CHAPTER 1

Body and Soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ok..First at all..I want to say sorry because I delete all the chapter that I wrote.I think that was ridicolous and not good,so I made decision to remake the story.I promise you it will better than before.Sorry~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Promise me,whatever happen we will share our body and soul forever." You said.

"What?Ya..Eunjoo ah~it's sound scary."

"Aigoo..pabo ya! I mean whatever happen,we still be friends forever.Even one of us die.Ok..let's say if I die first,you will remember me as your friend."

"See..you said it again! Can't you not curse just for one day?We just 16,Eunjoo ah!"

"Curse?ya!Die is not the curse!"

"Mola!For me die is the curse!"

"Yaa!You want to die?"

"See..there you are!Cursing again! I'm sick for people to watch you as an angel,innocent and pure but the reality is.."

"What? Your cute best friend?"

"Yaa!!"

Hahaha...

'Cheonsagateun neo

Naega saraganeun iyuneun neoya
 Dasin mot bol geot gata jeongmal jugeul geot gata
Nareul saranghaejul sarameun neoya
Eodum sogeseo nareul bichwojwo'

"Aigoo~This song!This voice!I hate it! I forced my body to get lose from my fuzzy bed. I take my phone and throw it to the door. It must be omma's work. She changed my alarm to this song.How could…I already edit it to Yongguk oppa's rap to be my alarmed but she changed it to that guy's voice.

“Omma!!!”

“Ne!There you are young lady!” She opens my door’s room and slams it which made me jump a bit,shocked with the sound.

“Omma,I told you,I told you,I told you…Please don’t change my alarm ring tone to that voice,I hate it! And how you knew my new password?”

“Well.You should thanks to me because I help you for not late for your school.If I don’t change to Daehyun’s voice,you will never woke up because you will still in your dream with that deep voice man and..did you think I’m stupid that I can’t think that you will put all your password that related to that ‘deep voice man’?”

“Omma!His name was Bang Yongguk!”

“Whatever!Just go wash yourself before you late!” And again..she slammed my door. She always complain why my door always have problem to close it,she should know better.

After washing myself and tie up my hair tightly,I'm run to the dining table for the breakfast.

"Jung Eunjoo! I told you,don't run in the house. You already 21 but still run like a kid." Omma yelled again.

"I can't stay any longer for this 'baby',omma!" Omma knew baby that I mention was my favorite strawberry pancake.

"Aigoo..this girl.I guess your dongsaeng is mature than you!"

"Ne..Whatever omma.I don't care,as long as I can eat this pancake.”

"Noona,omma! Your B.A.P involve in accident!"

"Chinca?" We answered simultaneously.

"Ne!" We tried to examined Taehyung's face,and yeah, he not joke with us.We knew his face when he lie to us.

"What? That means..Daehyun.." Omma speak out.Without any longer,both of us run to television.

"Let me switch on!" Omma said.

"Gwencana omma.I will.." I take the remote from my mom and tried to press to open button but omma take it back.

"No..omma will.."

"Aigoo!Can both of you be calm?To be fair,I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter