fluff

The Cute DOll^^

After I got home, I put my new doll on my bed. I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and got ready to sleep. I sat on the bedside and hold the doll.

"I haven't named you yet." I bring his face right in front of mine, stared at his big eyes.

"You had big eyes, so..can I call you....Owl?" I asked him. It's weird, but I imagined his lips pouted.

"I think you don't like it." I mumbled. I imaginary drew O__O shape in my head.

"Maybe O O? Hmm..No. It's not good, I mumbled again.  If I changed the O to D……

"What about D.O? D to the Owl eyes?" It's sounds alright, I thought.

"So,, welcome to my room, D.O!" I cheerfully welcomed and hugged him. This doll, I felt its tiny hand hugged me back. Oh, I must be crazy again.

"With you here, I will feel less lonely. And Draco can have a friend. Or maybe you can be my boyfriend, D.O?" this time I felt his smile widened. My imagination. Maybe I'm too sleepy, I thought.

"Okay, let's sleep, D.O, Draco, good night!" I kissed D.O's cheek, his head and put him beside my pillow. I layed on the bed with my back faced him, put my blanket on until my shoulder, and closed my eyes.

 

Few hours passed, and the night became colder and colder. I could hear the pouring rain outside. It brought back half of my conscioussness, but I was too sleepy to open my eyes. And I could feel my body shivered.

But then I felt some heat behind my back. And the weight that made my bed slightly down. Felt like someone slipped inside my blanket. Then something long like an arm slipped around my waist, backhugged me.

"Sleep tight, baby," a voice said. It's indeed a boy's voice and it sounded so tender, beautiful, and soothing.

"What a beautiful dream," I thought.

I usually cuddled with Draco. But now, I was dreaming about cuddling with a boy. I must be really crazy. But I didn't care. The point is, I didn't feel cold anymore, not really felt lonely, and I could sleep peacefully.

-----

The next morning, the sunlight and the sounds of chirping birds , woke me up. But I didn't want to open my eyes yet, so I rolled to the other side of my bed to avoid the sunlight. But it was weird. Felt like something big faced me. It was too big to be D.O or Draco. And as I remember, I've slept alone all night for 20 years.

"Good morning, girl. How was your sleep?" I swear I heard that tender voice.

The voice from my dream last night. Slowly, I opened my eyes and in a blur, I saw a face layed beside me on same pillow, so close with my face. Then I felt a hand my hair softly. But my brain hasn't fully woke up yet.

 

I blinked and blinked… I saw a boy's face, with his big eyes starred at me and his heartshape wide smile.

"You slept well, didn't you? Of course… Becoz I'm here with you. You won't feel lonely anymore," he brought his face closer to me and kissed my forehead.

He broke the kiss and looked softly at my eyes, his hand on the side of my head again, my hair.

"Oh Gosh, if it was a dream, I don't wanna wake up now," I thought. I stared blankly at him for few seconds. I closed my eyes, thinking it was a dream.

"Maybe after this he will disappear and I will wake up," I thought.

Then I opened my eyes, but I still could see his sweet smile. I touched his cheek with my palm. His skin was so soft,, and so…real. His hand grabbed my hand that was on his cheek, and he kissed my palm. His touch woke me up, fully. Maybe my face is like O__O now.

"Are you real? Who are you? Where are you from? Why do you here?how can u in my room? Have we met before?" I asked him, panickly, with all of question words I know.

I tried get up from the bed, but both his arms pulled my waist, made me lay back.

He hugged me, trying to calm me, then he loosed his hug. "I'm real. You can see me, hear me, and touch me, can't you?" his face still very close to mine.

I just nodded, but my face still in blank.. I didn't trying to get up again, coz honesty I didn't want to separated from his arms. Not yet.

"But w-who are you?" my voice slightly stuttered.

"I'm D.O. D to the O.. The doll you bought yesterday," he calmly said, but his words really surprised me.

"But.. Impossible!" I yelled then sat up and my eyes scanned around the bed and my room. My doll wasn't on my bed nor my room.

"But.. why? How can you…?" Oh Gosh, I'm so confused.

He pulled me once again, to his embrace, with my head now right under his chin.

"You have chose me, remember? You said you love me. You saved me, you know… I've been waiting for you." He loosened his embrace, he cupped my face and looked at my eyes.

I was still speechless at the moment. Staring at the cutest boy I've ever seen in my life.

He leaned in, kissed the tip of my nose, cheek, and then my forehead for a while. I can feel his soft lips on my skin. And my heart was beating faster.

"Don't think too much, please. If you still curious, I will explain to you later. Now, let's just stayed like this." He said then tightened his arms around me. My head leaned on his chest. One of his arm my hair softly. I hugged him back, my arm his back slowly. We both closed our eyes, feel each other presence in our embrace^^

 

 

Note :

 

And live happily ever after, maybe? Hahaha…

The D to the O things sounds silly maybe… coz I have no idea about how to named him.