.001

[ hiatus ] Questions and Answers.

"...What is love when there was no one around to show them what it is. What was it to be exact? Are there specific details on what love is made out of, directions to follow when you are in love? To be honest with you... I, Hong Seohee, have no idea what love really is. Well, to be fair, I know some what it's like to fall in love-- at least I think I do."

 Closing her eyes at her last sentence, she turned off her camcorder and sighed softly to herself. It was a bright sunny day in Seoul, she managed to find her way up the stairs of the building she was in and nested herself in a comfy area that looked over the small streets of the neighboring buildings and stores. It wasn't the busiest but it wasn't the quietest area she was in but this was enough to fit her criteria for some alone time.

 

 Seohee did these videos quite often. She didn't have an audience to show these videos to, rather it was for herself. It was easier to talk to the camera than writing out her thoughts and feelings onto paper. That was probably why she always seem to have a harder time when it came to her in a writing class. Writing class, the thought of it was a struggle. Everyone thought she would become a great composer, producer-- something along those lines but Seohee thought otherwise. They often said she would be great at writing out lyrics, creating new beats since she had this flare to be overly emotional and dramatic... not to mention she was a complete perfectionist. "Whatever makes them think I'm a good composer or whatever it is they want me to do. "

 

 She had managed to crawl her way into Big Hit Entertainment, not that she had a choice but Seohee had to start somewhere. She was more of a dancer not a singer or rapper or any of those other types of jobs in the enteratinment world but she can't deny the fact that she was able to sing well. Seohee was the type of girl that was told what to do, whether she liked it or not and in this type of entertainment, when could she ever say no. She got what she wanted most of the time and as long as she what she was told to and come up as top, she was able to get through all the hardships. Even if there was complete rivalry and major tension between her and the other trainees in the company.

 

 Leaning back onto the white brick wall, she opened her eyes and lifted up her arm so her phone was arms length away from her face. Tapping the screen with her thumb, she looked up the times of Hong Kong and California. One was either way too late, since some of her friends and family had work and the other was too early in the morning, they were probably asleep by now. "Yah, why aren't you guys awake or free when I want to talk to you..." Just as she tilted her head back, the top of her head bumped into the hard wall. Wincing, she moved her head back to the original position as a pout formed on her face. "I wouldn't be talking to a stupid camera if I was able to get ahold of you all.."

 

Just as she was about to relax back into her seated position, she heard loud footsteps and laughter echoing through the open door. Frozen in her spot, Seohee turned her head towards the door, cursing softly to herself at how idiotic she was to be hiding at the rooftop of one of the company's building and the fact that she didn't even bother to close the door. She held her breath as she saw a few boys excitedly jump out of the stairway and onto the roof top. "Ah.. GOT7. Wait-- Why are they here? Don't they have some schedule to attend to or something?" If anyone was living under a rock, most and by most, everyone knew who GOT7 was, the group that belonged to JYP. JYP, the company she was under-- somewhat. She met them a few times when she was in JYP for sessions but otherwise they had never been introduced to each other officially.

 

 She continued to get lost in her thoughts until a younger, baby face boy who went by the name 'Bambam' stopped and noticed the petite girl sitting by the door. With perfect Korean, his words slowly came out with confusion.

 

"Uh, you guys.. we're not alone here..."