Charming with you while me still wondering about my future prince.I’m getting old,you know?”

“Unnie~You too? Should I break up with him?” Eunji getting annoyed.

“Yaa!It’s not what I mean! We already talk about it. We’re ok about your relationship with him.” Chorong replied.

“Ne unnie… At least one of us have normal life as a girl who been in love while chasing our dream.” Naeun sigh thinking about her crush who still don’t see her as a woman.

“Unnie…I can promise you one day, Jong..” Before Hayoung can finish her sentence,Naeun blocked with peppero that Boomi unpacked just now.

“Hey Song Naeun,even you tried to stop our maknae to burst out we already know how you have crush on him.” Boomi said calmly then eat her peppero who Namjoo also join too.

Naeun try to defend herself but was cut by their manager who just came in suddenly with his straight face to the room.“Girls?”

“Oppa!” The girls scream,shock with their manager appearance who they call as ghost appearance.

“Oppa..could you at least make some noise before appear infront us? You shoking us!” Eunji start the complain.

“Ne…Eunji right.” Chorong agree.

“I already make some noise before,but you guys just so in conversation,so I came in. Like you guys get ready,so let’s go.”

“Wait! Oppa! What do you mean? We still not change our attire!” Namjoo blurted out.

He looks their attire that still in the jump suit.

“I give you 10 minutes.” Then he takes his way out from practice room while the girls take all their stuff to changes room to change to suitable attire for their visit.

**************************

Youngjae make a fast move to the hospital entrance as he saw many fangirls were standing near to the hospital entrance. He praised himself for being genius for post as a girl to hiding his true identity. He wear a large and long jacket to hiding his body while choose a long black wig to accompany his head and black shade to make his appearance look like an arrogant woman who doesn’t care about ‘her’ surrounding. He makes a glad sigh as his attempt to pass the fangirls and made his way to the lift until his cell phone vibrate on his jacket. He glance the screen and watch Damchu named on the screen and slide it to answer the call.

“Yaa! Yoo Youngjae! Where are you?! How could you not visit me today? Himchan hyung and his sons already here while you still get your lazy a** on the bed!”

“Yaa! Stop yelling!” Youngjae stop his talk when he realize he was in girl’s appearance,that means his voice must not be heard by people. Then,he walked to the place that hiding himself from others and continue his conversation with Daehyun.

“I’m on my way to you,so stop nagging like grandma and you just injured your right hand,not like you will die for that!”

“Die? Yaa! Did you know how precious my hand was? I injured my hand,so that means our comeback will be delay and you say that it’s not have to worry?”

“Just whatever,woman! I’m not your boyfriend that need to be cling to you 24 hours!Talk about that…You have your own girlfriend,why you not call her instead of me? Call her,!”

“What? Yaa!You..Yoo Youngjae..I’m not and I’m not woman..How could you…”

Youngjae slide the call end button and smile alone.

“1,2,3…That’s it!” Youngjae’s cell phone vibrates again.

 “Yaa! Yoo Youngjae,how could you ending the conversation when I’m still speaking with you?.”

“So,moral of the story,don’t yelling at me! I told you I’m on my way to you,I already at hospital!”

“What? Already there? Andwe! You can’t!”

“What now?”

“My baby crunches for cheese cake.”

“Aigoo..This pregnant woman…Why you not tell me earlier?”

“I want too but you just end my call like that..”

“Seriously,did you truly involve in accident because I don’t hear any sick tone from you.”

“Of course I am!That’s why you need to get me cheese cake!”

“Aigoo..Fine. If this the only thing I could make you stop talking.I will get it so stop calling me!”

Youngjae put back his cell phone in his jacket and make his way to hospital cafeteria until he found manager Kang. He smiles alone thinking to tease his manager with his girl’s appearance. He wants to surprise him to be his fan and touch him like crazy fangirl. He knew manager Kang have his own fans,so it’s time for him to tease his manager a bit.

Youngjae make his way to manager Kang but when he reach the destination,he realize manager Kang not alone.So he make decision to pretend not saw them and walk away but then there was a voice of girl he knew called manager Kang which make him stop his walk and turn to that direction and caught A Pink members walk to their way. Youngjae knew it’s not a good thing for him if Naeun saw him because Naeun was the girl with sharp observation and she can guess something accurately. When he try to move his way,one of the two girl that talked with manager Kang just now pull his hand walk hastily to other place that he also doesn’t know. That girl supposed to be Jung Eunjoo.

“Wait! Arasshi…Wait..What are you doing? Let me go!” Youngjae try to let the girl stop for what she doing.

Youngjae can feel that girl already knew who he was. ‘Is it this was my destiny?To die in saseang fan hand?’ Eunjoo stop her way when she realize the man voice behind her and the hand that she hold not like Jimin.Jimin hand supposed to be more tiny than this…Eunjoo turn her back and realize it was stranger girl with black shade with her.

Eunjoo widened her eyes shocked with what she was doing.She just drag some stran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter