.002

[ hiatus ] Questions and Answers.

She continued to get lost in her thoughts until a younger, baby face boy who went by the name 'Bambam' stopped and noticed the petite girl sitting by the door. With perfect Korean, his words slowly came out with confusion.

"Uh, you guys.. we're not alone here..."

"...What do you mean? From what I know, there's no one else that ventures up here. No one has time for that Bambam--" The leader, she recognized him, JB who was just talking, stopped and was as confused as Bambam was. The silence grew as if they were waiting for her to identify who she was, to see if she was a crazy sasaeng or something.

Seohee stared blankly at the boys that had paused in their steps to stare back at her. She was never the one to be in awe with celebrities. They were simply like every other person. Still a person, so why should you be all crazy and flustered with one comes even remotely close to you? Her eyes wandered across the seven boys who stood only a few feet away. All she could think of at that very moment was "Why me?"

"Oh, uhm.." She quickly stood up and bowed a respectable ninety degrees to her sunbaes before introducing herself to the seven. "Hello, I'm Hong Seohee, we've met a few times-- or at least we bumped into each other at JYP. If you need this space, I can.. uh.. leave, sorry." Seohee gathered up her bag and camera and bowed once more before scrambling up to leave. Hearing a few whispers between the boys, she felt her face redden. "Who knew if they were talking about how strange I am or if they can even recognize me. God, they probably think I'm some fan.."

"Hong Seohee, right? Stay and have some fun with us." A deep voice broke through her worried thoughts. Her head snapped back up as she noticed the red head waving for her to come closer. She never heard much about GOT7 but for the fact that on shows, Mark the red hair one, was often quiet. Seohee nodded quietly as she took a few steps forward before a basketball jersey clothed boy walked right up to her side and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "Seohee, we're going to be good friends. Especially since you now know of one of my favorite spots to hang out." His English was showing here and there in his sentence and there were only three foreigners in the group, so it was clear he was the one and only, loud, Jackson.

Her face was red and it was clear that some of the members saw because by the time Seohee looked up at the group, some of them were laughing. "Jackson, why are you so close-- no wait. Seohee, what are you even doing? You're normally not like this at all." Her face heated up quicker as she turned her face to glance at Jackson, not realizing he was giving her one of his rather interesting expressions.  "Jackson hyung, don't scare the poor girl away." She heard a softer voice pipe up, she wasn't able to see who it was but she knew it was probably the younger ones. "But do come play with us, Seohee sshi!" Seohee shook her head and leaned her head away from the boy beside her. "Uhm, are you sure? What if you're seen with me--" She exclaimed.

"Oh what's the harm? We're labelmates or at least I think we are. You're a trainee right?" A huge smile was plastered on Jackson's face as he reassured her. "Y-yeah.." "Then let me give you a tour with this rooftop... oh, by the way. I'm going to get you for trespassing on my property." He winked at her before walking them both back to the rest of the group. Seohee blinked a few times at his words and tried to step away from his side before feeling his arms tightening around her shoulders. "Just watch it, Hong Seohee."

In between the jokes and laughter, weird expressions, Seohee was enjoying herself. Though one thing in her heart was bothering her. The rapid heart beats and the confusion. The thoughts that had echoed through her head a few hours ago, rang through her head once more. "They were simply like every other person. Still a person, so why should you be all crazy and flustered with one comes even remotely close to you?" Emotions, this is what I hate about myself.