It's not just a doll

The Cute DOll^^

It was Saturday night. I hangout with my friend, Nessie, in the mall. She asked me to accompany her to buy birthday gift for her sister.

Okay, since it Saturday night, the mall is so crowded. Crowded of couples everywhere.

"Look around us, Ness. There are many couples hand in hand, here and there…" I said.

"So why did you hangout with me, not with your boyfriend?" I .

"Shut up! U know we have been single for 20 years. Don't remind me 'bout that," She said. Yup. Same with me, my friend is single for 20 years of her life.

"If the boys ignore you, you know, I'm always available for you," I burst into laughter.

"No, thanks. I'm still normal. FYI, I like boys, not girl," She answered.

"Oh, let's go to that shop. Maybe I can find cute photoframe, mug, or some accessories there," She said then grabbed my hand and lead me to the shop.

Okay,, a girly shop. The shop that sells all-about-girl things, such as accessories, bag, dolls, or anything that usually cute and pink. I don't like cute things actually. It's not cool. I rather spend my money on delicious food. Really.

But since I was here, it's alright to took a look. Let's see.. The bling bling necklaces hang on the wall. Oh it's really not me. I passed it, and saw the big earrings with different design and colors, lined neatly on the table. Ugh, I can't imagine wearing this kind of thing.

Then I saw big shelf at the corner of the shop. There were many dolls in it.

"Hmm, cutie dolls weren't that bad. At least I could hug it or use it as my pillow," I think.

There's small blue fur whale doll, huge yellow spongebob, etc etc.. Then my eyes captured this doll. A boy shape doll in the corner of the shelf. It wore blue school uniform, with light brown pants on its tiny legs. It had big eyes, black wool hair and heartshape smile lips. It's really cute, but I like it. It wasn't as good looking as Draco, kinda looked like Nobita (a character in Doraemon comic/manga), but there's something really attracting about it. I took the doll, put it in my hold, and the head. Good..this doll is huggable. So comfortable to hugged it while sleeping.

"I want to buy you. But I'm not usually into cute things," I mumbled. I looked at its big eyes. As if the doll can talk, in my head I heard he asked me to buy him. And suddenly his face looked sad? Oh, my imagination...

"Okay! I'll buy you cute doll, don't be sad!" I said to the doll. I must be crazy, talking to a doll. But I felt he smile sweetly to me...really. And I like it. LOL. 

Then I brought the doll to the cashier, and saw my friend was already there.

"Hey Ness, have you got the gift?" I asked her.

"Yup! This bracelet. Cute, isn't it?" she showed me a bracelet with pink heartshape motives around it.

"It's too cute I think. Not my style," I said.

"Good. So it's perfect. You know my sister, she loves pink. And what do you buy, a doll?" she pointed to the doll.

"Yes. It's huggable and can be useful as my pillow," I answered.

"Are you sure? Its big eyes are creepy. But It's cute. I think you don't like cute things? " she asked.

I shrugged, "I don't know, maybe it's the first cute thing I like? No, I think I love it."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note : I'm sorry it was soooo boring chapter… but please read next chapter^^ I really appreciate it if you do.