Why didn't you tell me?

Just One Day

My eyes opened gradually, and I could see blur images of six faces staring down at me.

"Jisoo???? You're awake???" That was what I could hear. I tried to get up but failed.

"Jisoo, you better rest." A voice that I assumed was Jin's said. I nodded weakly.

"Do you need anything?"

"Why am I here?"

"You fainted just now...." Taehyung pointed out to me.

"Oh no! What time is it?!" I tried to look for the clock but unfortunately the tall Jin was standing in front of me, blocking my view. Jin saw what I was trying to do and chuckled.

"Seven-thirty p.m. .....?" He turned and said.

"Shouldn't you guys be studying for finals? And isn't now your dinner time?"

"It's okay Jisoo ~" Yoongi smiled.

"What do you mean it's okay? You guys have exams to study for and dinner to eat but you're here instead just for me. You guys shouldn't-"

"Jisoo, it's okay. You shouldn't blame yourself. It's not your fault." Yoongi patted Jisoo's head.

"Why isn't it my fault?"

"Jisoo-yah.... it's really alright....don't worry about us, we'll be fine." Taehyung and Hoseok said at the same time.

"Why? I don't understand......"

I shook my head repeatedly and buried my face in my pillow.

Little did I know that the boys took this time to run off as they knew Jimin could help me.

"Jisoo... it's okay." A voice said.

I closed my eyes and wanted to let my tears fall but I could suddenly feel two strong protective arms wrap around my body. I looked up and saw Jimin, sitting on my bed with his breathing machine beside us. I gulped when our faces were so close to each other, because we were about the same height.

"It's alright. Everything's going to be fine." Jimin gave me a bright eyesmile. I felt better but I still wasn't convinced.

"Really? Are you sure?" I sighed. I thought of everything again and tears unknowingly flowed down my cheeks.

"Yes, Jisoo. Don't cry....." Jimin said in a soft and comforting tone and placed his thumbs on my cheeks to wipe my tears.

My heart unknowingly thumped faster at his action. I gulped as my face flushed.

At that moment- I thought; that how everytime, no matter what situation it was, Jimin would be there for me, and he always was, without fail....

And that thought made me smile.

Jimin smiled back, too.

"Thank you Jimin. For always being there for me." I said gratefully.

"It's no biggie, really."

-

[Third Person POV]

Jimin then spent the evening helping Jisoo study for her examination papers tomorrow.

The bangtan boys arrived at school early the next day to take their finals, while Jisoo, on the other hand, stayed in the hospital to do it. She had more time to do it though, because of her condition.

Jimin was also always there for her so she was coping well to the new environment.

This process repeated for a few weeks until their exams ended.

The crucial part right now was waiting for the results of their hard work.

Jimin took care of her always, helping her to study and was there for her so whenever her head hurt, she wouldn't be alone.

He would try to calm her by singing to her so that she would forget about the pain.

Jimin's sickness was also slowly on it's way to being cured. He needed an operation but he was alright with it. He kept it a secret from Jisoo.

Soom, it was finally the day the results were going to be released.

Jimin and Jisoo were sitting on Jisoo's bed, talking casually, waiting for the bangtan boys to arrive with the news.

[End of third person POV]

-

"Jimin..... could you tell me what were you doing yesterday night?" I asked abruptly.

Jimin's eyes widened. You mean you saw me?

"Um... if you were wondering why...I was thirsty and wanted to drink some water...."

"Oh....um... I was......writing.... a song...."

"What song?"

"Um... it's a surprise...." Jimin said and smiled. He looked away.

I stared at him, wondering what he was really up to.

Just then, the door burst open, and the bangtan boys came in excitedly.

"Jisoo!!!!!!" The boys rushed in. Everyone had a smile on their faces. I assumed that they scored well...

"Jisoo-yah! You and us did really well! All of us are in the top twenty of the school!"

I smiled, happy because of my results and yet grateful for Jimin's help.

"We're off to dance practice now. Bye Jisoo!"

-

 [Third Person POV]

Jisoo reached out her hand. It didn't reach Jimin's.....

"Jisoo...I'm sorry I have to go....."

"What? No! Jimin strech further! I don't want to lose you!"

"I'm sorry Jisoo. I'm exhausted. I tried. I'm sorry. You can always find another boyfriend. What's important is for you to survive, not me. I'm sorry, I love you."

"NOOOOO JIMIN YOU CAN'T GO!!!" Jisoo shot up from her bed in cold sweat.

It was a dream? She thought and heaved a sigh of relief. She turned to her side to make sure Jimin was there but... He was gone...

"Jimin? Where did you go? Why didn't you tell me?" She called out weakly. She soon fell asleep into her slumber as she couldn't keep her eyes open any longer.

[End of third person POV]

-

 A/N: yay finally it's uploaded haha sorry hi guys my exams recently ended and I just got back my results criES sorry for the short hiatus haha umm please comment haha I really want to know what you guys think of my story is it boring ;A; if these first few chapters bore you im sorry because the exciting parts come later ;A; thank u so much if u bother to comment/subscribe/upvote (: