fate

our story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

chapter 2 ;  ( enjoy~ and add me aas friend if you want )

 

 

 

 

to say life is cruel is an understatement , but i know it well , what i did to deserve this pain is still a mystery for me .

i used to admire those who nearly escaped death or those who simply had some 'tough' time but unfortunately I've become one of them .

 

 

 

i sat Indian style on the floor , in my eyes , there was this scene where and angelic-faced girl laid on the floor sleeping soundly , i was wondering how could she sleep on this cold floor and afraid that she'll catch cold i quickly and slowly wrapped my blanket around her petite body .

 

i took silent steps as if a single sound may wake her up and made my way back to the corner where i previously sat .

 

i didn't realize how long I've been sitting here observing this oddly familiar girl until i felt my hurt so i just laid on the floor instead of sitting .

 

this sleepy feeling kept bugging me and my heavy eyelashes haven't helped much so i just decided to sleep because obviously the other girl won't be awake any time soon .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" hello ?"  a voice brightly greeted me , i blinked several times trying hard to analize the scene in front of me . 'she' was on top of me , her face inches away from mine .

my eyes scanned her face , eyes , nose till it stopped on the lips . i had the urge to kiss them and i unconsciously blushed at the thought .

 

"hello? " she called again impatiently and i can tell but her tone that she was a bit irritated .

 

" erm... hi "  it come out a bit akward i guess two months of being alone crashed he social skills i have left .

 

" what's so funny ?" i asked suspiciously after i heard her chuckle

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter