✘ Characters

The Man Next Door
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The  Man Next Door
Kim Namjoon
 
Kim Namjoon is 22 years old who lives next door to Choi Seo Hee. Kim Namjoon is every girls ideal type, he is handsome, smart, can write songs, knows how to be the romantic type, can cook and respects everyone but only if they respect him first. He goes to the same Univeristy as Choi Seo Hee which is called Big Hit University. He wants to persude his dream to be a doctor because he is the type of people who loves to help people. Besides just going to University, Namjoon is more of the person who goes partying with friends or underground rapping. 
Choi Seo Hee
 
Choi Seo Hee is 20 years old, who lived in Busan but now moved to Seoul to persude her dream at Big Hit University to become a lawyer. She is a dorky, lovable girl who is nice to everyone but can have a cute stupid side where she just doesn't think properly. She moved in next door to Kim Namjoon who goes to the same univerity. Besides just going to university, Seo Hee rather spend her time wondering in the park or visiting the land marks of Seoul.
Kevin Woo
 
Kevin Woo is 21 years old, who is a move feminine, girlish guy who gets mistaken for being gay. Kevin is from the America but was forced to go to Seoul to become a lawyer. That wasn't his dream, he was forced to become that by his parents, but no one knows that but just him. His dream is to become a well-known singer. His everyday life besides University is just visiting cafe's or local known places to escape family issues. Sometimes he hangs with his friends, Soohyun, Kiseop, Jaeseop, Hoon, Jun and Eli who is also from America.
Im Jinah (Nana)
 
Im Jinah who only wants to be called Nana, who is 20 years old the same age as Choi Seo Hee. Came to Big Hit University in the seond semester, no one knows what she wants to become but many people says she only just came to University to flirt or ruin people's lives. She became close to some girls and also Namjoon and his friend, but not Choi Seo Hee. Her everyday life besides university, is just partying every single day.
Min Yoongi
 
Min Yoongi who is 23 years old, met Kim Namjoon in high school. Yoongi doesn't go to university, he goes to studios and underground to focus on more of his rapping. His dream is become a well known rapper like Zico or Ugly Duck. They are his idol, and he looks up to them every single day. He met Zico at Namjoon's University as Zico goes to there for Music&Arts. Min Yoongi isn't the type of guy that most girls say, he is the type of guy who just eats and sleep all day but at night just goes to underground to show his rap skills off. 
Park Jimin
 
Park Jimin who is 21 years old, who goes to Big Hit University to focus on Music&Arts. His dream is become a well known dancer around South Korea but he is a bit of a slacker in that. He isn't dumb but he isn't smart, he rather show off to the ladies. He is the adorable type of guy to girls, showing off his aegyo. His everyday life besides University is going to the dance studio and just practice. 
Kim Taehyung
 
Kim Taehyung who is 21 years old, the most weirdest guy that everyone knows and describes. His personality can freak many people out on the streets but not to the boys. He doesn't go to university but goes to singing classes to show how good he can sing. He dedicates his life to singing on stages and in streets. His second job is singing at local cafe twice a week, he earns a lot there and many people love hearing his voice. 
Kim Seokjin
 
Kim Seokjin who is the oldest of the boys just by one year, he is 24 years old and dedicates his life to his girlfriend. He is the most sassiest guy ever. His everyday job is working at a well known restuarant in Seoul. he works as chef making everyone happy with his food. His girlfriend is a waitress there and that's how they know each other. His dream is to open up a resturant business, making his own recipies and showing them off. Besides working and hanging with his girlfriend, Jin mostly hangs out with guys at clubs, parties or there place. 
Jeon Jungkook
 
Jeon Jungkook is the youngest out of all the boys and the smartest and wisest. He goes to Big Hit University to persude his dream to become a well known singer and dancer. He has many noonas following him around the place but he just pushes them away as they are too much of a hussel for him, he rather focuses  on his singing and dancing. JungKook becomes very close to Choi Seohee as she gives the best advice and food of course. He wasn't very to happy about Nana invlolving her life with guys so he just didn't bother talking or helping her. He also became friends with Kevin as he seemed to be a nice cool guy.
Jung Hoseok
 
Jung Hoseok who is 22 years old,& not many people know much about him. He is a quiet type of guy at Big Hit University, doing Music&Arts. But around the guys, he is the loudest and weirdest of them all besides Taehyung. His nicknames the guys call him is Jhorse, Jbooty or JHope.  He wantes to become a dancer with the other guys who also wants to become well known dancer. To him, dancing is his passion and always first and food is always second.