Chapter Three

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello Everyone. I know it's been really awhile since I last updated this. But today I did. 

I've been thinking lately that I needed to write, to express myself. I've been I don't know. 

I can't really understand what I feel, what I want. So yeah, maybe that mood affects this 

update but I know I'll come around and make it up to you guys next time. Aigoo. Sorry guys.

this is my second update today, I hope I'll be consistent this time in updating my stories. 

 

 

Fighting! TabiRabbit. 

 

 

Sandara


We walk together silently, content of having each other. His fingers laced with mine, I glance at our entwined fingers and smiled. I looked up to see him watching over me. 


I knew then. It was LOVE.


We continued to walk, going to our paradise. The Park, under the shade of huge tree, laying at the mat and set up out picnic basket. Here, we could be who we are, who we wanted to be. 


"Someday.." He started. I was sitting, my back against the tree, legs extended. While he, lay his head on my lap as my fingers ran through those hair, massaging his scalp from time to time. I momentarily stopped and stared down at him. 


His smiled up to me and lift his hand to touch my cheek, the corners of my mouth tugged into a smile. "Someday, we'll be coming back here together with our children. Playing around while we two sat back against this very tree and say 'We did it'. "


I couldn't help but giggled. I, sometimes wondered who was I with, a 15 year old boy or a 25 year old man? Jiyong do always say things like he's so sure about like it would be me and him until the end of time. Were too young to say things like that. 


"Here we go again, the old mans talking. Where did you hide my Jiyong?" I ask dramatically. He chuckled and sat up straight next to me. 


His playful smile fell and his face turned serious. "You'll be marrying me, Dara. One day." He said. 


And that day. Under the old oak tree, we vowed to love each other, no matter what and that we will someday marry under that same old tree. 


And that same day, I give him my first. Bom told me it will hurt from the start. I know when she said it, it is true, from the different boyfriend she had, she told me everything. When I say everything,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter