Chapter 3

The Man Next Door

It was the end of history class, I said goodbye to chaerin, minji, dara and bom. I've actually started to become friends with them, they were so lovely and very pretty as well, I especially loved Minji's velvet hair. It is now lunch time, I was wondering around the hallway looking for Namjoon, but he was no where to be seen so I decided to head outside, as I went outside I heard my name called.

'Seohee!! Over here" I heard, I looked to where the voice was coming from and it was Kevin with his group of friends. I waved back to him and walked over, 'Annyeong' I bowed my head. 

I looked at all the handsome cute guys infront of me, 'these are my friends, but there heading off to the library now.' Kevin smiled, the boys waved at me and left going to library, ''you'll meet them later' Kevin whispered which made me giggle.

'So.. how was your first class? Meet any people? Was it hard? I've always thought history was hard, I mean learning about Korean history is kinda boring, don't you ever feel like falling asleep? I would, if I was in it. I guess I'm not -'

'It was fine' I interrupted him so he could shut up. 'I met Chaerin, Minji, Dara and Bom' 

'Oooo the pretty girls, they are all getting the bad boys in this place, especially Zico. Zico has a huge crush in Chaerin, and I get why. Her thighs, her thighs are like a god, the treasure -'

'Umm.. okay Kevin, you can stop' I smiled. 

'Sorry, I always do this. If I talk to much please tell me... I just can't help it-'

'It's fine, I think it's cute' I pinched his cheeks, then on my corner of my eye I saw Namjoon talking to a very pretty girl. 'Oh there's Namjoon, come say hi with me' I grabbed Kevin's arm and walked over to him.

'Annyeong Namjoon' I smiled cheerfully. 

'Oh, annyeong Seohee, how was your first class?' He asked, smiling back.

'It was great, I met Chaerin, Minji, Bom and Sandara. I took a lot of notes as well, so hopefully I can do well this semester' I answered, looking at Kevin then Namjoon, then the pretty girl, 'Oh annyeonghaseyo, I'm Choi Seohee' I bowed polietly to her.

'Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jung Krystal' She bowed polietly. Krystal was so pretty, with her blonde straight hair, her skinny body, everything about her was so perfect. 'So I'll see you this weekend?' She turned back to Namjoon.

'Maybe' Namjoon shortly replied, 'And you're hanging out with Kevin?' He looked back over at Kevin and I linking arms. 

'Oh, yes. He was my first friend here.' I replied.

'I thought I was your first friend' Namjoon pouted. 

I pinched his cheeks, 'Awh, Namjoon you will always be my first friend but Kevin was the first friend I met at University' 

'Ahh, alright, but I will always be your first friend' He patted my head, 'Wait up, want to go to a party with me this? It will be fun' 

I looked over at Krystal and saw she had a shock look on her face, I guess she asked Namjoon to come with her. If I say yes, she'll get angry but if I say no, she'll still be angry with me. 'Aish, it's highschool all over again' I thought, pouting.

'Why the sad look?' Kevin pinched my cheek.

'Ahem' Namjoon coughed, 'I guess I'll wait, give me answer on our walk back home, okay?' Him and Krystal walked away together, chatting away.

I just nodded, still thinking on the best option, but it will be my first party in Seoul, maybe I should go. 'Wait, Namjoon I'll come with you!' I shouted. He gave a peace sign in the air as he turned the corner.

'Are you really going to go to a party? You know you'll going to get tons of homework?' Kevin exclaimed, crossing his arms.

'It's okay, Kevin. I will get the homework done. So what do you have next?' I tried changing the subject.

'English' He sighed. 

'YAY! We have english together. This will be fun, I wonder if Namjoon has English too.' I clapped my hands, skipping off.