Chapter Two

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sandara 


I can't believe. Standing at the old house that I once called home, it's just surreal. The grass had overgrown at the huge lawn, some flowers had withered. The house looked older than I remember. Well, it had been 12 years exactly. What could I've missed? 


I lifted my fist to knock at the front door when it opened just in time. An old man opened and the pure shock written in his face couldn't match my own. He was far from what I've imagine, from what he looked like when the last time I saw him. Father. 


"D-Dara?" He said, chocking the word in his mouth. Something flashes from his eyes I couldn't determine what but he already mask it with his usual no emotion look. 


I stood there. Not sure what to do. Should I hug him? Kiss his cheek? I don't think so. Besides, we weren't that close after all. I stood straight, lifting my chin up and manage a smile. "Hi, father." I said, it felt weird to call him father. 


The door flung wife open and there my older brother, Lee Dong-Gun, stood behind my father. "Why don't just stand there. Come and give us a hug." He said with a smile. I awkwardly followed and give him and father a hug. It felt nice. But awkward. We don't really hug when I was still living here. We don't really show affection at each other. 


And it really really... Felt weird and somehow warm from their welcome. My brother wrap his arm around my shoulder casually, like he does that ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter