.005

[ hiatus ] Questions and Answers.

As he scurried over to the company, he took of his snapback for a moment to run his free hand through his hair before slipping it back onto his head. Jackson began to walk through the doors of the building before getting ran into by a smaller girl. “Aish...”

As words would spread throughout the company, he found out that Hong Seohee belonged to the sub company of JYP.. which also would mean that he had a chance to get to know her more. Jackson couldn’t deny the attraction he had towards the girl. It was something strange but the aura that surrounded Seohee was something that Jackson felt like he should stick around her for. Almost as if the aura was drawing him in to protect her. As a brother figure or something else perhaps.

“Sorry, sorry.” The smaller girl managed to mumble out as she continued to walk past him. He paused in his steps as he watched the girl dressed in a black hooded sweater, tight leggings with white block letters down the side of her leg, “Huh... a trainee probably.” He shrugged and continued up into the building, greeting all the staff members that he walked by, he went into the studio area. Jackson tilted his head left to right, peeking into each room as he walks past them.

Earlier before his group went overseas, he had heard from the staff at JYP that there was a new girl that joined the company, someone who was going to be working with the producers and composers as well as artists to come up with new music. Jackson didn’t hear the exact name but from what the information he managed to gather up, she was from one of the sub companies and she was around his age, talented-- almost like a triple or even a quadruple threat. “What if it’s Seohee? I wouldn’t be surprised. She seems pretty talented...” He continued to walk through the halls, searching for her. Knowing that it if was her, it would only fuel his ambitions on working in the studio more to compose music but this time he wouldn't have the usual composers and producers by his side working-- it would be Hong Seohee.

Little did he know that the very same girl that he bumped into was the same girl he was looking for.

“Why are the artists here so clumsy. Aish--” Seohee was on her way back to her dorm, tugging her hood down as she brushed her sweater. Grumbling as she made her way back to her warm bed. She heard the news that GOT7 had arrived back in Korea but had no idea when or where she would meet them again. At first she wanted to climb up to the rooftop to see if they were up there playing again but she thought about it again, they probably wanted their rest. Shrugging off all her thoughts, she stuffed her hands into her sweater pockets.

“Will I see you again?”