Chapter One

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sandara

 

I've never imagine ever in my life that I'll be coming back to this place. Busan had been a bitter sweet experience for me. For one, it is where I've found the only man who made me truly happy. Who.... I sighed as I heard the pilot's signal. We're landing. I don't know if I should have bothered coming back for my sick mother. I shook my head as the past creeped out my mind. The past where I didn't know why had she, my own mother threw me away to another country I didn't know. 


No wonder I was different, I've always felt an outcast in the family. I wasn't a Lee, after all. I'm a Park. All my life as a child they let me believe I am part of the family but no I didn't. Maybe that's why my father couldn't even look at me, because whenever he sees me my mothers cheating keep coming back to him. All I needed was love and they didn't give it to me, I needed their attention but they'd never did. It was until I met this most amazing man that changed me. 


The school bus stopped and I hesitantly climbed up. "Hurry up, Dara!" Yelled by my older brother, Lee Dong-Gun, he's the oldest. Lee Dong-Wook, my second brother patted my back and smiled apologetically at me as he gesture me to go inside. I nodded. Despite having these two older bothers, I couldn't say we were close enough to tell them I felt lonely, that I felt bad that mom didn't have time to see me go for my first day in school. That dad got to work before he I could kiss him goodbye. 


Everyday, every year is just the same. My brothers were busy with their own girlfriends and didn't have time to look after me and my mom got pregnant with twins, Lee Chaerin and Lee Seungri. And that add up, nobody needs me. No one even cared if I ate or Lee Sandara even existed. Since another two babies added in our family, Dad got another extra job to support us since Dong-Gun went to college while Dong-Wook oppa is in his senior year in High School. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter