.004

[ hiatus ] Questions and Answers.

The aura that radiated from Jackson was almost unreal. It was like some weird feeling of glow-- Yah. Hong Seohee, get your mind together.

After that one spontaneous night out with GOT7 on the rooftop, both GOT7 and Seohee were back in their respectful places in the entertainment business. GOT7 were overseas with schedules and debuts while Seohee was back in the studio, learning the same old annoying work she hated but she was constantly getting praised for her work which only encouraged her to do what she could do.

As weeks and months past, Seohee found herself in the producing studio more than the practice studio, though she was required to do her hours of vocal training and choreographing sessions but the rest of the time, she was found in the studio where she was starting to produce and compose music for various artists in her company or she would work alongside famous producers and composers. Her fingers tapped against her mouse and keyboard as she arranged the notes and tunes onto her software. It never dawned on her on how much work this was. To make sure the artist would get their part right to the small details that were needed to make sure the song was perfect to be released onto the digital album or physical album. It was almost exhausting but Seohee chose this path and she never refuse this position when the CEO from both Big Hit and JYP entertainment came together to offer this opportunity for her.

When she realized she was going to collaborate with some of the main producers and composers from JYP, Seohee’s mind automatically thought of GOT7-- let’s be real, her mind was automatically drawn to the thought of Jackson. It meant that she was possibly going to see them again-- but why does that matter, it was only that one night from months ago but why couldn’t Seohee take that night away from her mind. It didn’t help that it was one of her best moments she had ever had since she became a trainee at Big Hit. It was also the fact that a total stranger was able to make her heart flutter that easily. “My emotions, really need to relax and stop jumping to conclusion like moments...” Sighing at the thought she continued to work on her latest project, with no sight or contact of any of the GOT7 members since she started working.

GOT7 was arriving back to Korea after their small tour of Japan. All the members were slowly heading back to their dorm while Jackson on the other hand made a straight beeline to JYP in order to find something he had forgotten at the company weeks before their trip, as he would say to the rest of the members. As he scurried over to the company, he took of his snapback for a moment to run his free hand through his hair before slipping it back onto his head. Jackson began to walk through the doors of the building before getting ran into by a smaller girl. "Aish..."

 


Haven't been feeling well so I apologize for this short chapter but I really wanted to get something out. Welp.