Final.

Happy Birthday

"Happy birthday, maknae!" Sehun opened his eyes to Xiumin, Suho, Kai, Kyungsoo, and Lay hovering over him with hug smiles on his face. He smiled softly and covered his face with his hands. "You hyungs are too nice."

---

All of the fans cheered as they lit the birthday cake. Sehun watched on the side feeling joy within him. He was more then happy to be celebrating his birthday at a concert. Once they finished lighting the candles, the two backed away and Sehun spoke.

"I'm feeling very happy right now, I wish time could be paused so that I can enjoy this moment longer." As they planned, all of the members froze to pretend they where stuck in time. They laughed they afterwards. A large smile filled his lips. He couldn't feel any happier then what he was feeling at that moment.

---

Sehun smiled to himself as he sat on the couch in the living room. The members would come and say happy birthday whenever they saw him. He swore that Suho had said it four times already. But there was a problem... Someone hadn't even said it once yet.

Luhan.

Luhan hadn't even said it once yet.

Nor did Sehun think he was going to.

Ever since a certain point in time, Luhan had started to hang out with Xiumin more. He basically had left Sehun behind. Sehun was hurt, but he didn't want to bother today. It was his birthday. He wanted to be happy for it. He didn't want to focus on Luhan ignoring him. He continued to smile as he watched the tv. His smile slowly vanished. He couldn't stop thinking about it. He just wanted Luhan to stop ignoring him. That was his only real birthday wish.

Sure they would talk in public, but only in public. Behind the scenes, Luhan never spoke a single word to Sehun. Sehun gulped the crying feeling away as best as he could. He really wanted to cry, but it was his birthday. He didn't want to cry on his birthday. No one did. He sat there and hugged his knees. His throat ached as tears threatened to fall.

It happened so quickly that Sehun barely noticed. Luhan rushed through the dorm's door and ran to his room. Xiumin ran in after him, but stopped when he saw Sehun on the couch.  "Oh, happy birthday, Sehunnie." Sehun stared at him for a moment. His breath hiked as he dropped his head into his knees and cried. He kept quiet and didn't let out a noise though.

Xiumin rose an eybrow and walked over to him, "Sehun-ah, are you ok?" Sehun felt his heart thrown into a shredder as Xiumin sat next to him. He wrapped his arm around his shoulder. He just continued to cry into his knees. "Sehun-ah..." Xiumin asked softly as he lifted his head to face him. He wiped his tears away. "Breathe, Sehun. It's ok." The younger bit his lip as he let his tears fall down.

Xiumin pulled him into a hug, and the action broke Sehun's self-control. He wept into the other's shirt. He felt so depressed. He just wanted to cry until he died. It really was all he wanted. Xiumin held him close and let him cry into his shirt. In the hall, Luhan had walked out of his room to see what was taking Xiumin so long. He hid behind the wall when he heard Sehun crying. He watched the two. He watched as Xiumin Sehun's hair softly.

Why was he crying in the first place?

He didn't know what to do so he just stood there. He waited and stood there. Once Sehun stopped crying enough to talk, he mumbled a small thank you. Xiumin his hair again before answering, "You're welcome. What is wrong?" Sehun shook his head, "I don't want to talk about it." He really didn't. He just didn't. "Ok... But you know i'm here for you if you ever want to talk or just need a shoulder to cry on." 

"Thank you, hyung... Really... Thank you."

"You're welcome."

The older let him go and patted his shoulder before leaving. Luhan rushed back to his room. Sehun sat there for a moment as he deeply sighed.

He felt tired now.

 

Words: 718